Dr. Taher Shams, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Family Medical Urgent Care 34675 Yucaipa Blvd Ste 110 Yucaipa, CA 92399 Get Directions
Dr. Taher Shams, MD
Dr. Taher Shams, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Yucaipa, CA. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 44 years. Dr. Shams is affiliated with Redlands Community Hospital.

Dr. Shams' Experience

See how Dr. Shams' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shams

Dr. Shams accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Shams is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Shams has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shams to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Shams' Performance
in Banning, CA |
I've patient of Dr Shams for several years. He is a rare see who genuinely cares for me & my complex health issues. He's always very informative,& although he makes sure to be sure that a treatment is right for me, he ALWAYS makes sure that I'm safe & healthy. I have recommended folks to his practice & have every reason to continue to do so. He had shown me nothing but compassion & attentive care.
in Yucaipa, CA |
All of these reviews are non sense. Dr. Shams is very knowledgeable and understanding, he addressed my concerns very well and answered the questions that I had. The staff are great, they go beyond what is expected and worked with me when I had to reschedule my appointment. I also received status on my referrals very promptly. I have to say that I am very happy with Dr. Shams and his staff I would really recommend him to everyone.
in Yucaipa, CA |
I would not hesitate to refer any friends & family to Dr. Shams. He's very knowledgeable and professional (and his office gals are great!), but he also reminds of an old-fashioned Country Doctor, who really cares about the life, health, and personal welfare of his patients. He'll always take the time to answer any 'obscure' question (No Matter how inane it might be!), and will explain things in an easy-to-understand manner. My wife and I both hope he won't decide to retire any time very soon.
in Yucaipa, CA |
As caring and compitent, he has helped me get back to living life more than 6 times i can remember. Some other health care is trying to buy it out but please don't let that happen! Don't let this big corrorporation put him out of business, leave true honest reviews unlike the competition has been doing. Bad mouthing him and giving no stars to achieve their goals no matter the cost. This is a single patient hoping to change the tide for him. Please post honest reviews. Sodmentd@gmail.com <lists
in Yucaipa,CA |
Dr. Shams is an amazing doctor!! VERY compassionate and really listens to the issues that you are there for. I have never had a bad visit in his office. The staff at his clinic try their hardest to get everyone the attention they need at the time they need it! If you are looking for a new doctor don't look any further!!
in Yucaipa, CA |
Dr. Shams was the first Dr. to know exactly what kind of care I needed. I had been seen by a few Dr.s in our town, but Dr. Shams knew me in ten minutes. I no longer suffer from insomnia or dizzy spells or being a woken in the middle of the night to vomit to acid reflux. He has been such a wonderful Dr. That now all 4 of our Children are now under his care. I would not trade him as our Family Dr. The Sahler Family
Yucaipa, CA |
Horrible receptionist, and the Dr. Shams is horribly awful .receptionist is not friendly at all.why they have her idk.
in Yucaipa, CA |
I brought my four-year-old daughter for a physical for daycare. I let the girl at the front know that's what we were there for. The doctor was friendly enough, and the nurse was an angel, however, The girl at the front desk, Aliah, was the most rude person I've ever met. I asked for a copy of my daughters records, because it's required for her school. Apparently it was a major inconvenience. The girl literally rolled her eyes at me, and told me to sit down and wait! SO RUDE! I left in a rage.
Have you seen Dr. Taher Shams, MD?
Are you Dr. Shams?

Compare Dr. Shams

Dr. Shams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Asthma
  • Depression
  • Drug Abuse
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Tanta University, Faculty Of Medicine

Family Practice Prgm

Completed in 1978

Ghurduga Hosp ,Ghurduga , Red Sea Province , Egypt

• Arabic, Egyptian

Dr. Shams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Medical Practice

Dr. Shams does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Shams and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.