Dr. Tammy Chen, MD

Dr. Tammy Chen, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Tammy Chen, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Rock Hill, SC. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

2424 India Hook Rd Ste 120

Rock Hill, SC 29732

Learn about Dr. Chen

See how frequently Dr. Chen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

ADHD and-or ADD
Major Depressive Disorder
high
Psychiatric Diseases
high

Dr. Chen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Delusional Disorder
  • Eating Disorders
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Tulane University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Tulane University School Of Med

Dr. Chen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chen to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Chen's Performance
in Fort Mill |
Dr. Chen is the best Psychiatrist I have ever had. I wish I could stay with her, but I am under new insurance and she isn't covered anymore. I hate that I have to find a new psychiatrist... it has taken me so long to find a really good one that I trust and didn't simply hand me a prescription. Dr. Chen really listens and cares. I will miss her help. I have valued it. immensely. I feel a bit lost without her. to be honest!
Rock Hill, SC |
The staff here is extremely nice but the Dr.......not so much!
I love the staff at Tammy Chen's office, the Dr....not so much
in Rock Hill, SC |
Great and patient. Only reason on all 5 star is fragrance in office sometimes that I am allergic too. If from patients not her fault though- people should be careful
Rock Hill, SC |
I love Dr. Chen and her staff. They are all so sweet and caring. I would recommend them to anyone!
SC |
Dr. Chen may be a good Psych. I'll not know if this is true. After negative dealings w/office staff less than 2 MOs, I will no longer go here. Alarming that a highly trained, educated medical practitioner, esp. in Psych field, hires a staff to run day-to-day patient inactions – then carelessly turns apparent blind eye to OS/ Patient interactions. Poor choice + lack of Dr. oversight in this area creates serious concerns & problems for patients. No room for errors in this business. Go elsewhere.
in Rock Hill, SC |
Dr. CHEN is a wonderful doctor she goes out of her way to help others area I would recommend her to anyone she has patience and understands. I think her receptionist are very nice expecially Tony with the red hair I don't believe she ever push anyone in the office. 63 year old's can be a handful.
in Clover, SC |
Love Dr Chen! I feel very comfortable talking with her - she listens patiently and asks great questions to help you open up a little more and explain things a little better. Very cozy office setting.
in Rock Hill, SC |
My experience with Dr. Chen was wonderful, but the receptionists are HORRIBLE!!!! The one with red hair actually pushed me, then when I asked the other one (the one that was nice up to this point) she said that she saw us pushing each other!!!!! That is just crazy, because I am a 65 year old handicapped lady, so definetely won't be trying to push anyone, especially in their place of business!! I would still love to be a patient of Dr. Chen, but I refuse to deal with people like that!
Have you seen Dr. Tammy Chen, MD?
Are you Dr. Chen?