Dr. Synthia L. Beeler, MD

Dr. Synthia L. Beeler, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 46 years old

33 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Our mission is to elevate the health of our community through multiple medical specialties providing excellent care delivered with wisdom, compassion, integrity and a commitment to technology, education and scientific inquiry.Read more

Dr. Beeler's Experience

See how Dr. Beeler's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Beeler

Dr. Beeler accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Beeler has admitting privileges.

Dr. Beeler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beeler to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Beeler's Performance
Chattanooga, TN |
I am new to Dr. Beeler's practice and am quite happy to have her as my primary care physician. Everyone in her office is pleasant and helpful, and Dr. Beeler took the time to listen and respond to my questions and concerns.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Best medical office in town! Everyone in the office is a true professional. I would recommend this office to anyone!!!
in Chickamauga, Ga |
I have been a patient of Dr. Beelers for several years and I would not go anywhere else. Your life is in the palm of your doctors hands. I have faith and trust in Dr. Beeler, and would highly recommend her.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I felt rushed. Communication bad. Didn't feel heard. They didn't seem to care about me, just a business. Pressured to take meds that I didn't want! Them jumping to conclusions rather then letting me clarify! Didn't appear to really know things off the top of their head ,had to look up too much on their phone?? Heck I could do that!??
We want to apologize for any issues experienced during you visit. We welcome your feedback and like to try and resolve these issues. Please contact the practice if you would like to discuss your concerns with our practice manager.
in Chattanooga, TN |
I appreciate Dr. Beeler so much! I've been with her now for several years. With all of my chronic health issues, she is so patient and kind helping me manage them. She is attentive, great listener, very caring person and physician. I have absolutely NO doubt she is doing the very best to help me. My husband, a retired senior level hospital administrator, is impressed with the time Dr. Beeler spends with me.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Been to several offices in the area and this is the first where I feel like a recognized person and not a number! They take the time to get to know you in an upbeat friendly environment. To top it off they take the time to understand your problems so they can be addressed properly or be referred to one of their great network of specialists. A special thanks goes to Sue, Ginger, Brittany, Lauren, Jeanie!! What a great group working with Dr Beeler!
in Chattanooga TN |
Will not recommend her or her practice. Worst I've ever been to and I'm 43.
Have you seen Dr. Synthia L. Beeler, MD?

Compare Dr. Beeler

Dr. Beeler's Care Philosophy

Dr. Beeler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Beeler has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Beeler's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Beeler does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Beeler and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of South Alabama / College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Beeler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beeler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Beeler does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Beeler and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.