Dr. Syed Rahman, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Florida Walk In Medical Clinic 805 Virginia Ave Ste 16 Fort Pierce, FL 34982 Get Directions
Dr. Syed Rahman, MD
Dr. Syed Rahman, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Fort Pierce, FL. He is 50 years old.

Dr. Rahman's Experience

See how Dr. Rahman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rahman

Dr. Rahman accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Rahman is now accepting new patients

Dr. Rahman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rahman to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Rahman's Performance
    GOOD
Ft Pierce, FL |
I love this office. It is very affordable, clean, and the doctor and staff were very nice.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Filthy office, Very rude Dr. I don't think he has much knowledge of medicine. He does not care about the patient at all. Please, run, don't walk away from this man.
in Fort Pierce, FL |
I saw him for an infected cyst. His nurse took an extended medical history that took 20 minutes, he came in, looked at the cyst, told me it was infected, said it looked like it might be cancer, wrote me a prescription for an antibiotic and told me to see a dermatologist. When I had the prescription filled I noticed that it contained sulfa, a drug I am allergic to. I had noted this allergy on the form I filled out and also had told the nurse in her lengthy questioning.
Fort pierce |
I saw him because my daughter had a horrible case of diaper rash and what appeared to be ring worm on her leg...he charged me $25 for a medication that states not for children under 17 and not for diaper rash... My daughter is only 1 yrs old..he spent a whole 60 seconds in the room and was so rude...at the end he pointed at my child and almost yelled its yours? I said I'm her mother and he walked out ....understanding/speaking English is poor
Have you seen Dr. Syed Rahman, MD?
Are you Dr. Rahman?

Compare Dr. Rahman

Dr. Rahman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Rahman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rahman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rahman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rahman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rahman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Rahman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.