Dr. Sylvain Sidi, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

Sylvain Sidi MD 310 N Wilmot Rd Ste 202 Tucson, AZ 85711 Get Directions
Dr. Sylvain Sidi, MD

Dr. Sidi and his staff believe in working with our patients to maintain and improve their health. We work together to serve all of your gastroenterology needs in all stages of life in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We also believe in educating our patients as we work with them to achieve the best physical state possible. Dr. Sylvain Sidi is a fellowship trained, board certified physician and fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology. Professional Associations: Pima County Medical Society American Society Gast Intestinal Endoscopy Fellow of The American College of Gst interoloy Fellow of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery Arizona Medical Associations

...See Less

Dr. Sidi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sidi's clinical expertise includes esophageal disease, Barrett's esophagus, inflammatory bowel disease and he has a special interest in liver disease and Biliary tract diseases, colon cancer screening, and health care outcomes. He is fellowship-trained in all gastrointestinal procedures including esophago-gastro-duodenoscopy (EGD), colonoscopy and endoscopic retrograde cholangio pancreatography (ERCP) and sphincierotomy.

Dr. Sidi's Experience

See how Dr. Sidi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sidi

Dr. Sidi accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Sidi is now accepting new patients

Dr. Sidi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sidi to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Sidi's Performance
in Richards |
Dr. Sidi is an excellent doctor who listens to his patients. He will do all that he can to find out how to help his patients lead normal lives. I'm so glad I found Dr. Sidi.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Sidi is OUTSTANDING. He's been extremely engaged and committed to making me healthy. I've been to a countless GIs in Tucson, AZ over the years and he's proven, without a doubt, the most invested in my well being and most driven to solve my issues. Thank you Doctor I'm glad I finally found someone to go too.
Great experience.. Dr Sidi was very thorough and explained my whole medical plan that I will be doing!! Thank you
in Az |
I saw Dr. Sidi a couple days ago and I'm really glad I did. I saw him for a GI-related issue, but we ended up spending most of our time talking about the larger issue I have, of which I'm pretty sure the GI-related thing is a sub-issue. He had many ideas about this larger issue, and gave me some good tips and leads to explore, and wrote me a referral for another specialist. Very very knowledgeable, very sharp.
Tucson, AZ |
His staff is incompetent and rude. I have been attempting to get an important liver biopsy. He was supposed to be practicing in a hospital in my network, according to his website information, but he was not! Waited long time to get contract with the hospital. I have had to pick up records, contact the insurance company and the hospital. The hospital said his staff does not return telephone calls, and I know how that is so. He telephoned and left a nasty voicemail with no return number.
in tucson, az |
Dr Sidi explained the issues with my health exams thoroughly and in a manner I could understand. Very warm and friendly. I highly recommend him.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Sidi is knowledgeable doctor. He helping me a lot. Thank you :)
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Dr. Sidi was kind, compassionate, and thorough. He took plenty of time to talk to me so he could make a more accurate assessment of my problem. Despite it being late in the day, he was 100% attentive. It was heartening to find a doctor who practices medicine with such dedication.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Sidi is the best doctor I have seen for my condition. He's extremely knowledgeable and the treatments he's given have definately helped. He also speaks fluent Spanish which helps me understand much better. Thank you Dr. Sidi!
in Tucson, AZ |
outstanding, knowledgeable physician and person
in Tucson, AZ |
I found Dr. Sylvain courteous,open, friendly, frank, knowledgeable,caring,and interested in my health.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Sidi was a refreshing doctor who listened to me first, examined me, and then did detailed diagnostic tests to understand the source of my symptoms. In the followup meeting, he carefully answered all of my questions, offering detailed technical explanations and thoughts about MY health.
in Tucson, AZ |
He listens to you and takes a lot of time with you! He is very knowledgeable in his field, has excellent bed-side manners and I believe he cares more about his patients than most doctors I met in this town! From my first experience I would highly recommend doctor Sylvain Sidi.
Have you seen Dr. Sylvain Sidi, MD?
Are you Dr. Sidi?

• Fellow of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
  • Arizona Medical Associations

Dr. Sidi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sidi says...

Our office adjoins a state of the art endoscopy center where patients can have their colonoscopies and other endoscopic procedures performed on an outpatient basis.

We offer the following procedures, including but not limited to:

• Endoscopy
  • Upper Endoscopy (EGD) (both diagnostic and therapeutic)
  • Colonoscopy (both diagnostic and therapeutic)
  • ERCP
  • Advanced Endoscopy
  • Diagnosis of submucosal lesion in GI tract
  • Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
  • Stents (plastic and metal)
  • Ampullectomy (difficult stone removal)
  • Radiofrequency ablation
  • Barrett's esophagus
  • Radiation Proctopathy
  • Office Procedures
  • wireless BRAVO ph testing
  • H Pylori breath test
  • CRH hemorrhoid banding
  • Video Capsule Endoscopy (PillCam)

Dr. Sidi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Sidi has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sidi's Board Certifications

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Tufts University St Elizabeth Hospital

Completed in 1977

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Sidi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sidi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• CRH Hemorrhoid Banding
  • Colectomy
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Fecal Impaction Removal