Dr. Tali Arik, MD

Cardiology ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Arik

HealthCare Partners of Nevada- Pahrump

1397 S Loop Rd Pahrump, NV 89048

Dr. Tali Arik, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pahrump, NV and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from University Of Louisville School Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in cardiology and internal medicine.

Dr. Arik accepts

Dr. Arik accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Select PPO

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Arik's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Arik's Top Procedures and Conditions

Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)

Dr. Arik treats Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) more than 89% of his peers

Dr. Arik treats this condition more than 89% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Coronary Artery Calcification

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

The secret of caring for the patient IS the care of the patient.

• Cardiology

1.1904761904761905%

Dr. Arik?
Dr. Arik's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tali Arik, MD
Dr Arik lives and works in Pahrump, NV and the town is extremely lucky to have him. He has recently opened his own Cardiology practice and the care he provides is fantastic and usually found in larger cities or medical centers such as UCLA. He has purchased all new equipment and has hired the best technicians available. The tests he can perform would normally require a patient to travel to Las Vegas or UCLA medical to to receive these tests the people of Pahrump are lucky enough to have the done locally within Dr Arik's office. I personally have had two ultra sounds plus other tests administered in his office the past two months. I am facing further tests that would have required me to go to UCLA, instead Dr Arik has the equipment and technicians to do the tests locally. Dr Arik has hired the best people, his staff is second to none, always upbeat, positive and a pleasure to deal with. Liked I said earlier, Pahrump is lucky to have Dr Arik and Pahrump Cardiology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
Dr.Arik is the best physician that I have ever had. He treated me in Las Vegas and now in Pahrump. His manner of honesty,humor, and realism are some of his best qualities! Definitely the most brilliant Cardiologist anyone can be fortunate to have!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
I am very pleased with my care and pleasantly surprised at how easy my appointment went. He is very caring and takes the time to answer questions and concerns. Even when he was running late I didn't feel like he was rushing through my appointment and gave me his undivided attention.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
Dr. Arik is absolutely one of the best doctors I have dealt with in my 70 years on this earth. He is very very personable, listens to what I had to say and explained the procedures that he ordered for me and explained the results of the tests..I would recommend Dr. Arik to anyone needing a cardiologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
most caring fantastic Dr. Takes all the time you need and calms the nerves 5 stars
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
Dr. Arik is always a very professonal man but he's also a friendly and very caring. I think we're very fortunate here in Pahrump with very few good doctors to have someone like Doctor Arik
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
I went to a Las Vegas heart doctor he said my best way was for him to operate(surgery) dr ariksaid he was against surgery with out doing some very conclusive testing for which he arranged . The test showed surgery was not even remotely needed. The L.V.doc was going to make a few k$s. At my risk. Dr Arik intervened . He not only try's to heal his patients, he protects them. J.R.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
Dr. Arik saw me within one day of requesting an appointment. - He was extremely thorough in his examination and displayed way above average ability to quickly recognize and diagnose cardiac related problems. I consider myself very fortunate to come across this knowledgeable and caring physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
DR. ARIK AND HIS STAFF ARE SIMPLY "THE BEST." I HAVE BEEN HIS PATIENT SINCE MOVING TO PAHRUMP, NV. IN 2014. ALONG WITH HIS STAFF, (CARMEN, EDDIE, AND MARIA) HE PROVIDES THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE EXCELLENT CARE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. ALWAYS POSITIVE, SUPPORTIVE AND INFORMATIVE HE IS VERY PROACTIVE IN MY CARE. I CREDIT HIM WITH PROLONGING MY LIFE TWICE IN THE PAST FIVE YEARS AND THANKS TO HIS CARING I AM CONFIDENT I WILL CONTINUE TO "BE AROUND" FOR AWHILE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
Dr. Arik is very professional and will take the time to explain and talk to you. I would recommend Dr. Arik to anyone searching for cardio help/information. He is not pushy, he's the kind of doctor that tells you like it is. No frills, no fuss. That's the kind of doctor I like. Thank you Dr. Arik for everything you have done for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
Very personable, listens, asks questions, explains and answers my questions clearly all issues about my condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
I was very pleased and very impressed with Dr. Arik and his staff. Dr. Arik is thorough, professional, friendly and understanding. I am delighted that he is here in Pahrump. My confidence level has jumped up to new heights with a specialist here in town.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
Very informative, took time to explain procedures and diagnosis. Very nice gentleman. Staff competent and friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
He is the kind if Dr. that you wish you could all the time. He made me and my so comfort. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends. Keep up the good work. 5 star is not enough to rate him so I give him a 20.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
Wonderful, thorough doctor with great bedside manner. Very nice and efficient staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
Very personable, professional, and knowledgeable. I would want my children to go to him if they ever had a cardiac issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
I respect the serious intelligence and motivation of Dr. Arik! I sense his understanding of my health needs, his empathy and honesty and above all, humility. He is always honest with my diagnosis, but he gives me hope, even in difficult situations. But above all, Dr. Arik is absolutely curious* He will figure it out! Thank you Carmen, Meagan and Dr. Arik. Georgette Arvanitis-Davis April 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
I really like Dr. Arik. He is totally present when he is with you. He explains everything and answers questions fully. He is so kind. I completely trust Dr. Arik and hope he's here in Pahrump for a long time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
I accompanied my mother to her appointment with Dr. Arik. He’s her regular cardiologist. He was kind, patient, and very warm. He discussed everything thoroughly and fully addressed questions from both of us. I feel confident about the care and advice she receives from Dr. Arik. Very touched that he hugs her at the end of the visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tali Arik, MD?
Dr. Arik and his staff, Megan and Carmen were extremely helpful, friendly, respectful and attentive. Dr. Arik took his time to listen to my concerns and offer me appropriate treatment options. I never felt rushed during any appointment. He and his staff exceeded my expectations of most Doctors offices these days. I would highly recommend him for any cardiologist needs.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Arik?