Dr. Syeda Sultana, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female

Dr. Sultana

Bayhill Psychiatric Associates

6068 S Apopka Vineland Rd Orlando, FL 32819

Dr. Syeda Sultana, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Orlando, FL. She specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Sultana accepts

Dr. Sultana accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Commercial Insurance Company
Preferred PPO
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Sultana's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Sultana treats this condition more than 53% of her peers

Dr. Sultana's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder

9.67741935483871%

Dr. Sultana?
Dr. Sultana's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Syeda Sultana, MD
Stay away from this doctor!! Dr. Sultana is incredibly rude and unprofessional. I was completely put off by her attitude during my first visit, but really needed to see a psychiatrist at the last minute, so I gave her a second chance and booked a second appointment. HUGE MISTAKE. She was even worse during the second...she doesn't even let me talk to tell her how I feel! Horrible doctor - worst I have ever been to. Don't waste your time with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syeda Sultana, MD?
If I could give a zero I would. I've waited over 1.5hrs TWICE. The normal wait time is 45+ minutes. I gave it a good shot, and went here for multiple follow-ups only to be let down. Give your patients proper time slots! Sultana and staff are very unapologetic too. The staff is unprofessional and incompetent. For instance, I came into my appointment early and had already waited 30 min - tried talking to the receptionist, but she was "in the middle of taking a class." You're at work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syeda Sultana, MD?
My teenaged son was in a difficult place. It was impossible to find a quick appt anywhere. I saw how poor these reviews were and didn't want to come, but she was the only doctor able to see us quickly. We have been so pleased with Dr. Sultana. It was a wonderful, unexpected surprise. She is excellent with and for my son. She is thorough. She runs blood tests to see how the meds are working. Her goal is to use minimal meds to the greatest effect & supports it with vitamins. She listens & cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syeda Sultana, MD?
She suggested that my depression and anxiety issues were caused by me being gay! Stay away from this place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syeda Sultana, MD?
I brought my teen for a consultation and really wish that I hadn't. My teen has social anxiety and is overweight and agonizes over this. The doctor proceeded to suggest "team sports" and harped on her weight during the entire session. If it were not an emotional issue, do you think that we would be taking out teen to a psychiatrist? We both felt sad and shamed after the visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syeda Sultana, MD?
Horrible experience with this Doctor. Same issues as others have commented on, charging for changing appointment, being grilled about my condition to the receptionist, and then Doctor trying to change medicine that had been working for me for 10 years. Then told me I should get a new job if I am feeling anxiety!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syeda Sultana, MD?
What a joke this place is!!! I called and ended up speaking to the Dr. on Monday she said that someone would call me back tomorrow to set up an appointment, no one ever did so i called back with no answer. I called again on Wednesday and a super rude lady answered the phone. This lady grilled me about my insurance and never apologized for no one calling me back just saying how could we call you if we weren't in the office... She would not let me speak to a manager and hung up on me! -5 Rating
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syeda Sultana, MD?
I called in as a new patient trying to make an appt. when i talk to the receptionist he said what am i coming in for when i told him it was for my ADHD and anxiety he told me how are you surviving without your medication. i felt like that was none of his business. i had to work the day of the appt. and forgot to cancel i revived a voicemail that they were going to charge me 200 no show fee and there is nothing i can do about it. THey said your manager should pay the 200 dollars. disgusting peopl
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syeda Sultana, MD?
It's probably not a good thing when you leave the psychiatrist on the verge of tears. I have social anxiety, with my biggest problem being making friends and conversing in groups. I told her about my weekend (stayed up until 4 AM playing board games with friends) and her response was that I need to get to bed by 11. In addition, she won't respond by email, but charges a fee for talking on the phone. So if you have any questions about 'homework' for the next appointment, you're stuck.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syeda Sultana, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sultana?

We are passionately committed to Making Every Experience with bay Hill Psychiatric Associates Positive and Highly Satisfying for Everyone and Every time. Our treatment is strengthened by Faith, Encouraged by Hope and Inspired by Love and God

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry