Dr. Tanya Hrabal, MD

Dr. Tanya Hrabal, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Tanya Hrabal, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pueblo West, CO. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Hrabal is affiliated with St. Mary - Corwin Medical Center.

Centura Health Physician Group

729 E Spaulding Ave

Pueblo West, CO 81007

• Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Hrabal

Video

Dr. Hrabal's Experience

Dr. Hrabal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Hrabal "As a Centura Health Physician Group provider at St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center, I believe in treating the whole person rather than a single illness or injury. With a focus on compassionate care, an emphasis on quality and access to the best tools and technology, I provide a patient-centered approach to health and healing for every patient."

• Sports Medicine

• Skin Biopsy
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Tex A&M U
  • St. Paul Hospital In Dallas
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Hughston Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Hrabal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hrabal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hrabal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hrabal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hrabal to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Hrabal's Performance
in Pueblo, CO |
Dr. Hrabal has been our doctor for 4 years. I was worried when we relocated to Pueblo I would not be able to find a doctor that we would be comfortable with. I drove 2 hours for 1.5 years to our old dr untill I had to see a dr quickly, I am so greatful it was her. She is great at her job she is quick, thorough, she listens to any concerns and works thru them on a personal basis. I appreciate her and recommend her 100%
in Pueblo, CO |
Dr. Hrabal provides me with immediate, accurate and top shelf medical care and advice keeping me in top physical and mental condition. Her training and experience is the best you can get. D. Cox
Cheyenne Wells, CO |
I searched for a family care doctor for my family for months before I came across Dr. Hrabal. The scheduling was efficient and done mostly over the phone before I even went into the office, expediting my time in the waiting room day of the appointment. I am very pleased with Dr. Hrabal herself. I finally found a doctor who I feels cares about me and my family. She did not seem concerned with some of the biggest concerns I had with my health, but I feel she adequately diagnosed my issues.
in Pueblo, CO |
I had to start going to Dr. Hrabal, after my doctor of 8 years up and quit. She isn't personal with her patients or at least not with me. I started seeing her last July. Since then have only seen her, maybe, 6 times. She has yet even gotten close to me to even check my ears or heart. She sits across the room on her laptop. The only thing she has been good for is renewing my prescriptions and referring me to awesome specialists, and for that I am grateful, but as my regular doctor, NOPE.
in Pueblo , CO |
She's AWESOME.! I don't say this often. Dr. Hrabal has my utmost respect and confidence ! She really listens to what you have to say and respect's your thoughts and work's as a PARTNER WITH YOU. I feel very blessed to have found her and will remain in her practice !
Pueblo West, co |
This office and doctor will not fill out any paperwork without scheduling an appointment first and you can not be seen for a condition and have paperwork filled out on the same visit causing the patient to be billed for multiple visits. Also, she did not take my concerns seriously or bother to followup with a pre-existing issue I had been treated for by my Dr prior to moving go colorado. The office also wouldn't let me try a different Dr in the same office.
in Pueblo West, Colorado |
Spends a lot time listening and going over everything I bring up. Wait times in lobby have all been relatively short.
in Canon City, CO |
I made an appointment for a annual physical. I made it clear that my insurance only covers a physical. She only took a family history. I received a bill for over $250 that my insurance would not cover because she had not given me a physical. I understand that it is standard practice to do a new patient appointment in some practices but I specifically asked for a physical and should have been told if I was going to be billed for something else. I will never return to Dr. Hrabal.
Have you seen Dr. Tanya Hrabal, MD?
Are you Dr. Hrabal?