Dr. Tanya Rodgers, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Tanya Rodgers, MD
Dr. Tanya Rodgers, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Allen, TX. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

Dr. Rodgers' Experience

See how Dr. Rodgers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rodgers

Dr. Rodgers accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Rodgers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodgers to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Rodgers' Performance
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Tanya Rodgers saw my son for his eczema and we enjoyed her thoroughness and great bedside manner. The appointment was quick and efficient and the office staff was professional and easy to deal with. My son, who can be nervous with doctors, had a great experience because Dr. Rodgers took the extra time to explain what she was doing and how it would be treated. As a bonus, the office is conveniently located just off the Tollway/Beltline, with easy parking - no more parking garage at Baylor.
in Addison, TX |
I love Skin Specialists of Addison. Dr. Rodgers is kind, compassionate and took the time to explain my treatment needs. I found her to be up to date and conservative. Thank you!!! I have found my dermatologist for life!!!!
in Mckinney, TX |
I've been seeing doctor Rodgers for many years. My daughter and I are extremely pleased with all of the services we received. We would highly recommend doctor Rodgers and her staff for any type of dermatology issues. She is a ten in our book!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Rodgers for about 3 years! I never write reviews, but I have been so pleased that I couldn't not tell you how great this practice is. I have had acne prone skin since I was a child and I've never been better cared for at a dermatologist than I have been at skin specialist. From the moment you walk into the beautiful space and greeted by the friendly staff, you know you are well taken care of. Also, I have to mention Alinza, who is always so thorough and caring.
in Garland, TX |
I really loved my experience here. From you first walk in, the staff at the front desk is very attentive and friendly...I think her name was Myra? The waiting room was clean and spacious enough for my little 3 year old son to move around without getting into too much. I was on-time for my appointment and waited no more than 20 minutes. Dr. Hodges was SUPER! I definitely felt like she listened and responded to my needs appropriately. I was in and out under 45 minutes. TWO THUMBS UP!!
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr Rodgers is amazing!! She has been treating me for years and would never go to anyone else. She takes her time with me and answers all my questions and never makes me feel rushed or dumb for asking simple questions. I just love her!! Her staff is great about getting me in and even though I sometimes have to see a PA because she is super busy, her PAs are so knowledgeable I am at ease with them. I would recommend Skin Specialists and Dr Rodgers to anyone!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Rodgers is the nicest Dr I have been to in a long time. She was running behind, but treated me like a person and not just a number to get me in and out so she could get on to the next patient. I appreciate that and If I have to wait past my appointment time I know its because she's giving someone else the care they need and will do the same to me. I look forward to seeing her again.
Have you seen Dr. Tanya Rodgers, MD?
Are you Dr. Rodgers?

Compare Dr. Rodgers

Dr. Rodgers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Rodgers has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rodgers' Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Dermatitis Due to Drugs
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Infections
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Hidradenitis
  • Impetigo
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Rodgers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodgers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology