Dr. Tameem Yehyawi, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

Dr. Tameem Yehyawi, MD
Dr. Tameem Yehyawi, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Columbia, MO. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Yehyawi is affiliated with Boone Hospital Center.

Dr. Yehyawi's Experience

See how Dr. Yehyawi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yehyawi

Dr. Yehyawi accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Yehyawi is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Yehyawi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yehyawi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yehyawi to family and friends
Dr. Yehyawi's Performance
Mexico, MO |
Dr. YEHYAWI operated on my Mother very late at night after Mom broke her wrist. He was very compassionate in dealing with her pain and anxiety. He was also excellent with her first follow up visit.
in Kirksville, MO |
I would and have recommended Dr Yehyawi to my friends. He is very prompt, polite and compassionate. I saw him for tendonitis on my shoulder and arthroscopy of my knee. He takes the time necessary to explain the procedures and to answer any questions. Excellent surgeon! 5 stars for sure and also for Jeremy and Ivy! Great team!
in Clifton Hill, Mo |
Dr.Y took exceptionally care of me! I could not ask for any better care from him and his staff Immediately after surgery my pain improved, and back to full function of my shoulder. It's a wonderful thing to find a Doctor that cares about your well being, and treats you as a human being. I can't Thank him enough!!!!
in St. James, Mo |
Dr Y has delivered the best care to my wife and myself. He has done this with the utmost compassion and timeliness of any physician I have ever visited. I would recommend him to everyone as a very good physician and surgeon
Hagerstown, MD |
This was our first visit and while Dr. Yehyawi was great. What surprised me was how attentive helpful and all around fabulous the whole team was. Ivy and Jeremy gets 5 stars also
in New bloomfield missouri |
2 weeks out of surgery for acl,miniscus. I already feel better than before I had my surgery. I wanna say thanks to his staff during this time everyone has been very professional and I truly believe Dr. Yehyawi has a gift for his craft. THANK YOU Don Werdehausen
in Jefferson City, MO |
Dr Yehyawi was very professional. He explained everything in detail as well as my options.
in Dixon, MO |
I had a massive rotator cuff tear, three of my four tendons. Dr. Yehyawi performed arthroscopic surgery two weeks ago to repair them. He has been very through in explaining his plan of repair and treatment, before and after surgery. He is not only a very professional surgeon but is very kind and caring. I have a long road ahead of me and Dr. Yehyawi is going to be right there with me through it all.
Great Doctor! Explains everything in detail and he REALLY LISTENS to his patients. Very empathetic!
in Columbia mo |
Dr. Yeyawa performed two separate rotatorcuff repair surgeries on my left shoulder, he is absolutely professional and takes the time to explain what is going on. He and his staff all did their best to put me at ease because I had never had to have any kind of surgery before, and I was simply terrified!! They took great care of me!! I have just recently been released, and so far I think I am doing well. If anyone needs this surgery, I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!! Thanks dr.Y
in Sedalia, MO |
A very professional person explained everything in a anger that could be understood easily. Also just in general a very caring person. He done a wonderful job on my shoulder and recommend his service anyone.
in Fulton, MO |
I just recently saw Dr. Yehyawi for a shoulder injury and he is by far, the BEST! He actually listened to me and explained everything to me so I understood what was going on; he even took the time to draw out a picture for me explaining what my X-rays showed and why we need further imaging. I feel fortunate that he is my ortho physician and I would highly recommend him to all friends and family!
in Novinger. Mo |
Very nice and friendly dr.explains things very well.and willing to listen to your problems.all in all a excellent dr.would recommend him to everyone i know that needs help in his aera of pratice.
Carrollton, MO |
Dr. Yehyawi not only has a great rapport with his patients, but is very knowledgeable about the best methods in orthopaedic care. He works to make decisions which best fit the needs of the situation, as well as the needs of the client, rather than utilizing a "one for all" practice. Dr. Y sees each patient and situation as individuals. Would highly recommend for orthopaedic care of general or sports-related injuries.
in Columbia, MO |
Dr. Yehyawi was very friendly was well as his team. He explained what was going on where I understood it and if I had questions he answered them as I had them. We also talked about what my options with surgery and he explained each one to me as he was telling each option. He also made me feel at ease with the surgery and after. I would recommend him to anyone I know.
Have you seen Dr. Tameem Yehyawi, MD?
Are you Dr. Yehyawi?

Compare Dr. Yehyawi

Dr. Yehyawi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Ankle and Foot Instability or Derangement
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Trigger Finger

R J & Lucille Carver Coll Med Univ Of Ia

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Yehyawi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yehyawi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine