Dr. Syed Nasir, MD

Dr. Syed Nasir, MD

Neurology | Male

Brain Center Hudson Valley 5159 Route 9W Ste B, Newburgh, NY 12550 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Nasir specializes in Neurology and practices in Newburgh, NY. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Nasir? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Nasir's Experience

See how Dr. Nasir's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nasir

Dr. Nasir accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nasir has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Nasir's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nasir to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Nasir
Dr. Nasir's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (28)
in Walden, NY |
The most unprofessional and incompetent group that I have ever had the displeasure to deal with. The office staff is rude and incompetent. Visit this doctor if you like being insulted by the employees. From all the other bad reviews here, I can tell that this was not an isolated incident. When the doctor is out of business he will only have his rude staff and managers to blame.
Newburgh NY |
Stay away! You will be treated like you are a criminal by his office staff. Although you are sick and feeling pain and stress, these girls will treat you like you are scum on a shoe. I have seen them yell at people while at my visits and been talked to like I am a two year old. It's a shame because Dr. Nasir is a good doctor but they are like pit bulls who do not let you get the proper care by him anyways.
in New York, NY |
DISGUSTING STAFF.. Was fine during my appointment. Thought Dr. Nassir was helpful. They sent me a no show fee, I called and asked them to waive, as the number they had was no longer my number. The receptionist Tiffany was the most disgusting human being I've ever spoken to in my life. She attacked me and said i was being rude. I asked how i was being rude and she FLIPPED. after 20 calls because she hung up on me over and over i had to have my co worker call to mediate and they FORBID me to come
in Newburgh, NY |
Only go here if every Neurologist on this earth is dead. The staff is horrible and they talk to patients as if they're are homeless people on the street. Dr. Nasir is always to busy to talk or out the office. I had to wait for 45 min in an empty office on my first initial visit. Crazy. And when I would call the office to ask a basic question I was screamed at and hung up on. I went to the office to talk to someone and was met with a screaming nurse telling me I can leave and fine another doctor
in New Windsor,NY |
Dr. Nasir was extremely rude when I asked him a simple question. He turned to me and asked me are you a doctor? Because I asked a few questions so I got up and left the room he slams the door closed behind me. He was a extremely rude trying to force me to take a certain type of shot that I did not want to take. I do not recommend anyone to this Dr. If you like to ask questions about what he recommends bc apparently he doesn't allow you to ask questions.
New Windsor, NY |
Felt rushed and ignored during my appointment. When i pressed him he said that of course he would renew my prescription for the medication i've been on for years all i needed to do was call. A month later when it was time to renew there was absolutely no response from Dr. Nasir. Repeated calls to the office and the incompetent and rude receptionist were never returned. Avoid this office.
in Monroe, NY |
My brother started seeing this Doctor a few years ago when he had to relocate and see a neurologist close to home in Monroe however he always returned from the appointment very upset. Doctor never showed concern and the staff was very very rude. Then that office closed and he had no choice but to go to Newburgh. This office is worse, the Doctor has no interest in addressing patient health conditions or concerns and the staff is worse. A young lady named Lisa is very rude and disrespectful.
Central Valley, NY |
Dr. Nasir is knowledgeable AND caring a rare combination in medical practitioners today. He is an excellent doctor, his office staff however , leaves a lot to be desired.
in New Windsor NY |
I was a first time patient there, due to a death in the family I was unable to make the appointment. I called the office to cancel my appointment the day before my appointment. I now a week later receive a 50.00 charge, not to emotion I call to speak to a supervisor or the doctor & the receptionist was the rudest person I've ever spoke to. Not great representation. I wouldn't refer anyone to this doctor due to representation.
Have you seen Dr. Syed Nasir, MD?
Are you Dr. Nasir?

Compare Dr. Nasir

Newburgh, NY 12550

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Neurology

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinsonism
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Syphilis Infections
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Tuberous Sclerosis
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Nasir has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nasir has no media or publications listed.

• Panjabi

Dr. Nasir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nasir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nasir's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurology
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Nasir

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Nasir's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Nasir

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients