Dr. Taite Anderson, DDS

Dr. Taite Anderson, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·

Dr. Taite Anderson, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Granger, IN. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

Granger Oral Surgery & Dental Implants

15051 Cleveland Rd

Granger, IN 46530

Learn about Dr. Anderson

Video

Dr. Anderson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Anderson "I grew up in the small town of Alexandria, Minnesota, as the son of a dentist. My wife and I got married just before I started dental school and she started medical school. We studied hard for four years in Indianapolis before moving to La Crosse, WI, for residencies in oral and maxillofacial surgery and family medicine. I feel very fortunate for the opportunity to have trained at Gundersen Lutheran, a high-quality and high-volume training program. There was a specific emphasis and high level of expertise in training in dental implants, wisdom teeth, orthognathic jaw surgery, and TMJ surgery."

This content was provided by Dr. Anderson "I believe that great care is an active process. I get to know my patients on a personal level so that they can feel comfortable, informed, and involved throughout their entire treatment process. I care about my patients and focus on solutions that are in the best interest of the patient and provide the best possible experience."

1  Practice Areas

• Teething
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Wheaton College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Gundersen Lutheran Health System
  • American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Anderson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anderson to family and friends

Dr. Anderson's Performance

Dr. Anderson and his staff could not have done a better job making an inherently unpleasant situation (tooth extraction) as easy as possible. Dr. Anderson came across as congenial, straightforward, and highly competent. All of the staff were pleasant and patient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the 5-star review, Steve! It is vital to our business to know how we are doing, and we are very thankful that you took the time to let us know we are on track and providing exceptional care. This is our top priority.

Dr. Tate performed two implants on me and I can say the whole process was a breeze. His excellent bed side manner is perfection, which made me less anxious, he is very sweet, kind, and funny. Any oral surgery anybody ever needs, I will always recommend Dr. Tate! Also, if I ever am told I need a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to give our patients the best possible outcome and we are happy that you had such a great experience.

Dr. Anderson did an incredible job removing 4 of my wisdom teeth. Almost unheard of really. Details...I had no bleeding (even in the first two hours after surgery, gauzes I removed were mostly white) and none whatsoever afterwards, no swelling (I never even iced!) and no pain of any kind. Needless...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are pleased to hear that your procedure went well. Thank you for the 5-star review! Please tell your friends and family!

I still can't feel my face 6 months after having my procedure
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very informative, professional, & compassionate. Was very conscious of my comfort throughout the surgery. We impressed with the extra time he took to assure everything was above average. Also, I was very impressed that he personally took the time to call me later that day to follow up with me to be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We truly appreciate the kind words. Please tell your friends and family!