Dr. Tanya Scurry, MD

Medical Weight Management | Female

Dr. Tanya Scurry, MD

It's less about me than it is about you really. You've been searching for help with a life challenge and wonder if it's time to open yourself up and trust someone to listen to your struggles. I don't know if I'm the right person but I'm happy to chat with you so you can decide if you would like me to walk with you on your journey to feeling better. I have weekends, evenings available as well. I don't prescribe controlled substances and believe in an integrative, holistic approach to health. The body and mind are inextricably connected which means our nutrition is as important as our sleep, stress level, and physical activity. I order labs that address these issues and you will see recommendations related to your sleep, nutrition, stress, physical activity as part of your comprehensive treatment plan. We have a fitness center, a registered dietitian, a personal trainer, a kid's area and more in our center. You will have a comprehensive treatment program. You want to feel better. You want to feel less burdened with worry. You want your life back. Let's see if you and I can make that happen.

...See Less

Dr. Scurry's Care Philosophy

This is your life and you deserve to feel better. You are valued and have so much to give to this world. But if you're not feeling your best it makes it difficult to manage your life. Let us help you move forward with your life.

Dr. Scurry's Experience

See how Dr. Scurry's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Scurry

Dr. Scurry accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Scurry is now accepting new patients
Tanya Scurry, M.D.603 S Milliken Ave Ste F
Ontario, CA 91761
Evening
Saturday
(909) 443-5191Get Directions

Dr. Scurry's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Dr. Scurry Says:

Thank you for providing feedback about our practice.  If you have any concerns or questions please contact us at 909-443-5191

Are you Dr. Scurry?

Compare Dr. Scurry

Dr. Scurry says...

It's less about me than it is about you really. You've been searching for help with a life challenge and wonder if it's time to open yourself up and trust someone to listen to your struggles. I don't know if I'm the right person but I'm happy to chat with you so you can decide if you would like me to walk with you on your journey to feeling better.

We have a fitness center, a registered dietitian, a personal trainer, a kid's area and more in our center.  You will have a comprehensive treatment program.

Dr. Scurry's Care Philosophy

This is your life and you deserve to feel better. You are valued and have so much to give to this world.  But if you're not feeling your best it makes it difficult to manage your life.

Let us help you move forward with your life.

Dr. Scurry says...

Experience counts for a lot but caring and compassion are more important.  I have over 10 years experience as an adult and addiction psychiatrist but more importantly I listen.

I take time with each person to find out what your needs are.  If you have a doctor who doesn't do that and you feel like you're not getting your needs met call us for an appointment.

Dr. Scurry says...

We offer medically sound weight loss programs including the revolutionary KE Diet along with registered dietitian services and a personal trainer to add to your psychiatric treatment plan based on your needs.

I specialize in treating adults over 18, those preparing for bariatric surgery, those struggling with weight issues, veterans, and anyone who needs help managing their lives.

Dr. Scurry says...

Dr. Scurry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Medical Weight Management
  •  Board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry

Dr. Scurry has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Scurry's Board Certifications

• Addiction Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

University Of Washington Medical Center

Completed in 2009

University Of Washington

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Scurry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scurry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Medical Weight Management