Dr. Syed Haider, MD

Internal MedicineMaleAge 42

Dr. Syed Haider, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Chicago, IL and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Shifa College Of Medicine medical school in 2006. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Haider to book an appointment.

Dr. Haider

1440 W Taylor St Chicago, IL 60607
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Haider with our nearby Internal Medicine Specialists at Rush University Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Rush University Medical Center today at (312) 767-4706.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Rush University Medical Center.

Dr. Haider's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Haider

5.128205128205129%

Dr. Haider

Saving lives!! Thank you too you and your amazing staff!
Justin Berube – Jan 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
I became a patient of Dr. Syed Haider about 2 months ago and was referred by my brother. I have been very impressed by his thoroughness, responsiveness, professionalism and courtesy. I have now referred him to several close friends and family members. Thank you for the great care you provide. Linda L.
Sep 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
Taking advantage of people in this time is unfathomable and immoral. He took our money and false promises of help, knowing his "preferred pharmacy" was UNABLE TO FILL ANY OF HIS PRESCRIPTIONS. No ability to contact him - does not make it easy\simple\clear how to contact. The phone tree is long and eventually sends you to VM. You should be ashamed of yourself and should have your license revoked - not because your treatments are dangerous, but because you're seemingly capitalizing on the fear and not treating patients in need and making NO EFFORTS to remedy the situation. Do no harm? You should be ashamed!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Sep 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
Dr. Haider is a blessing in times like these. He truly cares about patients and helps you get what you need. Highly recommend!
Kayla K – Aug 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
dr. syed haider was very helpful & very informative. he also worked with the pharmacy that I use because they were being difficult not wanting to give me the dose prescribed for the ivermectin. he's very nice and answers all of your questions.
Eric Shawn Savage's mom – Jul 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
Dr. Syed Haider understands the way a Medical Doctor's oath SHOULD be applied and upheld. Respecting those seeking help, using medical knowledge to help rather than harm, safeguarding patients' privacy, and most importantly, he emphasizes that patients are to be treated as human beings worthy of respect and compassion. All of which he fully shows as he applies this oath ethically, professionally and patiently in his practice. THANK YOU Doctor for what you do and who you are in serving my family and friends.
Grateful Patient – May 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
Dr. Syed Haider was so supportive, responsive to my updates, and considerate to me throughout the entire time from diagnosis to recovery. This consistent, personable care over many days engendered a lot of trust. I felt at ease to share my questions, symptoms, and progress. If you’ve ever seen the show Little House on the Prairie, I liken Dr. Syed Haider to the highly trusted community doctor who was there and welcome in times of need. I’ve never had quite such a positive experience with any doctor! I appreciated how Dr. Syed Haider respected my self-care while I incorporated vitamins in addition to following his medical advice and taking prescriptions. Some doctors discourage patient involvement in self-care but I felt safe in telling him all about it. His medical advice was very cutting edge. I found him extremely knowledgeable and well researched. He had a lot of confidence in his expertise, and I did too! I can't say enough of how appreciative I am for his services. The best!!
Sara Smiley – May 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
I have already made referrals of Dr. Haider to my friends and I have recommended him highly. He’s very professional, efficient, and reliable. He has called me a few times and has also answered my questions thoroughly, patiently and knowledgeably. He has provided me with a wealth of information on COVID that I have not found anywhere else. I have been very pleased with his medical care and knowledge and I can recommend him highly!!
Irene Heiliger – Mar 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
He listens to what you say; he is not rushed; he is very knowledgeable; and he is so nice!
Fred – Feb 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
Very timely and good clear instructions... Helpful very happy with doctor and speed.
Feb 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Haider. He is very compassionate, attentive and informed! He listened to me and answered all my questions. He is a wonderful doctor and a true healer!
Feb 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
Dr. Haider is a blessing to the medical profession. He truly takes the time to listen and answer all your questions. He makes you feel as though you are his only patient, and he makes himself available to you whenever he is available. Highly recommend.
K. Douglas – Feb 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
Dr Haider was recommened to me by someone aware he was willing to work with patients using ivermectin. My doctor here would not do so. Even the very first time I contacted Dr Haider, there was an immediate response. As questions would arise on how I was feeling and what to do concerning the ivermectin, his response was almost instant. I firmly believe I would have been more ill with covid had I not had the ivermectin. We need more physicians willing to think outside the box like Dr Haider.
Jan 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
I discovered Dr. Haider through PushHealth to inquire about ivermectin as I heard through the Mark Levin Podcast that it was a potential life saving treatment and prevention for COVID-19. Dr. Haider responded to me immediately, on Christmas Eve, I might add, and I was able to begin the medication the day after Christmas. I do not even get that kind of service from my local doctor and my local doctor would not approve anything that had not had decades of study even though thousands of trials of ivermectin, a well established drug, have been nearly 100% successful in the prevention of COVID-19. It will take the typical bureaucratic government years to realize this! In the meantime, COVID-19 can be prevented and lives can be saved! I am very very grateful to Dr. Haider and wish he were my local doctor to address all and any medical problems I might have.
RAB59BCBVA – Jan 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
Dr. Haider has been treating my mother and sister. He was very attentive, knowledgeable and caring. He is one of the few doctors that is treating COVID with these remedies and was able to get my mom Ivermectin quickly. He continues to provide us the best service and care. He has reached out to check on my mother and every time at any moment at any hour of the day responds to our questions. This is the type of care and service everyone deserves during these hard times. Thank you! We truly appreciate you!
Rose – Jan 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
Dr. Haider was incredibly helpful to me and my husband during our recent bout with Covid. I made an appt with Dr. Haider through his Push Health app, and he provided us with so much guidance, information, prescriptions, and then always answered any follow up questions I had. He was so accessible and professional. I’ve never had such a first-class experience like that from a doctor. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Dr. Haider!
Sherri O – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
Dr. Haider was wonderful. He was very thorough, patient, prompt and knowledgeable. He put me at ease and I would recommend him to anyone .
Jacki F. – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
Please call Dr. Sayed Haider right away if you or a loved one have been exposed to or have Covid-19. He was very kind, knowledgeable about the new therapeutics and medicines that have been fighting this disease. My household has been infected, and we felt scared and helpless until we found Dr. Haider. He is at the forefront of this fight. My general doctor didn't know what to do for my family or me. I am grateful that my daughters found him and reached out to him. Two nurses who work in the Covid unit in Southern California gave us his contact information. He is kind and very attentive with follow up emails and messages. We have had many questions as each day brings a new symptom, and he has addressed them all with quick responses. Truly, Thank you, Dr. Haider. I highly recommend you pick up the phone and call him. Don't wait. Best, Rosalie G
Rosalie G. – Jan 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
From the start, Dr. Haider was quick, informative and kind. An excellent doctor in every way (and almost non-existent these days). He is wise and open-minded, responsive and organized.
Lynn Johnson – Jan 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?
Dr. Haider is excellent. He is very quick, intelligent, personal, and professional. I would absolutely recommend him to friends and family, and in fact, I already have. He will be my first choice doctor for anything in the future. If only my experience with past doctors was comparable. I am so glad I found Dr. Haider!
Jan 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Syed Haider, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Haider?
Provider explaining information to patient