Dr. T Kumar Pendurthi, MD

Dr. T Kumar Pendurthi, MD

General Surgery  ·

Dr. T Kumar Pendurthi, MD is a general surgery specialist in Bethlehem, PA. He specializes in general surgery and surgical oncology.

T. Kumar Pendurthi Surgical Associates, LLC

3600 Fairview St

Bethlehem, PA 18017

• Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Pendurthi

See how frequently Dr. Pendurthi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Stomach Diseases
Gastrointestinal Diseases
Esophageal Diseases

Dr. Pendurthi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Pendurthi "My goal is to provide the best care I can. I know it can be difficult seeking assistance with your health. I feel that communication is a priority, and I want you to feel comfortable with me. I will always do my very best to take great care of you in and out of the operating room."

• General Surgery
  • Surgical Oncology

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Osmania Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated
  • New Eng Med Center Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Med College Va Hosps
  • Foxchase Cancer Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Pendurthi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pendurthi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pendurthi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pendurthi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pendurthi to family and friends

Dr. Pendurthi's Performance

I had Hernia surgery with Dr. Pendurthi . I woke up from the surgery and I was wide awake and had no pain of any kind. Dr. Pendurthi makes you feel very much at ease before and after surgery. I will never go to anyone else for surgery Dr. Pendurthi is the best.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This Doctor is by far the definition of Doctor. I am a second generation patient diagnosed with advance stage cancer and with his expertise,knowledge and surgical skills I am alive today. Cancer is such a devastating disease this Doctor has a bedside manner that is comparable to no other.. His...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I would highly recommend Dr. Pendurthi to any of my friends or family. He has the best bedside manor a patient and family could ask for. He went above and beyond what I see most Dr's go.. He took the time with me and my family explaining everything. When the surgery was running over the time he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Pendurthi is a kind and caring surgeon. Takes the time to explain what he is about to do. Treats you like a person and not just a number. Never felt any discomfort in any procedure he has done on me. His staff and nurses are excellent. Would highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Pendurthi is an excellent surgeon. He has operated on both of my sons with excellent outcomes. I trust him completely and he will always be my first choice if I need a surgeon. He takes the time to explain what is going on and patiently answers all of your questions.
Are you Dr. Pendurthi?