Geriatric Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Syeda Rizvi, MD
Dr. Syeda Rizvi, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Seminole, FL. She has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Rizvi is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital and Mease Dunedin Hospital.

All American Family & Geriatric Care

9677 Seminole Blvd

Seminole, FL 33772

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Rizvi

Believe in preventive care and gives a family environment to patients care

Dr. Rizvi's Experience

Dr. Rizvi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Geriatric Medicine

Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University Of South Florida
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

• Resident of the year award for the best ICU rotation, 2006

Dr. Rizvi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rizvi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rizvi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rizvi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rizvi to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Rizvi's Performance
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr. Rizvi has a great bedaside manor. She responds in a genuine and caring way. She doesn't waste your money on useless and expensive tests and gets right to the issue at hand. I have been seeing her for over a year and appreciate her style. I would recommend her as a doctor!
in Largo, FL |
I am so very pleased to have Dr. Rizvi as my primary. She is very thorough, extremely knowledgeable, and a very caring, compassionate physician. You would be very fortunate to have either Dr. Rizvi or Dr. Uddin as your primary care physician, I've been with them since 2014 and could not be more pleased with the care given! Everyone in the office is quite efficient and friendly, they go the extra mile for their patients! I highly recommend them!
in Treasure Island, FL |
I was reluctant to go to a new doctor because I was really happy with my previous doctor. Also he was closer to where I live but he was no longer in my healthcare plan network. I have now been going to Dr. Rizvi for 2 1/2 years. She is very knowledgeable and so very nice! She seems to really care about her patients. I couldn't be happier! The staff at the office is wonderful. Everyone is very nice and they do a great job! Thank you Dr. Rizvi, Shelia, Amanda, Martin, Dolores, etc.
in Seminole, FL |
Doctor who truly cares and is very knowledgeable. Staff is excellent and you never wind up waiting hours and hours. Great communication. Very helpful managing insurance issues. I am so grateful that I found her. She had a "meet and greet" for the first visit so you can decide if you like her and she lays it out that communication is number one. I haven't had this much confidence in a doctor in a long time...been with her now over two years. I never feel rushed and always know it's going to be ok
Dr. Rizvi - provides the kind of care that you will trust and is personable while being medically current and clinically wise with prevention and expedient treatment. She explains it in a way you can understand and includes you in the equation of your healthcare decisions she knows how to keep the quality in life and has a respect for the challenges of the aging
in Seminole, FL |
Dr Rizvi is the best. I worked for years at a corporate job with great insurance but all the family practice doctors I saw were so so - certainly not deserving of 5 stars. I am on a Medicare Advantage plan now since I have retired & found this real gem of a doctor! She is very good- she listens & asks questions & then comes up with a plan. She is very compassionate, knowledable, & professional. Her office is clean; the waiting room is big, open, & airy. Her staff are attentive & personable
Dunedin, FL |
Very likely to recommend. She was the only doctor that listened when I had chest pains....and it was a good thing!
in Seminole, FL |
my mother and i go to dr. rizvi. she is an awesome dr. she listens to you and cares. and she has the best staff working for her of any dr. i have ever gone to.
in pantone |
Dr. Rizvi is an excellent Doctor !!!! Also, her PA is a very well educated person. The staff is very polite and courteous !!! They will see when you need them !! john p
Largo, FL |
Office is clean. Staff is very friendly. Wait in a timely manner. Dr Rizvi is the best primary care Dr I have ever had in my life.
in Seminole, FL |
Dr Rizvi has been my doctor since early 2014 and my husband's since August 2015. We are very pleased with her and her staff and have been recommending her to all we know. The office is very friendly, efficient and inviting. Staff is welcoming and helpful. Dr. Rizvi, herself, appears to take a personal interest in her patients and remembers personal information as well as medical information. She is knowledgeable, personable and takes time with each patient. She listens and shares.
Largo, FL |
Dr Rizvi became my primary last year. At the time i had just experienced a very critical condition brought on by the neglect of my previous Dr not diagnosing me at his office a week prior to hospitalization in icu. Dr. Rizvi has a gentle way with her patients at the same time taking time to listen. She took me on as a patient and turned my health around to be much better. She's an excellent Dr. I highly recommend.
in Seminole, FL |
I have never had a better Dr. and I have had a few. She takes time and she listens !!! Great
in Clearwater, FL |
I have lived here since 1998 and have gone to many different dr's lokking for the right one ....Then I was blessed with Dr.Rizvi...She is wonderful to talk to..explains everything ...her office runs so smoothly scripts ready....But most of all I was ill on a Sunday called service which called me back in 15 minutes to see if dr called ...Dr Rizvi was not on call but she called me any way to check on me....I just Love Her very caring....
Have you seen Dr. Syeda Rizvi, MD?
Are you Dr. Rizvi?

See our Geriatric Medicine Specialist at Northside Hospital &Tampa Bay Heart Institute

Visit Dr. Rizvi