Dr. T M. Ricketts, MD

Dr. T M. Ricketts, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Mark T Ricketts MD 2949 John Hawkins Pkwy, Hoover, AL 35244 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Ricketts specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Hoover, AL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Ricketts? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ricketts' Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Ricketts' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ricketts

Dr. Ricketts accepts 11 insurance carriers

11 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ricketts has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Ricketts

Dr. Ricketts' Review Details
2.4 based on 73 responses
Experience with Dr. Ricketts
Dr. Ricketts' Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (72)
He by far is the worst Doctor I have ever been to! All he seems to care about is running his practice like a factory..pushing one patient in and out as fast as possible! I have to mention his terrrrrrrrible staff too(rude as possible) If I could put 0 stars I would!
in ALabaster Alabama |
Would not recommend him. I was misdiagnosed about a bad thyroid. Went to another doctor ended up being vitamin d defenciant He does not take time enough with patient Office personal are very rude also. He was a better doctor when he had his office in Hoover but I guess he want to be closer to richer side of town and get all the patients he can. Good luck to him !
in Alabaster, AL |
When his staff was smaller and in the Hoover office it was better and he did not have so many patients. The office staff is very rude and most of all will not return phone calls promptly. I guess they they feel like they are running a free service but I have great insurance and they are payed well. would not recommend this doctor if you are looking for good service..
in Tuscaloosa, AL |
I have referred many people to Dr. Ricketts. My family has been with him since he first started his practice and we don't intend to go anywhere else. In my opinion, anyone who doesn't think he is a great doctor, are the ones who want things sugar coated for them and he doesn't do that. He puts it all on the table and then he takes the time to explain it all to you. Love him.
in Jasper, al |
Went for a physical which my insurance pays in full. With no copay. They had me dye an appt for dr Ricketts to tell me my results. When I showed up for the appt they tried to charge me a copay. I had insurance company call them and explain. When I called back and talked to office manager she said that's just the way they do it. Of course they didn't get my money and never will. Very unprofessional!!!
Denver, CO |
I like that Dr. Ricketts is a straight-shooter. I don't like feeling that I'm bothering him or being rushed. I also don't like the staff - office or medical - and I don't like that they don't respond to phone calls or messages. I called 3 times and sent a few online messages for a refill that never came. I finally talked to the office manager a couple of times and she was really rude, too. On the upside, I love the phlebotomist that they currently have (11/2015). I can't even feel her stic
in Helena, Alabama |
Dr Ricketts is a pleasant and likeable guy- my family used him for years. After he started transitioning to the new building I was told I owed several hundred dollars on a bill that had no date of service and was told that it was in the old system and they couldnt pull it up and refused to let me see the doc until it was paid. I called insurance company and threatened insurance fraud. Dr Ricketts finally handled it only to have them do it to me again a year later. Terribly rude staff. Sad.
Have you seen Dr. T M. Ricketts, MD?
Are you Dr. T M. Ricketts, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Ricketts

Why It Matters: Dr. Ricketts' Board Certifications

Dr. Ricketts does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ricketts and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ricketts does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ricketts and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

University Of Alabama At Birmingham

Graduated in 1987

Carraway Hosp

Completed in 1988

Carraway Methodist Med Center

Dr. Ricketts has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ricketts does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ricketts and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Ricketts' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine
  • Malpractice claims in Alabama not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Ricketts

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Ricketts' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Ricketts

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients