Dr. Syeda Husain, MD

PediatricsFemaleAge 32

Dr. Syeda Husain, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in Marlboro, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Husain to book an appointment.

Dr. Husain
479 County Road 520 Ste A201 Marlboro, NJ 07746

Compare with other Pediatric Specialists

Compare Dr. Husain with our nearby Pediatric Specialists at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Dr. Husain's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Husain

4.4

Dr. Husain

I had an amazing experience today. Dr.Husain truly goes above and beyond for your child. She’s so warm and welcoming and her whole staff is top notch. For any first time parents that are nervous finding a Pediatrian for your little ones, look no further
Megan – Oct 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syeda Husain, MD?
Dr. Husain is a great pediatrician! She spends time with her patients and parents and really addresses any questions I have with my child. I love the convenience and accessibility of her practice model and she always finds time to accommodate our busy schedules. She is up to date and is a regular guest and expert for News12 NJ, which speaks volumes about her expertise. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my child!
Oct 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syeda Husain, MD?
No idea where these great reviews are coming from. I found Dr. Husain to lack compassion and competence. Admittedly, I haven’t seen her since 2018 (for good reason), but I will never forget what a traumatic experience it was to have her as my baby’s pediatrician. Hands down the worst experience I have ever had with a medical professional.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 15, 2020
I'm sorry you feel this way. In 2018, I was not...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syeda Husain, MD?
knowledgeable about her job and very caring with the children. Takes time to make sure parents are satisfy with the questions they bring in. We are only a phone call away from her if something concerning comes up with the baby, Flexibility that parents don’t have with must doctors. My family is very happy and thankful to have Dr. Husain as our baby’s caregiver.
Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syeda Husain, MD?
No wait time. Took the time To really get to know us and my Son. She cares so much and loves her patients. I am luck to have found her ! She is one of the best pediatricians around.
Jaclyn – Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syeda Husain, MD?
Dr. Husain is a state of the art and refreshing pediatrician. She practices with true values in mind and provides intimate care. No matter how big or small my concerns with my kids may be, she is always there to provide her expertise. It’s also amazing that she is a certified lactation consultant - I know with any future children I may have that it will be an invaluable resource. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent pediatrician who cares for her patients like they’re her own children!
Regina Phlag – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syeda Husain, MD?
Phenomenal doctor! Dr. Amna Husain is kind, attentive, and extremely knowledgeable. I love her personalized approach to pediatric medicine and I truly feel that my child is receiving the best possible medical care. As a young mother myself, I feel she is relatable and gives very practical advice. She is the only pediatrician I know who is also a lactation consultant and does house calls! She spends time to answer all of my questions and is always available. Also, her office is gorgeous and welcoming. I cannot say enough good things about her and highly recommend her services.
Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syeda Husain, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Husain?

Dr. Husain believes our children deserve the best. Pediatricians are integral in helping parents and families raise a healthy future generation. She embraces...Read more

Amna Husain, MD, FAAP, is a board certified pediatrician who is truly passionate about her job.  As a daughter of two physicians, Dr Husain saw first...Read more

• Pediatrics