Dr. Tamar F. Brionez, MD

Dr. Tamar F. Brionez, MD

Rheumatology | Female

Advanced Rheumatology of Houston 6707 Sterling Ridge Dr Ste C, The Woodlands, TX 77382 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

My goal is to help patients attain the best quality of life possible.Read more

Dr. Brionez's Experience

See how Dr. Brionez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brionez

Dr. Brionez accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Brionez has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Brionez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brionez to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Brionez
Dr. Brionez's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (57)
in Dallas, Texas |
I had a very good experience at ARH, particularly with the nurse who assisted me with my blood work. She was extremely professional, and I hope she will continue to work at this office.
in Houston, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Brionez for almost five years now for my rheumatoid arthritis, and she has been a wonder the entire time. With a delicate combination of medications and physical therapy, I finally feel like I am in control of my life again.
Awesome as usual
in Spring, TX |
She is the only Doctor that I Love to come see. She explains everything very clearly. She takes real intrest in what is going on with you and our visits are always Cheerful. Love her!
Great Staff!
in Spring, TX |
Dr.Brionez was very informative and spent time explaining everything with me. Very Professional staff as well.
She Listens and explains very Detailed
Spring, TX |
Dr. T. Brionez is a outstanding expert and caring physician. Office staff professional and caring.
Spring, TX |
She really listens and gives through answers
Spring, TX |
Dr.B and her staff have changed my life and helped me so much! I am so grateful for them!
in Spring, TX |
Very friendly & i honestly do not know Dr.Brionez yet to answer these questions (only 1 visit so far)
Love her front desk nurse. She's Awesome
in Spring, TX |
Very well, super friendly, good sense of humor. Seems like friend, not Dr.
Great Doctor,Caring & Compassionate
in Spring, TX |
Dr.Brionez is very Gentle with the cortisone injections. Considering they are in a thumbs joint.
Wonderful, attentive and caring
in Spring, TX |
Dr.Brionez is awesome. She goes through everything with you to make sure you understand. She checks all meds for refills I am very pleased. She's a Sweetheart. I love her concern. She just all-around Rocks!
in Spring, TX |
Love Dr.Brionez! She is the best doctor I've ever had. She is always available when i need her. Always gives me clear information.
in Spring, TX |
She is a wonderful Rheumatologist! I'm just sorry it took me this long to find her.
Tomball, TX |
Dr. Brionez is such a treat to see. She answered all of my questions and gave me a treatment plan. I had been nervous to see a Rheumatologist because I didn't want anything to be wrong. She talked me through it and she had all of the services there to treat my disease. I feel better and I can do a lot more things than I was previously able. I am glad I went because since my disease is degenerative I could have had permanent damage if I had put it off too long. Thanks Dr B.
Spring, TX |
I have only seen this doctor twice and she seems to be knowledgeable and explains procedures and reasons for lab work well. The staff seems to be the problem. Her staff cannot complete MRI order forms correctly, which has caused me to cancel twice at the hospital where I am scheduled to have the test done and has taken 8 wks now. Also 4 wks have passed and they still cannot refill my prescription even though my pharmacy and I have called many times. I had to call another doctor 2 get it done
Conroe, TX |
Very caring & professional, checked everthing before starting any meds.
in Houston, TX |
I have a history of joint pain, foot pain, constant anemia, high ANA, heart conditions, pleurisy, high protein in urine, multiple miscarriages, hypertension, hair loss, scalp sores, skin rashes, photosensitivity, headaches, fatigue, mouth ulcers, nose sores, eye pain and dry eyes. Yet, I have not seen a Lupus doctor, when I mentioned a symptom she kept asking me,Why is that going on. The next day her staff called to tell me they LOST my urine sample and needed another one. I'm done with this
Houston, TX |
Although I like Dr. Brionez I would not recommend her because of the Office Staff. They treat you like you owe them something. They act as though you do not have any sense and talk down to you. They are extremely rushed when there and when you call them. They rush to get you off of the phone. They do not follow up when a question is asked, but they do defend themselves oddly with I sent a message to her. If you continue to ask for help, they will hang up on you; 2/26/16 at 10:15 AM.
Have you seen Dr. Tamar F. Brionez, MD?
Are you Dr. Brionez?