Dr. Thomas Jamison, MD

Dr. Thomas Jamison, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Thomas Jamison, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Christiansburg, VA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Jamison is affiliated with LewisGale Hospital - Montgomery.

Learn about Dr. Jamison

My principal objective is to provide comprehensive medical care in a caring environment.  Education and guidance forms the basis for long-term management of medical problems.

Video

Dr. Jamison's Experience

Dr. Jamison's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

• Skin Biopsy
  • Spirometry
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of Texas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Baylor
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Baylor
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Jamison has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jamison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jamison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jamison's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jamison to family and friends
Dr. Jamison's Performance
in Christiansburg, VA |
If you are looking for a physician who will listen and take your medical issues seriously then I highly recommend Dr Jamison. The things I like best about his practice are his staff are caring and personable. They are very much like Dr Jamison in this regard. His professionalism, medical prowess and personality make him a perfect place for me.
Dublin.VA. |
Dr Jamison is an excellent doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. He loves what he does and takes whatever time necessary to listen and explain any medical questions you may have. I've been his patient for over 25 years.
Radford, VA |
I am well satisfied with Dr. Jamison he has pulled me through some bad situations . I would highly recommend him to another person . To staff it is very good and friendly . He is even called me to check on me when I was real sick and also the nurses is called . Thank you for being my doctor
Radford |
Dr. Jamison is the best doctor around. He takes time and patience with his patients. He listens and genuinely cares. There's nothing he won't do to try and help you.
Dr. Jamison is a caring physician who listens carefully to his patients and works with them to fulfill their needs. You can tell he loves his chosen profession.
in Lynchburg, VA |
Excellent Doctor in terms of knowledge, individual attention, thoroughness, friendliness, patients best interest in mind, and time taken with patients during apointments. All around great!!
in Blacksburg, VA |
Dr. Jamison is the first doctor I have been to that LISTENS! He wants to know what you think and how you are. He will work to integrate pharmaceuticals with other things to get you to your best health. I love he really cares about getting you better long term, not the "Next" attitude. Undoubtedly the best, most caring doctor I have ever been to.
Leawood, KS |
The best doctor EVER!! He sits down, looks you in the eye and listens. He takes his time and makes you feel like you are important to him. He truly cares.
Christiansburg, VA |
We feel very fortunate to have discovered Dr. Jamison. He listens and he really does go the extra mile every single time. The staff is great and we 100% trust him. You cannot ask for more.
Christiansburg, VA |
Dr. Jamison takes the time to really hear you. It's obvious that he is interested and concerned in the care of a patient. I wouldn't choose anyone else.
Christiansburg, VA |
I have been a patient for 20 years. The staff is courteous and professional. Appointment times are honored. Paperwork can be done in advance if allowed. There is little wait time. We appreciate the reading materials, and the information available on the office TV. Most of all, we have confidence in the medical attention we receive. Prescriptions are only as necessary, and generic drugs are prescribed if possible. The doctor emphasizes the basics: good diet, exercise, no smoking, etc.
in Blacksburg, VA |
I became a patient of Doctor Jamison on the recommendation of another physician for his help in treating a rather rare disease. I have found him to be an outstanding internist. He is thorough and caring and clearly dedicated to the welfare of his patients. I have several friends and colleagues who are also patients of Doctor Jamison and all speak very highly of him.
Blacksburg, VA |
Compassionate and caring. Good listener. Gets to know his patients and their needs. Definitely up on all current therapies as well
in Christiansburg |
DR.JAMISON IS AN EXCELLENT DR. & HAS THE MOST CARING STAFF.IF WE HAD MORE DOCTORS LIKE HIM THAT TRULY CARE FOR THEIR PATIENTS WE WOULD BE HEALTHER. HE TAKE TIME TO LISTEN IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM HE TAKES CARE OF YOU.I RECOMMEND HIM & HIS STAFF AS THE BEST & IF YOU NEED A DR. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM, YOU WILL FEEL BLESSED YOU WHEN TO HIM.
in Shawsville, VA |
Dr. Jamison is an amazingly knowledgeable, attentive, compassionate and thorough Provider. My family and I feel really confident and fortunate
in Blacksburg, VA |
Simply put, he is simply the BEST! He has never failed to impress me with his current knowledge of any medical subject and his sincerity in applying it. I’ve been his friend and patient for almost 20 years and appreciate his taking the time to guide me through everything to do with my health. I strongly recommend him to friends, family and even total strangers when appropriate.
in Wytheville, VA |
Excellent Physician and staff!! They make you feel comfortable and less stressed , and explain everything in simple, layman's terms. I Highly recommend their services.
Radford, VA |
Dr. Jamison is simply the best. He takes time to listen and has an extensive knowledge of medical issues, procedures, and complaints. With his large caseload of patients, he still remembers me and my past issues. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Jamison, MD?
Are you Dr. Jamison?

Carelink PPO
  • Medicare
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
    MultiPlan Wellmark PPO
  • Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
    Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care) HMO