Dr. Tal Minuskin, MD

Dr. Tal Minuskin, MD

Pediatrics  ·
Dr. Tal Minuskin, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Technion Israel Institute of Technology in 1996 and specializes in pediatrics.Read his story

851 S Rampart Blvd Ste 130

Las Vegas, NV 89145

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • Health Plan of Nevada

Learn about Dr. Minuskin

Dr. Minuskin's Experience

Dr. Minuskin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Minuskin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Minuskin "Happy father of 5 boys. Living in Las Vegas since 2014 and proud to make this my home. I have practiced Pediatrics for 17 years and opened up my own practice August 2017 in order to provide superior Pediatric care based upon evidence-based medicine and scientific guidelines and protocols. I have lived in New York and Israel."

This content was provided by Dr. Minuskin "I work closely with the parents and children in order to help them attain their ultimate potential in life. I respect every personal decision from parents from immunizations to medications. I practice evidence-based medicine."

• Pediatrics

• Physical Examination
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• SUNY Albany
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Technion Israel Institute of Technology
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Schneider Chldns Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Schneider Chldns Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Minuskin has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Minuskin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Minuskin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Minuskin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Minuskin to family and friends

Dr. Minuskin's Performance

Dr. Minuskin is one of the best pediatricians I have ever taken my children to! Unfortunetly with alot of pediatricians I have come accross, my children just seemed like another job, but Dr. Minuskin actually cares about the kids he treats. He is very on top of things! My kids are never affraid to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Minuskin was excellent. He spent time explaining issues with me regarding my granddaughter and was very kind and concerned. His office staff was also very sweet and gracious.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Thanks so much Dr Minuskin for all you done for my 3 kids ! I went few days ago to his brand new clinic; the staff is great, the clinic really nice and the Dr Minuskin really professional. I really recommend this clinic !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I appreciate the nice review. I will always do what I can for your 3 children.

I highly recommend Dr. Minuskin to anyone that wants premier medical care for their children. He and his staff are very attentive and professional. He has not only been our first child's pediatrician but now our seconds. That being said,things that have been overlooked by other doctors with our...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for being one of the first to come to my new office. I hope to be the Pediatrician for your children until they grow into adulthood.

I love love love Dr. Minuskin! My 7 yr old son is autistic and daughter 15 has major insomnia. We've been with him 4 yrs, he knows us, cares about us, spends all the time necessary with us. He's always looking for solutions for what my kid's need and researches right in the exam office. HE LISTENS!...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for allowing me to help with your children's needs. Your kind words and feedback are truly a reward for me to provide Pediatric care in Las Vegas.