Dr. Tambra Woods, MD
Not Accepting

Dr. Tambra Woods, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Tambra Woods, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Englewood, CO. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Woods is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center, Porter Adventist Hospital and Littleton Adventist Hospital.

Dr. Woods' Experience

See how Dr. Woods' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Woods

Dr. Woods accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Woods has admitting privileges.

Dr. Woods' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Woods to family and friends
    Dr. Woods' Performance
    in Littleton, CO |
    Dr. Woods is very thorough and knowledgeable about everything. She seems genuinely concerned about her patients. I have recommended friends and some of my new patients to the area.
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr. Woods has been my doctor for almost 20 years. I thought about moving out of state, but refuse to give up my doctor. I typically have my list of things I need her to address so I don't waste her time since I know she is scheduled all day. She addresses every one of my concerns. She has been thorough, refers to specialists when necessary, answers all my questions, and I think she is brilliant. Thanks, Dr. Woods,
    Everyone at the office is great , Dr Woods is the best
    in Englewood, CO |
    I feel very fortunate to have Tambra Woods as my physician. She answers all of my questions, directly and succinctly; she is kind without being sappy or sentimental; she is both wise and knowledgeable, but will also readily consult a source for an answer if necessary. Compassion, experience, efficiency--this is the rare combination of traits I trust and value in Dr. Tambra Woods.
    Denver, CO |
    Dr. Woods has been my primary physician for more than 15 years. She is very attentive, thorough, organized, smart and an outstanding physician in every way. While I am generally healthy, I feel confident she would handle any medical issue with skill, compassion and appropriate levels of care.
    Centennial, CO |
    An excellent professional, always thorough and helpful. I've been a patient of Dr. Woods for almost 20 years, and I hope that she never retires!
    in Denver, CO |
    I was severely depressed and suffering from chronic back pain. Dr. Woods suggested that I was anorexic (I was not) and refused to answer more of my questions and concerns because my 15 minutes was up.
    Denver, CO |
    Dr. Woods listens and hears your concerns as a patient and a person. She takes the time to know you and prepare for your visit with her so that she is efficient in providing care--and you never feel rushed or "dismissed". Her care provided to me and to family members has been consistent over several years
    Dr. Woods is the finest Doctor in Denver
    Have you seen Dr. Tambra Woods, MD?
    Are you Dr. Woods?

Dr. Woods' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Woods has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Woods' Board Certifications

Dr. Woods does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Woods and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Texas Medical School At Houston

Graduated in 1988

University of Colorado Hospital
      University Of Colorado

Dr. Woods does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Woods and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Woods does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Woods and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.