Dr. Tanya Haber, DO

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 46

Dr. Haber

Central Florida Internal Medicine

401 N Mills Ave Ste C Orlando, FL 32803

Dr. Tanya Haber, DO is an internal medicine specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from Mi State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med in 1998 and specializes in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and more.

Dr. Haber accepts

Dr. Haber accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Medicaid
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Medico
Wells Fargo Insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Haber treats your condition or procedure

• Urinalysis
  • Urine Pregnancy Test
  • Well Child Examination
  • Well Woman Health Examination

My philosophy in medicine is simply to treat my patients as if I were treating my own family.

• Geriatric Medicine

3.8

Dr. Haber?
Dr. Haber's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tanya Haber, DO
I have been a patient of Dr. Haber's for 6 years, since I moved to Orlando. She is a great doctor and a caring person. I fell lucky to have found her.
Your whole health is very important to us,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?
Dr. Haber has been my doctor for 10 years now. I would not trade her, her fellow colleagues or staff for anyone else. You get nothing but the upmost care from this office. Dr. Haber is not only knowledgeable, she’s caring and compassionate with your health care. This is something that is rare to find in a doctor. You are treated like family and the office goes above and beyond to meet your every need.
We appreciate you taking the time to send us your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?
I have been seeing Dr Haber for several years since my previous physician closed her practice. She is so sweet and always takes her time with her patients. She has helped me tremendously over the years and is always able to fit me in when I am sick. She is the best!
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?
I set up two appointments so far for an annual physical and both times the office cancelled. My appointment is in 3 days and they just sent me a text today saying it was cancelled again. I've waited 3 months. Don't waste your time with this doctor. They don't respect your time at all. I see other people have posted the same type of reviews.
We're really sorry to hear about your experience,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?
I set up two appointments for an annual physical and both times the office cancelled. My appointment is in 3 days and they just sent me a text today saying it was cancelled again. I’ve waited 3 months. Don’t waste your time with this doctor. They don’t respect your time at all.
Thank you for taking the time to send us this....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?
My Doctor retired and recommended Dr Haber, best recommendation I’ve ever had..she truly listens and I can’t say enough good things about this true professional! My spouse and child also go to her and love her to bits! Drive in from Mt Dora..well worth the drive
Your whole health is very important to us, Gary,...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?
Tanya is awesome, she makes me feel like I am her only patient. I highly recommend her, her bedside manner is second to none.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?
Dr. Haber has been my physician for a year now she is a great provider, very friendly she makes you feel very comfortable when talking to her. The office staff is great! They really care about you and are very friendly .. medical assistants are awesome as well! I would refer all my family and friends there. Im glad I found this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?
She is my current provider for a year now. The office is the bomb love the coffee machine. The wait is not that long. I love to hear her come in the exam room and say Hey friends. She is the most down to earth doctor I ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?
I have only seen Dr Haber once, she is very personable and nice. She was thorough in her exam. She ordered "regular" labs. When I requested a copy of my labs I noticed that the CBC wasn't drawn. I called the office to notify them because they didn't notice. I had a question in regards to one of the lab test so i left a message with her nurse, she never called. I called again once a week for another 3 weeks. On the 4th week I spoke with the office manager and I have still not heard from the nurse
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?
the most detailed, compassionate doctor we have ever had...both my husband and I use Tanya....5***** all the way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?
The BEST of the BEST physician I hav ever gone to. I find myself very lucky to have found a "EXCELLENT DOCTOR" - Been looking for a while before finding her!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?
I never thought I'd say this, but I had the best doctor visit I've ever experienced with Dr. Haber. The office staff was efficient, pleasant, and sweet. The nurse was extremely capable and witty. Dr. Haber was attentive and made me feel completely at ease. I've never felt at ease at a doctor's office but I felt confident that I was in good hands. Follow up instructions were clear and appointments made quickly. I am so glad I found Dr. Haber!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?
Dr. Haber always listens to me, clearly explaining why she suggests certain treatments, and only prescribes necessary meds. She is very conscientious, making certain I undertand and follow her advice. She and the entire staff have always been helpful and cheerful, and I was elated to find an internal medicine female DO because medicine is her specialty. Dr. Haber has never prescribed anything she deems harmful and makes it known she will never give out narcotics. That I like!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?
Office staff do not return phone calls, not notified of test results! Prescriptions sent to pharamecy are not accurate, communication for testing is incomplete and incorrect as to what is to be done as discussed between patient and Dr. Does not make time to answer or respond statied to busy and office full of patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?
She's rushes you through the visit and doesn't really listen to what's bothering you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?
Extremely professional , knowledgeable , caring , explains all on a laymans level . Accessible with wonderful , polite , staff . Would not consider another Internist . The Best .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tanya Haber, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Haber?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Haber treats patients.