Dr. Tamila Selitsky, DO

Dr. Tamila Selitsky, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Tamila Selitsky, OB-GYN P.C. 660 92nd St Fl 1, Brooklyn, NY 11228 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Female patients of all ages are welcome at our Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN) care practice. Our spacious office is conveniently located in the Bay Ridge area of Brooklyn. We are committed to our patients throughout the whole treatment cycle. We use the latest methods and diagnostic tools to provide continuous care for our patients.Read more

Dr. Selitsky's Experience

See how Dr. Selitsky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Selitsky

Dr. Selitsky accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Selitsky has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Selitsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Selitsky to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Selitsky
Dr. Selitsky's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (38)
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Selitsky was absolutely incredible - she personally sat down and got to know me, answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. I didn't feel rushed or uncomfortable; not to mention, the staff were all friendly and welcoming, and the office is brand new and beautiful. I am more than 100% satisfied with Dr. Selitsky, and I am ecstatic to have found a long-term, permanent OB-GYN that cares about her patients.
Brooklyn, ny |
Strongly recommend Dr. Selitsky . I saw her for the first time today and she made me feel completely at ease. She was very pleasant, personable and easy to speak with about even the most personal of matters. Dr. Selitsky answered many questions I had and educated me without making me feel like I had asked a silly question, which I find that many doctors tend to do without realizing. I look forward to seeing Dr. Selitsky for years to come!
in Brooklyn, NY |
The wait time is always over an hour. The doctor tries to be professional but is clearly inherently insensitive. She literally ripped open my paper gown to perform my breast exam with no warning or explanation, which felt violent, leaving me exposed for the rest of the appt. During a sensitive consultation she was distracted and disinterested in answering my questions and just handed me a fact sheet, rushing me out of the office. I cannot understand why she works in this field. Never again.
in Brooklyn |
I never feel good or like I was treated well when I leave this office. Medical assistants are rude and don't explain things well. I am looking for a new OBGYN.
in Brooklyn, ny |
RUDE, UNINFORMATIVE, AND A BULLY. I'm only 26 and she's bullying me to have surgery on my ovary bc I have a cyst. I went for a second opinion bc she was freaking me out and telling me to have surgery immediately and take 4 weeks off from work with zero explenation. Went to my second opinion and was explaine that I could have trouble having kids bc removing the cyst leaves scar tissue and the cyst as long as it is monitored and doesnt grow it's not harmful. She doesn't care about u just money.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I had a horrible experience at Dr. Selitslys office. I went in for an ultrasound for my first pregnancy. When I noticed some mistakes on my paperwork I was ignored, which led to incorrect testing. They didn't answer any questions I had before starting different tests like clamidia gonorrea or the ultrasound itself. Dr. Selitsky started the ultrasound and kept repeating whats this, pollip or membrane without explaining. Very scary. Horrible staff and overall horrible experience. Never went back
in Brooklyn, NY |
my first experience with Dr. Selitsky was when I found out I was pregnant with my first child. Dr. Selitsky is very efficient, while she may seem abrupt at times, she has a great sense of humor and is very reassuring. What really made me feel that she is an amazing doctor was when I went into labor. Of course I was very scared because I didn't know what to expect, but She took amazing care of me and the baby and the delivery was better than I could have ever expected, she did a phenomenal job an
in Brooklyn, NY |
I am so happy I found this doctor ! She listened to all my concerns. She showed so much passion and care ! Thank you Dr T Selitsky
in Brooklyn, NY |
Walked in with results from lab. As she walked in started reading results and immediately said You Need Surgery. Speaking rapidly, drew a picture of what had to be removed and then said surgery can be done in 2 weeks, ok. I told her I would like a second opinion and she was Not Happy. She turned to me and said I'd like to see another Dr tell you that you don't need surgery. If your want a OB-GYN Dr, that Spends Time to explain and Compassionate , LOOK for ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Tamila Selitsky, DO?
Are you Dr. Selitsky?

Compare Dr. Selitsky

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 11228

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.