Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Tanya Dam, DO
Dr. Tanya Dam, DO is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Modesto, CA. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Dam is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center of Modesto.

GMMSA GI

1541 Florida Ave Ste 200

Modesto, CA 95350

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Dam

Dr. Dam's Experience

Dr. Dam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology
  • Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Touro Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Dam has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dam to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Dam's Performance
Hughson, CA |
Dr. Dam is very kind and explains things very well. She really helped my Mom get better. Very happy with the care my Mom received from Dr. Dam
in Merced, CA |
Dr.Dam is a very professional person, puts you at ease. Takes time to listen and answer your questions. Then also sends a detailed summary of all item discussed. With recommendations for follow ups .
in Copperopolis, CA |
Dr. Dam was detailed on what she wanted to do and why. She explained everything in terms that I understood. She was empathetic to what I had gone through and wanted to make sure we didn't miss anything. I was very happy with the visits and the procedure. She came out after the procedure and spoke with my husband and explained everything to him in detail. Her staff called immediately with the biopsy results and set up my next follow up appt.
San Jose, CA |
I liked Dr. Dam very much. She seemed very thorough and allowed me to ask all of my questions. I appreciate when a doctor does not rush one through. I am happy I was referred to her.
in Modesto, CA |
I was very pleased with Dr.Dams professionialism. she explained everything to me and made me feel confortable . her office called me to inform me about the results of my tests and bioaspy. so I will give her an A plus
Modesto, CA |
Dr.Dam was very through and explained in detail any questions I had.
Stockton, CA |
Was scheduled for a colonoscopy on Friday, April 28th. At 6 pm on Thursday, I was informed that Memorial Hospital was not in my network and I would have to pay over $2,000. I specifically discussed this with the office staff when the appointment was originally made, over two months prior. I was told that they would be certain the procedure could be done at Memorial and that they would get authorization. Procedure had to be cancelled. I had already done my colonoscopy prep! Unacceptable!
Modesto, CA |
Came out worse than when i went in for a colonoscpy and after that she refused to see me said theres nothing she could do. Also told me it doesnt make any sense why im in so much pain with hemmroids fissure tears &polyups... Very calius to her patients pain level & discomfort. Ive been waiting 4 wks to see a new dr ,mean while in severe rectal pain since march 11th.. Smh i wouldnt recommend this dr at all. Every meds she ordered wasnt covered by insurance told me if i couldnt pay she cudnt help.
in Turlock, CA |
I am so thankful for Dr. Dam. I came to her with horrible stomach issues and she took no time in figuring it out. I was very sick and now I'm healed. Forever greatful. Thank you Dr. Dam
Turlock, CA |
After years of being sent away by gastroenterologists without resolution or feeling like my issues were taken seriously, Dr. Dam is like a breath of fresh air. She earns respect through her knowledge, thoroughness and the currency of her training; her calm and professional presence are welcoming; and the currency of her training is reassuring. My experience working with her has been unquestionably positive.
in Modesto, CA |
I had a very good doctor patient experience with Dr Dam. I felt she was very thorough and knowledgeable .I would definitely recommend her to anyone.
in Modesto, CA |
I found her to be pleasant and professional. She needs to be more relax and less business like. She needs to get to know her patients personal life. I don't mean anything personal but whether patients are married,kids grandchildren. Just make small talk and the patients or more receptive.
in Riverbank, CA |
Dr Dam is an excellent GI doctor. She throughly explains all the tests and outcomes. She has a Excellent Bedside manner. She is personalable and listens to her patients concerns and answers all questions. I am very pleased with having her as one of my specialists !
Have you seen Dr. Tanya Dam, DO?
Are you Dr. Dam?