Dr. Syed Amiry, DO

Dr. Syed Amiry, DO

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Syed Amiry, DO is a dermatologist in Reston, VA and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from A T Still University Of Health Sciences Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Med Kirksville Mo in 1995 and specializes in dermatology.

1830 Town Center Dr Ste 410

Reston, VA 20190

• AvMed
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Amiry

See how frequently Dr. Amiry performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Impetigo
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Amiry's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Amiry "RDCC is a premier aesthetic center. We provide outstanding medical care and customer service in a family friendly environment. Using proven technologies we offer non-surgical solutions to allow our patients to age gracefully with a natural look. We are recognized by our patients and colleagues as a leading provider and as an educational center of excellence."

Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne Surgery
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• A T Still University Of Health Sciences Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Med Kirksville Mo
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Saint Mary's Health Services
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Dermatologoic Cosmetic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Amiry has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Amiry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amiry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Amiry's Reviews

2.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amiry to family and friends

Dr. Amiry's Performance

Dr. Amiry Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback that will be beneficial to others. We are continually striving to provide excellent service for our patients and we evaluate every review we receive so that we may make your patient experience the best. If you have any concerns or issues that you would like to discuss privately please feel free to reach out to the Practice Administrator, Michele Jones at (703)766-2220.

Thank

...

Extremely rude office and the doctor - my first awful experience with doctors in 30 years. I came in as a new patient (!) waited for my appointment for 1.5 hrs! When I asked when I am going to be seen, I was told that I can find another doctor if I am not happy. When I finally got in, the 'doctor'...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He is very caring doctor . His diagnoses is the best . .i really recommend this doctor to everybody ..
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Amiry is my go to Doctor for my annual skin check up along with any other dermatology type issues. I also use Dr. Amiry for Botox and fillers and he is a true artist. My friends don't understand how I look so good all time. They have no idea that I have cosmetic procedures performed on my face....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
08.2016. I had rush around my eyes for a few months. The doctor spent 5-7 minutes with me. He said he didn't really know what could cause my problem, and suggested treating it right away. Prescribed cream for 5 days, and if it didn't help THAN he would try to do something about it. How could...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option2