Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD

Functional MedicineFemaleAge 59

Dr. Sachs

Functional Medicine & Integrative Care LLC

15 BENNITT ST New Milford, CT 06776

Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD is a Functional Medicine Specialist in New Milford, CT. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sachs to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD with other Functional Medicine Specialists near you

Dr. Sachs' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sachs

Dr. Sachs?
  • Appointment scheduling (20)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (20)
  • Explained conditions well (20)
    She is an a outstanding doctor!
    Shallin joshi – Jan 23, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD?
    Dr Sachs is extremely knowledgeable and I trust her more than any doctor I’ve had in the past. She has helped me tremendously with my chronic pain issues. As a functional medicine expert, she gets to the core of Medical needs, rather than just offering a band aid to cure ailments in a temporary basis.
    Kathy Yavari – Dec 10, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD?
    Dr. Sachs has a wonderful gift in explaining everything in full detail. She is very passionate and caring. I am very lucky to have found her!
    Dec 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD?
    Dr. Sachs makes you feel comfortable and at home in her office. She is very thorough and takes a lot of time to know and understand your case. She gives written as well as oral instructions. As a functional medicine doctor she works to get to the root of your problem rather than just treat symptoms. I enjoyed my visit!
    Diane Wirz – Nov 21, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD?
    I had seen Dr Sachs years ago and decided to visit with her again given how incredibly knowledgeable and helpful she is in getting to the root of whatever health concerns you have. I would highly recommend her if you have any medical challenges that you want to resolve or if you simply want to optimize your health, which is why I decided to see her again. I am in my early 60s now and want to be sure I do everything in my power to increase my health span as I age. Dr. Sachs also has a nice bed side manner so it is easy to talk with her and she is sensitive to any budgetary concerns you may have when you are not able to use insurance for visits or some of the testing. I am very grateful to have her on my health team and strongly recommend her to others who want to achieve the best health possible.
    Janet – Jun 28, 2020
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD?
    I can't imagine navigating this complex health industry without Dr. Sachs and her holistic approach! Dr. Sachs has spent much time listening to and educating me on traditional but also new research, alternatives with patience and detail, and has helped me understand the importance of focusing on prevention and root cause (rather than just symptoms), and the importance of a healthy diet as the foundation for a strong and healthy immune system that prevents and fights disease.   Recently, Dr. Sachs prescribed a topical medicine with immediate results after my being on the traditional antibiotic for a long time, by another doctor, for a slow progressing skin infection.  She has also performed a number of tests that I haven't seen with my other doctors that help get to the root cause of some of my other medical issues. In addition, her office staff, Lisa, is exceptionally efficient and pleasant as is her nutritionist, Tracy.  And there is no bureaucracy to deal with.
    Fran – Jun 17, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD?
    Dr. Sachs listens to the "whole" person not just symptoms. She'll recommend, and give options, and helped me save my thyroid and unnecessary surgery when others were quick to remove it "just in case".
    Sandy – Mar 30, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD?
    Compassionate Doctor. Takes the time to explain things.
    Mar 25, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD?
    Dr Sachs is tops in her field. I have been her patient for a number of years, and at age 91, I have truly benefited by our Dr./patient relationship.
    Martin – Mar 06, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD?
    Dr Sachs is very thorough and listens to the challenges I had. She has a methodology that incorporates the entire body and really suggested a program that has helped me. I would recommend her to anyone wanted to heal !
    Pamela – Nov 19, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD?
    I reached out to Dr. Sachs this year because of an acute autoimmune flareup. My body was on fire and I did not understand why? I have been eating healthy for 7 years and eliminating foods I thought were not good for me. What I did not know was since childhood I have had some significant food allergies. Dr. Sachs, understands how our bodies work and how food and other toxins affect us. With her look at the "cause" approach and understanding of how the human body functions, she was able to help me determine why my body was reacting to certain foods. In addition, her knowledge of what our bodies need to function at optimal level, has given me life, my vitality, and my health back. Thank you
    Mary Principe – Sep 19, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD?
    Dr. Sachs has given me back my life. After visiting many doctors, who sometimes viewed me as a crackpot, I found someone who listened and was able to manage the complex strings of my health. Within one month I learned why my body was failing and what would help me improve. What I love most about working with Dr. Sachs is her team effort approach. She guides me on how to be a healthy human, with minimal drugs.
    Dolores Hennessy in New Milford, CT – Jan 12, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD?
    Dr. Sachs is a problem solver. She got to the bottom of my health problems in 2011 when other doctors did not (they put me on prescription drugs to quiet my symptoms, never addressing the underlying cause.) Her plan put me on a path to wellness, and I've never felt better. Money well-spent. Remember: your health is an investment but will become an expense if you don't invest properly. Thank you Dr. Sachs, for your life-changing knowledge and continuous support.
    Michelina – Apr 28, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD?
    Dr Sachs was amazing, she found a healthy way to help me with my extremely low thyroid. My primary Doctor wanted to put put me on thyroid medicine. Dr Sachs is very knowledgable and easy to talk too. I have more energy and feel better.
    Yorktown Heights, NY – Feb 02, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD?
    I can't say enough about Dr. Sachs, I've been a paitient of hers for over 7 years, she is an incredible Doctor. Kind, caring, and knows more than any Dr. You'll ever meet. I know that I am in the care of an incredible physician!! If you need real answers to your Heath concerns she's the perfect doctor for you!!! I fell so blessed to have found such an amazing Doctor!!!!
    Bette Small in Newtown, CT – Sep 21, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Sachs, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sachs?

Functional Medicine & Integrative Care LLC is best experienced at www.tsachsmd.com

• Functional Medicine