Dr. Synthia Beeler, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Hamilton Family Medicine 2290 Ogletree Ave Ste 102 Chattanooga, TN 37421 Get Directions
Dr. Synthia Beeler, MD
Dr. Synthia Beeler, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Beeler is affiliated with Parkridge Medical Center, Memorial Hospital and Erlanger Medical Center.

Dr. Beeler's Care Philosophy

Our mission is to elevate the health of our community through multiple medical specialties providing excellent care delivered with wisdom, compassion, integrity and a commitment to technology, education and scientific inquiry.

Dr. Beeler's Experience

See how Dr. Beeler's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Beeler

Dr. Beeler accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Beeler is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Beeler has admitting privileges.

Dr. Beeler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beeler to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Beeler's Performance
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Beeler is excellent at listening and advising me on health issues such as immunizations, tests, etc. The staff is exceptional from front to back. I feel well cared for as a patient of this practice.
Hixson, TN |
My experiences with Dr. Synthia Beeler have always been excellent
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Beeler is a great doctor. She spends time with you, explains the options available for treating your illnesses. I never feel rushed during my visits to Dr. Beeler. If you are looking for a doctor that cares and wants to help you....give her a chance. You want be sorry!
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Beeler took the time to diagnose and recommend treatment.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I began seeing Dr. Beeler three years ago when my longtime doctor retired. She is capable, friendly and has a great sense of humor. Dr. Beeler takes the necessary time to examine me and to talk about any concerns I might have. She is knowledgeable and will only recommend necessary tests and she is quick to inform me of any abnormalities and the need to follow up. Her staff is also top notch and they welcome me by name. I believe I have found one of the premier family doctors in this area.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Beeler is the most caring intellectual family doctor anyone could ever hope to find. It is easy to get in to see her with an emergency appt. when needed. She takes the time to actually listen to you as you tell her your problem. With concern and empathy, she checks out all the options available to treat your condition and then offers you the best way to move forward. She is loving, patient, and takes time to explain your problem and a solution you can understand. I highly recommend her !!!
in Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Beeler and her staff are really great, they are all very nice and accommodating. Dr. B listens to you and spends time with you. She is not one of those doctors to come in spend 2 minutes and leave. She searches for answers and then makes suggestions if she thinks you can fix a problem with out meds, but if meds are in order she tries to find the best one for your situation. Erica her nurse is the best and Sue and Rhonda at the front are all just so nice, couldn't ask for nicer people
in Menlo, Ga |
I am very happy with Dr. Beeler. She is always willing to answer any questions? and has been helpful with suggestions.
Rossville, GA |
Dr. Beeler and all her staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I never feel rushed and she does an excellent job of explaining things. I always recommend her to any of my friends that are looking for a new doctor.
Chattanooga, TN |
I am new to Dr. Beeler's practice and am quite happy to have her as my primary care physician. Everyone in her office is pleasant and helpful, and Dr. Beeler took the time to listen and respond to my questions and concerns.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Best medical office in town! Everyone in the office is a true professional. I would recommend this office to anyone!!!
in Chickamauga, Ga |
I have been a patient of Dr. Beelers for several years and I would not go anywhere else. Your life is in the palm of your doctors hands. I have faith and trust in Dr. Beeler, and would highly recommend her.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I felt rushed. Communication bad. Didn't feel heard. They didn't seem to care about me, just a business. Pressured to take meds that I didn't want! Them jumping to conclusions rather then letting me clarify! Didn't appear to really know things off the top of their head ,had to look up too much on their phone?? Heck I could do that!??
We want to apologize for any issues experienced during you visit. We welcome your feedback and like to try and resolve these issues. Please contact the practice if you would like to discuss your concerns with our practice manager.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I appreciate Dr. Beeler so much! I've been with her now for several years. With all of my chronic health issues, she is so patient and kind helping me manage them. She is attentive, great listener, very caring person and physician. I have absolutely NO doubt she is doing the very best to help me. My husband, a retired senior level hospital administrator, is impressed with the time Dr. Beeler spends with me.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Been to several offices in the area and this is the first where I feel like a recognized person and not a number! They take the time to get to know you in an upbeat friendly environment. To top it off they take the time to understand your problems so they can be addressed properly or be referred to one of their great network of specialists. A special thanks goes to Sue, Ginger, Brittany, Lauren, Jeanie!! What a great group working with Dr Beeler!
in Chattanooga TN |
Will not recommend her or her practice. Worst I've ever been to and I'm 43.
Have you seen Dr. Synthia Beeler, MD?

Compare Dr. Beeler

Dr. Beeler's Care Philosophy

Dr. Beeler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Beeler has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Beeler's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Beeler does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Beeler and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of South Alabama / College of Medicine

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Beeler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beeler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Beeler does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Beeler and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.