Neurology  |
Dr. Tania Beltran Papsdorf, MD
Dr. Tania Beltran Papsdorf, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Springfield, MO. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Beltran Papsdorf is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South.

3801 S National Ave # 900

Springfield, MO 65807

Dr. Tania Beltran Papsdorf, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Beltran Papsdorf

Dr. Beltran Papsdorf's Experience

Dr. Beltran Papsdorf's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Sleep Disorders
  • Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Visual Field Defects

• Nerve Block, Somatic

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University Of North Carolina Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • University Of North Carolina Hospitals
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Beltran Papsdorf has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beltran Papsdorf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beltran Papsdorf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beltran Papsdorf's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beltran Papsdorf to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Beltran Papsdorf's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Springfield, MO |
I have had a lot of doctors, and this is one of the BEST, most caring doctors I have ever had. I've been suffering for years with an undiagnosed condition, and Dr. P is the only doctor who has even come close to finding an answer. I went to another doctor in the same facility who treated me like a hypochondriac and refused to do any testing beyond what he thought he already knew. Avoid the old doctors at Ferrell Duncan and go with Dr. Papsdorf.
in Arcola mo |
Dr Papsdorf, has helped me to try and control my seizures, she is thorough, excellent, caring, as well as the staff, highly recommend, efficient
Kansas City, MO |
I began having seizures in my mid 20's with no family history and was extremely scared. From the very first appointment, Dr. Papsdorf was kind, helpful, and knowledgeable. We later found out I was pregnant and began having seizures again. She has done a wonderful job of making sure my levels are constantly safe to keep me and my baby healthy. She has made these two life changing events, being diagnosed with epilepsy and having a baby, more manageable and has made me feel more comfortable.
in Arcola, Mo |
As I continue to see her and her excellent staff, I am completely satisfied with the results.. Extremely thorough, knowledgeable and caring! My symptoms are starting to be controlled! Would recommend her and staff to anyone needing a great neurological team
in Springfield,MO |
I felt like Dr. Papsdorf was very thorough and caring. She was very encouraging to me. I found out she needs the patient to remain quiet while she is recording her measures ,etc. so she can be accurate. After I got used to that, it went well and I really liked her a lot. Harriet Platz
Springfield, MO |
arrogant, rude,poor communication skills, plus bad at diagnosing life threatening or terminal illness. This entire staff have reputation how they communication these types of diagnosis to patient (via letter, telephone) without giving patient the opportunity to meet eye to eye ball. Would never recommend this group to others.
in Springfield, MO |
Very unprofessional
showed no interest in getting to the route of my problem. Very rude/ uncaring.
in Aurora, mo |
Never
in SPRINGFIELD, mo |
Poor patient listening, rushed, no interest or time for ME and my symptoms.Appt. was a reevaluation after 5 yrs.Original diagnosis MS.Same neurology group/2nd neurologist changed MS to CVD after 6yrs. Based on a recent MRI and a New York minute Dr. P reaffirmed CVD based solely on brain lesions. SHE FORGOT REFERRALS she made to 2 specialists. Cost me 4-6 months. Had neck surgery. Got Dr. P to consent to refer me to BARNES neurogy specialists for THOROUGH assessment. Dr.p's nurse RUDE.
in Lebanon MO |
Very uncaring. Papsdorf ordered some blood work & test. Afterwards I received a letter saying she did not believe I had a nuerological problem.. I then went to a second neurologist for another opinion. He also ordered test, more thouroughly and was very caring. Test results showed signs of degenerative changes and evidence of severe spinal stenosis. I had surgery and am still in the care of my neurosurgeon & neurologist. i am thankful to have found a dr who took me seriously and cared.
Have you seen Dr. Tania Beltran Papsdorf, MD?
Are you Dr. Beltran Papsdorf?

Visit Dr. Beltran Papsdorf

Dr. Beltran Papsdorf accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Beltran Papsdorf has admitting privileges