Dr. Tami Meraglia, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Vitality Medi Spa/Med Clin 309 W Republican St Seattle, WA 98119 Get Directions
Dr. Tami Meraglia, MD
Dr. Tami Meraglia, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Seattle, WA. She is 52 years old.

Dr. Meraglia's Experience

See how Dr. Meraglia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Meraglia

Dr. Meraglia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meraglia to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Meraglia's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    in Seattle, WA |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Tami's for a very long time. I have seen an enormous change in staff and am so happy. It takes guts for a business owner to ensure the highest standard so people are taken care of and that was not happening. It is now. GREAT new staff. The place looks great too, all fresh and new. THANK YOU for always putting patient care first. I feel amazing inside and out because of this place.
    Seattle, WA |
    Highest staff turnover I have ever seen. The doctor must not be a good employer or she would be able to keep most of her staff. Prices for services and products were outrageous. Never going back.
    Seattle, WA |
    Finally a doctor that listens. I felt so cared for. I got an email explaining everything and she taught me how to know what vitamins are good in case I did not want to get the ines she had. Wish I had met her years ago.
    She talks a great sell however she not willing/able to the the worked needed by a MD I as left in the cold searching to a MD to complete the process very disappointing I thought she really cared and would help but she could/would not there was a lot of out of pocket experience that I was not told about and there was great difficulty in getting labs work done would have never used her if I would have know it would be so difficult it S not as easy and she talks about on all those interviewers
    I had very high hopes when I talked with Dr Tami seems like she wanted to help however she lost interest inndoing the needed work to make my wellness happen there were many out of pocket cost and great difficulty in receiving the needed care of you are think of using her as a Concierage MD I would think twice she talked a great sell but little effort in return I was left uncared for and I had to spend much time trying to find a MD that would complete my care great concept but just that a concept
    in Bellevue, WA |
    Absolutely terrible "doctor" with little care for the clientele. Poor results. Preoccupied with upselling and other ways to grab more money from your pockets. Extremely high levels of turnover in the office indicate she likely treats her staff as poorly as the customer. I saw new faces every single time I went in and when I asked about previous, was actually *told* people don't usually last long here! Lest this be taken as a review of the office staff, I must say they were nothing but pleasant.
    Have you seen Dr. Tami Meraglia, MD?
    Are you Dr. Meraglia?

Dr. Meraglia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Dr. Meraglia does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Meraglia and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Meraglia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meraglia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Andrology
    • Naturopathy

Dr. Meraglia does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Meraglia and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.