Dr. Tanya Dam, DO
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Tanya Dam, DO

Gastroenterology | Female

Greater Modesto Medical Sgcl 1541 Florida Ave Ste 200 Modesto, CA 95350 Get Directions

Dr. Tanya Dam, DO is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Modesto, CA. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Dam is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center of Modesto.

Dr. Dam's Experience

See how Dr. Dam's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dam

Dr. Dam accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dam has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dam to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Dam's Performance
San Jose, CA |
I liked Dr. Dam very much. She seemed very thorough and allowed me to ask all of my questions. I appreciate when a doctor does not rush one through. I am happy I was referred to her.
in Modesto, CA |
I was very pleased with Dr.Dams professionialism. she explained everything to me and made me feel confortable . her office called me to inform me about the results of my tests and bioaspy. so I will give her an A plus
Modesto, CA |
Dr.Dam was very through and explained in detail any questions I had.
Stockton, CA |
Was scheduled for a colonoscopy on Friday, April 28th. At 6 pm on Thursday, I was informed that Memorial Hospital was not in my network and I would have to pay over $2,000. I specifically discussed this with the office staff when the appointment was originally made, over two months prior. I was told that they would be certain the procedure could be done at Memorial and that they would get authorization. Procedure had to be cancelled. I had already done my colonoscopy prep! Unacceptable!
Modesto, CA |
Came out worse than when i went in for a colonoscpy and after that she refused to see me said theres nothing she could do. Also told me it doesnt make any sense why im in so much pain with hemmroids fissure tears &polyups... Very calius to her patients pain level & discomfort. Ive been waiting 4 wks to see a new dr ,mean while in severe rectal pain since march 11th.. Smh i wouldnt recommend this dr at all. Every meds she ordered wasnt covered by insurance told me if i couldnt pay she cudnt help.
in Turlock, CA |
I am so thankful for Dr. Dam. I came to her with horrible stomach issues and she took no time in figuring it out. I was very sick and now I'm healed. Forever greatful. Thank you Dr. Dam
Turlock, CA |
After years of being sent away by gastroenterologists without resolution or feeling like my issues were taken seriously, Dr. Dam is like a breath of fresh air. She earns respect through her knowledge, thoroughness and the currency of her training; her calm and professional presence are welcoming; and the currency of her training is reassuring. My experience working with her has been unquestionably positive.
in Modesto, CA |
I had a very good doctor patient experience with Dr Dam. I felt she was very thorough and knowledgeable .I would definitely recommend her to anyone.
in Modesto, CA |
I found her to be pleasant and professional. She needs to be more relax and less business like. She needs to get to know her patients personal life. I don't mean anything personal but whether patients are married,kids grandchildren. Just make small talk and the patients or more receptive.
in Riverbank, CA |
Dr Dam is an excellent GI doctor. She throughly explains all the tests and outcomes. She has a Excellent Bedside manner. She is personalable and listens to her patients concerns and answers all questions. I am very pleased with having her as one of my specialists !
Have you seen Dr. Tanya Dam, DO?
Are you Dr. Dam?

Compare Dr. Dam

Dr. Dam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Dam has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dam's Board Certifications

• Gastroenterology

Dr. Dam does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dam and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Touro Univ Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 2010

Dr. Dam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

Dr. Dam does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dam and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.