Dr. Tai-Chi Kwok, MD

Dr. Tai-Chi Kwok, MD

Geriatric Medicine | Male

Dr. Tai-Chi Kwok, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Wooster, OH. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Kwok is affiliated with Wooster Community Hospital.

Dr. Kwok's Experience

See how Dr. Kwok's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kwok

Dr. Kwok accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kwok has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kwok's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kwok to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Kwok's Performance
in Wooster, OH |
I am leaving this for a loved one. Cant not believe how this office and doctor treats the elderly. No care for the patient. Only trying to make money for himself. Someday these people will be elderly and i hope they dont get treated the same way. Think twice before going to this doctor.
in Wooster, OH |
This doctor and his staff are mentally competent! Would not listen to anything i had to say. Wanted me on a ton of prescription drugs. Treats the elderly like they are stupid! This Guy is a waste of time! STAY AWAY!!!!!
Wooster, OH |
If there was a negative number I would use it. My 93 yo father was on the TCU at Wooster Hospital. Bedridden with no control of his bowels or bladder. Learning to walk but not doing well. Never saw him in the 20 days he's wS in the hospital but signed a discharge paper that he could be released home. Nursing home was denied by insurance because of his comment. We are now paying $400 per day for his negligence.
in West Salem, OH |
Very thorough and also very personable and caring. He makes himself available for his patients, and takes a genuine interest in our well being.
Wooster, OH |
Dr. Kwok treated my mother in the TCU at Wooster Community Hospital. I would NEVER recommend him; in fact I would urge people to seek other providers. His ego appeared to cloud his judgment to the detriment of patient care, and he was belligerent when his opinion was questioned by family and other physicians. Dr. Kwok misdiagnosed early onset Alzheimer's disease when the patient was suffering from sleep and nutrition deficiencies following a traumatic illness, surgery and extended ICU stay.
in Wooster, OH |
Dr. Kwok is not in touch with his patients. He was dismissive about my symptoms and I felt like he wasn't listening to me. He fails to understand how his decisions impact the overall patient. He argued with me and didn't feel that my pain was significant enough to do anything about it. Tell me what my options are and let me decide instead of ignoring my problems.
in Wooster, OH |
Accused me of being a closet alcoholic, and I swore on my children I'm not. He argued with me I was lying and wouldn't admit it. I told my family and friends and they were all in disbelief as I was. I lost all trust and confidence in his opinions and changed doctors immediately after that visit with him.
Have you seen Dr. Tai-Chi Kwok, MD?
Are you Dr. Kwok?

Compare Dr. Kwok

Dr. Kwok's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Geriatric Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Kwok has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kwok's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Kwok does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kwok and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1996

• Chinese, Min Nan

Dr. Kwok does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kwok and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Kwok does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kwok and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.