Dr. Syed Nasir, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Nasir

Brain Center Hudson Valley, Newburgh, NY

5159 Route 9W Ste B Newburgh, NY 12550

Dr. Syed Nasir, MD is a neurology specialist in Newburgh, NY and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences in 1991 and specializes in neurology and other.

Dr. Nasir accepts

Dr. Nasir accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Aortic Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Arterial Thrombosis
  • Budd-Chiari Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Effort Vein Thrombosis

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

2.8

Dr. Nasir?
Dr. Nasir's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Syed Nasir, MD
This dctr is the best! I highly recommend him. He is compassionate & explains any questions you have for him. He genuinely cares about his patients which is why so many patients look for him & he is most of the time booked. His staff is amazing super friendly.
Superb!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
When you have called every neurologist in area and everyone keeps giving a month or two months out. Dr Nasir’s staff offered me a NEXT DAY APPOINTMENT. Not only was I seen the day after I called, he had his staff get me in for MRI, bloodwork and an EEG. I have to disagree with reviews. My husband and I were shocked of the treatment we had gotten, they were amazing. Dr Nasir even went above and beyond to get me an appointment in NYC. Most people only write bad reviews, please believe a good One!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
Horrible practicing doctor. Refuses ill people. His pockets come before the sick. Find a doctor who cares about the sick first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
I have a rare medical condition and have seen Dr. Nasir for 3 years. I have loved him and his staff since day 1. I am surprised to see any negative comments actually. I have been there for many appts and have seen customers be horrible to the girls behind the counter. Yet they have always stayed professional. Remember, for all these negative comments, there are 2 sides of the story!! I've seen it! As for Dr. Nasir, I am thankful for him and how much he has helped me! Great M.D.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
Dr. Nasir is GREAT. The PA is AMAZING, I have great experiences with both. BUT the front desk staff is awful. Very rude, very unprofessional. Just miserable people, with the exception of one young lady, Wish i knew her name I feel bad shes lumped into the other nasty people that work there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
This doctor is always polite and attentive. He cares about your condition and always put forth his best to help. His staff, especially now that he has his own office, is more on point than ever. Very nice, very helpful people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
Dr. Nasr is excellent but his office staff gets an F- !! My husband was switching doctors so I called and asked his records be faxed. I was told he had to sign a release. When we came in the receptionist said there were no forms to sign and she didn’t know who told me that. I was angry at the misinformation and time wasted. All 3 immediately copped an attitude and treated ME like I made the mistake. Turns out an acknowledgement form had to be signed. Dr. really needs to fire all of them!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
This is by far the rudest office staff that I have ever dealt with. None of these people should be working with the public. The staff are nasty nasty people. Dr. Nasir Had me get $75,000 worth of treatments for a condition that I didn't have. If you need a neurologist don't walk away from Dr. Nasir......run!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
Very good bedside manner. Always explains everything in great details.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
Ive been seeing Dr Nasir for quite some time now and NEVER had ANY issued. Being a patient for more than 5 years I've seen people taunt the poor girls up front its disgusting how patients act and then have the audacity to write bad things on line about them. I personally trust everyone in this office and enjoy coming to see them. Please dont believe the bad reviews that you see Dr Nasir and his staff,they are terrific I would recommend him any day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
The Doctor is good, physicians assistant is wonderful BUT the front desk staff is rude, inattentive and outright lied to me on several occasions. It took WEEKS to get appointments set up for MRIs, each call was either not answered or answered with a nasty tone as if I'm interrupting her day!! She called two hours before my appointment to reschedule my appointment because "you called earlier to cancel"-- well, I never cancelled and had been waiting for weeks for this appointment. she is a liar.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
I have been a patient for over 5 years, this physician is attentive, caring and he listens. I have absolutely no complaints regarding this physician, I would certainly recommend him to any family member. His office is very attractive and very clean. I find his staff friendly and competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
I made an appointment with the friendly staff. I had a 12:15PM apt and arrived early, sign in was easy and was seen by Dr. Nasir exactly when my apt was. I came to the Dr. with a list of symptoms and he took the time to listen to me and my concerns. I feel Dr Nasir is thorough and will totally take care of his patients. I will continue to use Dr. Nasir.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
Costumer services very rude, they charge me $50 dollars for being late and try to reschedull and another $50 for not show on day of services, but they dont do reminder call before that like everyone else, is like they trying to miss your appt and being charge
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
Was referred to Dr Nasir by our Cardiologist and LOVE him. Very calming during a time of crisis, explains everything in a way we could understand, took the time needed to answer every question (over 2 hours). We would refer everyone that needs a neurologist to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
Came to this office on time with a patient last week and 30mins early this week. Wasn't seen either time because the wait time was over 90mins long last week and 2hrs long this week. Both patient were so upset and didn't want to wait that long to be seen for 5-10mins. The front desk staff are very RUDE and not helpful at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Nasir to anyone needing neurological services. Dr. Nasir is knowledgeable, professional, aware and through. My first exposure to him was in a hospital setting where he immediately built trust and helped me understand my condition. He continued this level of service at his office where he does not leave the exam room until the patient understands what he has explained. The staff is both professional and friendly. The wait time is short whether for office visit or testing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
Dr. Nasir is very caring, courteous and easy to speak with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
Dr Nasir is thoughtful and considerate, he listens to your concerns and provides well thought out solutions. He does not rush thru an appointment but gives you all the time you feel you require.His explainations are clear and understandable (as is his handwriting) which is a welcome change from other physicians. He is patient and observant.(and pleasant )
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Nasir?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Nasir treats patients.