Rheumatology  |
Dr. Tamar Brionez, MD
Dr. Tamar Brionez, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in The Woodlands, TX. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Brionez is affiliated with St. Luke's Lakeside Hospital, Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital and Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital.

6707 Sterling Ridge Dr Ste C

The Woodlands, TX 77382

Dr. Tamar Brionez, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Brionez

See how frequently Dr. Brionez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autoimmune Diseases
Fibromyalgia
Arthritis

Dr. Brionez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Brionez "My goal is to help patients attain the best quality of life possible."

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Behçet's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Dry Eyes
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis

• University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • University Of Texas Health Sciences Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

• Psychological correlates of self-reported functional limitation in patients with ankylosing spondylitis., 2009
  • The Association of non-MHC Genes with Ankylosing Spondylitis, 2008
  • Psychological Correlates of Self-Reported Disease Activity in Ankylosing Spondylitis, Sept. 2009
  • Hepatitis C and Rheumatic Disease, 2008

Dr. Brionez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brionez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brionez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brionez to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Brionez's Performance
Spring, TX |
Dr. Brionez only care about money and is rude to her employees. Wish she's learn some compassion. Not great at treating or diagnosing either.
in Spring, TX |
Have been seeing her for the last three years, awesome skills, great staff.
in Houston, Texas |
Dr. Brionez is a wonderful, caring doctor who explains your medical condition to you and answers all your questions. I highly recommend her to anyone needing a Rheumatologist.
Durango, CO |
Dr Brionez and office staff meet my needs in a professional and timely manner. Dr Brionez and staff are committed and caring. Also the infusion center is a great assistance for receiving the infusion care in a confortable environment
in Spring, TX |
This was my first visit with Dr. Brionez. The office was very busy but the staff were friendly & courteous. Dr. Brionez didn't rush & explained the treatment she planned for me. I'm very happy I found her & that she takes my insurance.
in The Woodland |
Every time I go to the doctor, I feel like they just want to get me out of their office as soon as possible to move on to the next patient. Not Dr. Brionez – I never felt rushed with her, and felt like she actually gave me the attention I needed.
in Dallas, Texas |
I had a very good experience at ARH, particularly with the nurse who assisted me with my blood work. She was extremely professional, and I hope she will continue to work at this office.
in Houston, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Brionez for almost five years now for my rheumatoid arthritis, and she has been a wonder the entire time. With a delicate combination of medications and physical therapy, I finally feel like I am in control of my life again.
Awesome as usual
in Spring, TX |
She is the only Doctor that I Love to come see. She explains everything very clearly. She takes real intrest in what is going on with you and our visits are always Cheerful. Love her!
Great Staff!
in Spring, TX |
Dr.Brionez was very informative and spent time explaining everything with me. Very Professional staff as well.
She Listens and explains very Detailed
GREAT!
Wonderful
Spring, TX |
She really listens and gives through answers
Spring, TX |
Dr.B and her staff have changed my life and helped me so much! I am so grateful for them!
in Spring, TX |
Very friendly & i honestly do not know Dr.Brionez yet to answer these questions (only 1 visit so far)
Love her front desk nurse. She's Awesome
in Spring, TX |
Very well, super friendly, good sense of humor. Seems like friend, not Dr.
ALL GOOD
Great Doctor,Caring & Compassionate
in Spring, TX |
Dr.Brionez is very Gentle with the cortisone injections. Considering they are in a thumbs joint.
Wonderful, attentive and caring
GREAT!!
in Spring, TX |
Dr.Brionez is awesome. She goes through everything with you to make sure you understand. She checks all meds for refills I am very pleased. She's a Sweetheart. I love her concern. She just all-around Rocks!
in Spring, TX |
Love Dr.Brionez! She is the best doctor I've ever had. She is always available when i need her. Always gives me clear information.
in Spring, TX |
She is a wonderful Rheumatologist! I'm just sorry it took me this long to find her.
Tomball, TX |
Dr. Brionez is such a treat to see. She answered all of my questions and gave me a treatment plan. I had been nervous to see a Rheumatologist because I didn't want anything to be wrong. She talked me through it and she had all of the services there to treat my disease. I feel better and I can do a lot more things than I was previously able. I am glad I went because since my disease is degenerative I could have had permanent damage if I had put it off too long. Thanks Dr B.
Spring, TX |
I have only seen this doctor twice and she seems to be knowledgeable and explains procedures and reasons for lab work well. The staff seems to be the problem. Her staff cannot complete MRI order forms correctly, which has caused me to cancel twice at the hospital where I am scheduled to have the test done and has taken 8 wks now. Also 4 wks have passed and they still cannot refill my prescription even though my pharmacy and I have called many times. I had to call another doctor 2 get it done
Conroe, TX |
Very caring & professional, checked everthing before starting any meds.
in Houston, TX |
I have a history of joint pain, foot pain, constant anemia, high ANA, heart conditions, pleurisy, high protein in urine, multiple miscarriages, hypertension, hair loss, scalp sores, skin rashes, photosensitivity, headaches, fatigue, mouth ulcers, nose sores, eye pain and dry eyes. Yet, I have not seen a Lupus doctor, when I mentioned a symptom she kept asking me,Why is that going on. The next day her staff called to tell me they LOST my urine sample and needed another one. I'm done with this
Houston, TX |
Although I like Dr. Brionez I would not recommend her because of the Office Staff. They treat you like you owe them something. They act as though you do not have any sense and talk down to you. They are extremely rushed when there and when you call them. They rush to get you off of the phone. They do not follow up when a question is asked, but they do defend themselves oddly with I sent a message to her. If you continue to ask for help, they will hang up on you; 2/26/16 at 10:15 AM.
Have you seen Dr. Tamar Brionez, MD?
Are you Dr. Brionez?

Visit Dr. Brionez

Dr. Brionez accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Brionez has admitting privileges