Dr. Sylvie Paroski, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3.5 after 57 reviews.
Author:
I had a hysterectomy a number of years ago which she performed. However she had promised to use the previous incision point as my c section which was a vertical. But she changed her mind during surgery and did a horizal scar. With muscles cut both ways, there’s no way to get muscle tone back. When I asked her shy she didn’t do as promised, simply said she forgot. Hard to accept.
Author:
The best ob/gyn I've ever been to ... very caring and never rushed.. So sorry to hear she is on emergency leave. Hope all is well and she returns soon.
Author:
I have been with her 10 years. She is nice and caring and most important: helpful! supporting staff like nurse and lab is friendly too. But I had many problems with appointment.s. I specifically requested to see Dr. Paroski, and let me know if she is not available. but they never called me, kept me waiting there for a long time, and fill out all kinds of paper work,. after giving you enough torture, they will release you with a message LIke: "we don't know when she IS available."
Author:
- Office staff never calls back when they say they will, happened more than three times over several months - No online bill pay listed on my bill, you have to call the office and pay over the phone or mail it in - Dr. Paroski is nice but as a first time patient she didn't spent enought time to really learn about my history - Waiting room is small and cramped with a mishmash of furniture and decor - Had to step out and ask when I would be seen bc I waited so long
Author:
I just gave birth to my third child, and Dr. Paroski went above and beyond to care for me and my baby. I really desired to have a VBAC and Dr. Paroski was very respectful and sensitive to my wishes. I labored all night long and Dr. Paroski spent the night at the hospital to be there for me. I appreciate the personalized care and attention Dr. Paroski has given me during all three of my birth experiences. I highly recommend her.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Paroski's for many years. But I will be taking my business elsewhere from now on. I had a surgery scheduled for Friday, and on Wednesday I came in for a before-surgery consultation. However, when she entered the room, she informed me she would not do the surgery as I was too young. She is not capable of making any decisions for me, plus I had scheduled this surgery months in advance - she claimed she only found out that Tuesday. Waste of my time. Never going back.
Author:
Third time proved to be a charm. Moved to area and went through two other obgyns before finding Dr. Paroski to deliver my little one. Takes her time in appointments and address all questions and concerns. Does not push on issues not agreed on. Her staff can actually draw my blood (didn't have initial pregnancy bloodwork done because no one until this office was able to get a vein). Office staff is super sweet and efficient. Wouldn't want anyone else bringing my child into the world.
Author:
The dr is great, staff is friendly, facilities are fine. Waiting over an hour? Not so much. Their scheduling leaves much to be desired.
Author:
I've been seeing Dr. Paroski for many years and I adore her. She is thorough, sensitive, and compassionate. However, the waiting room time is getting ridiculous. My last well woman appointment I was kept waiting more than an hour, and there was no emergency or baby delivery to push back the appointment. I believe the office overschedules the doctor's time. This office needs to realize my time is just as important as the doctor's.
Author:
Dr. P is amazing! It's so refreshing to walk into a warm hug, a soothing bedside manner and a dr who listens! She is absolutely amazing!!!
Author:
Dr. Paroski is such a great doctor. I would recommend her to anybody.
Author:
Dr. Paroski is a very personable and attentive doctor.
Author:
Dr. Paroski has been very empathetic and professional in all her visits with me and is very caring and understanding of the challenges I have had with my health. She has shown her loyalty to me as her patient and I truly value her medical opinion and advice. She has taken care of my medical needs very promptly and successfully.
Author:
Very nice. Helpful information given and very caring .
Author:
She and her staff are warm, friendly and very approachable. But she does not follow evidence based practice. She pushed hard for an early induction due to gestational diabetes despite it being very well controlled with diet (against recommended min 40wks). She threatened a c-section because she felt my labor had gone on too long even though WHO etc. recommends waiting another 24 hours. And despite prior promises, she required me to deliver on my back.
Author:
I went to her as a 2 nod opinion. I was there almost 2 hours . She came in . She seemed very nice , but was not with me long . She has a emergency call . I was not going to keep sitting in a small room waiting on her . A nurse should have come and told me why she had to leave . I know things come up , but I was disappointed. I don't like to stay at Dr's offices for hours . I was not charged , I told them at the front desk what happened . I was told I could make another appt .