Dr. Sy le, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology •  Male • Age 58

Dr. le

Ivfmd

7501 Las Colinas Blvd Ste 200 Irving, TX 75063

Dr. Sy le, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Irving, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving and Baylor Scott & White Surgical Hospital - Las Colinas. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. le to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. le accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. le has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(972) 506-9986Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. le's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. le's conditions and procedures:

• Blood Disorders
  • Cervical Polyps
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Subfertility

1.2195121951219512%
1.2195121951219512%
12.195121951219512%

Dr. le?
We are forever grateful for Dr. Le and his staff. Infertility is a difficult obstacle to overcome but Dr. Le never gave up. Upon our first meeting with him I felt very comfortable. He discussed all of our options and never pushed us towards anything we were not ready for. . After exhausting a few options we finally gave IVF a chance. We are now pregnant with our little miracle after the first round of IVF! We are so thankful for Dr. Le and his support staff. They are all amazing!
Kimberly B in Plano, TX – Dec 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
Best Dr. He helped us achieve our dream within months of our visits and on our 1st try. Highly recommend him as he knows what protocol best works for you.
Ifoma Michaels in Dallas – Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
This is the worst doctor I have ever met. I am so surprised why on earth he can get such a high (four-star) evaluation based on his unprofessional behavior. I was fooled by this incoorect information and chose him as my physician. However, this is the biggest mistake I have ever made. So I have to tell you the truth so that you are not going to make the mistake that I made. First of all, he won't remember your name, medical record, and which stage you are in. Secondly, he is alway in hurry. If
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Wee in Fort Worth – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
After 10 years of trying at other clinics through IUI/IVF, we moved to Dr. Le for our IVF procedure. In our very first attempt with him, he extracted 23 eggs which resulted in 18 embryos ending with 12 PGS tested good quality embryos. He provides high quality treatment at very reasonable prices compared to other clinics. Will fully recommend him for IVF cycles.
Dec 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
Dr. Le has great bedside manner. He is friendly and treats you like a friend. He was honest and up front about any lab results that weren't where he'd like them to be or things that I needed to work on. He was genuinely excited for me when he learned that I was pregnant and that the treatment he recommended had worked. Dr. Le is in this business because he is happy to see his patients succeed in becoming parents.
Katie in Irving, TX – Sep 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
He is hands down the best!
McCarthy in Irving, TX – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
Dr Le, Kristy & his staff are a fabulous group of people. They made us feel so comfortable with everything that was happening & very encouraging. I'm a 49 year old mother of 3 that has the opportunity to be a surrogate for my son and daughter-in-law, yes I'm carrying my grandbaby. We have to thank Dr. Le and his staff for this amazing journey.
Patty Resecker – Jun 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
Each and every visit with Dr Le was very pleasant. I couldn't ask for a better person to help me through the most depressing thing that has ever happened to me. Dr Lee is definitely an angel flying to close to the ground!!
Sharron in Austin, TX – May 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
We would like to Thank Dr Le, We do not have any words to describe how he helped us to have a baby and our baby is six months old and from bottom of our heart we thank him. Our journey:- we are married couple for 9 years and we have been trying for baby for 2 years and we could not succeed and we visited Dr Le and he understood our concern and he explained all the options and the procedures........... we went through 2 IUI cycles, 3 IVF's and 3rd one was fruitful. We are blessed with Baby Boy
Irving, TX – Apr 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
My Son is 6 1/2 years old now . Dr Le was a blessing from God to help me and my husband have a baby. He's the best.
Flower Mound, TX – Feb 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
Dr. Le is an excellent doctor and is very good at what he does. At first, he seemed nonchalant but that was not a correct opinion, he is very smart and takes what he does very seriously. He is a doctor that knows his craft and he may come off as "scientific" but that is only because he wants the process to be successful. I caution anyone that visits him to not be put off by his approach, it is the correct approach to such an important/expensive IVF process. My IVF was successful with one cycle!
Noelle R in Denton, TX – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
We highly recommend Dr. Lee. He is the expert in this area, understands the needs of his patients and explains each and every procedure. Patients needs to trust him completely. We are thankful to Dr. Lee and his staff. We are happy to have consulted him.
Parents in Irving, TX – Dec 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
I had my HSG procedure today with Dr Le. He and his staff is wonderful. The nurse explained me everything and DR Le did the procedure in such a way that I hardly felt anything. He was talking to me to keep me busy and that helped. It was a great experience . Thankyou Dr Le and staff for making my HSG experience wonderful and painless.
Madhurima Gargi in Irving TX – Oct 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
Hello I went to Dr. Le to have an HSG procedure, which I was very nervous from reading other stories about pain and how much it hurts. Dr. Le was friendly and very, very gentle. Dr. Le explain to me each step he did as he did the procedure. My HSG procedure was painless. It only took about 5min and it's over. Thanks Dr. Le for making my HSG experience easy and comfortable.
Shemekia B. in Dallas Tx – Aug 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Le and right away he started all my exams to accurately diagnose me. I have PCOS and 1 blocked tube. He did a Lap and unblocked my tube after 2 failed IUI's. I am now currently on my 1st and hopefully my only IVF. I am very hopeful that Dr. Le can get me pregnant. He is a great DR and makes me comfortable.
Natalie in Dallas, Texas – Aug 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
Very Bad Experience.Dr Lee is one greedy Person.By reading all good reviews i wanted to go near him for my infertility treatment.He is so rude that when i started asking him questions regarding my IUI, he gave me my file and asked to leave find someone else.I had failed IUI with him.I would not recommend him to any one.
Riya.P in Irving, TX – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
I had been suffering from IF for years prior to meeting Dr. Le and his staff. Dr. Le was very thorough in analyzing and monitoring my situation. He was able to determine the issue causing the infertility and swiftly changed our plan to one that was more suitable for my situation. Everything after that fell into place and I now have a baby boy and additional frozen embryos. Dr. Le and staff are all amazing in explaining the steps. The nurses are very compassionate and do a fantastic job!
JZRossy in Bedford, TX – Feb 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?
My experience was great with Dr. Lee. He made me feel comfortable. I was extremely happily with his protocol and decided to choose him to do our IVF treatment. I am 13 weeks pregnant now and I could not be more happy. He explains everything in detail and the staff is also great. Nina his nurse was always very nice and friendly and always happy to answer the millions of questions I had. Anyone considering IVF I would definitely recommended Dr. Le.
Ana in Mesquite, TX – Dec 23, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sy le, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. le?

Dr. Le aims to provide the highest-quality reproductive medical services to his patients using the most cost effective pathway, from basic therapies to...Read more

• Obstetrics & Gynecology