Dr. Taj G. Khan, DO

Dr. Taj G. Khan, DO

Ophthalmology | Male | 47 years old

Learn about this Doctor

As a board-certfied ophthalmologist and fellowship trained oculo-plastic surgeon, my goal is to offer my patients the finest care and the most natural results possible. I derive great satisfaction from making my patients see and look great!Read more

Dr. Khan's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Khan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Khan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khan to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Khan
Dr. Khan's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
Cranford, NJ |
Dr. Kahn is an excellent doctor, knowledgeable and thorough. He has taken care of my routine visits, cataracts and other problems , Also, I had eyelid surgery, with great results, and now I can wear eye makeup again. I recommend him without reservation .
in Aberdeen, NJ |
Dr. Khan has been my ophthalmologist for a couple of years and has performed surgery on my cataract. Always has time to discuss any treatments or answer your questions. I have a high level of confidence in his expertise. I would definitely recommend.
in Elizabeth, NJ |
Had my first visit this morning and was absolutely pleased with the high level of professionalism and cordiality of Dr. Khan and the entire staff.
Linden, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Khan for over 8 years. He performed cataract surgery several years ago. I am very pleased with his expertise, skill, and care. He answers your questions and is concerned about your overall well being. I highly recommend Dr. Khan.
in Lake Hopatcong, NJ |
I have a relatively rare eyelid condition and Dr.Khan is of very few that understand it well and treat it properly. He has also helped me explore all treatment options and eventually recommended additional treatments which were successful. The office is also very proficient at administering the various eye tests to monitor my condition.
in Aberdeen, NJ |
Dr. Khan is very efficient and thorough. I am happy with the care that I'm receiving.
in Elizabeth, NJ |
I recently had eye surgery and Dr. Taj Khan performed the surgery. He is an excellent Doctor and Surgeon. He is very knowledgeable, very professional, friendly and cares for his patients. I would highly recommend him.
in Rahway, NJ |
I read quite a few reviews at sites such as this and selected Dr. Khan based on the reviews. I made the correct choice. The surgery was successful thanks to Dr. Khan's skill. I highly recommend Dr. Khan.
in Rahway, NJ |
I went to see Dr Khan with a eye problem and he told me that I need a surgery right on that day, I was kind afraid but his staff was amazing and cool me down, i had my surgery and came out perfect, im very glad that i found Dr Khan. Very professional and friendly and well recommended!
in Clark, NJ |
Dr. Khan is an excellent doctor and surgeon. I recently experienced double vision for 2 months and Dr. Khan was wonderful throughout the whole experience. Dr. Khan is knowledgeable, compassionate and cares about his patients. I trust him completely with my eyes.
in JERSEY CITY, NEW JERSEY |
Dr. Khan performed eye surgery, excellent doctor, very pleasant and professional. Excellent staff. Thank You
in Whiting, New Jersey |
He is caring and shows genuine concern for you as the patient and your condition. He is confident and extremely adept at his craft. I like his kind and reassuring bedside manner. He is by far the best I've encountered in an opthalmologist. I have been to quite a few in New Jersey. I recommend him highly to any one with difficult eye issues.
Have you seen Dr. Taj G. Khan, DO?
Are you Dr. Khan?

Compare Dr. Khan

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.