Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Sy Le, MD
Dr. Sy Le, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Irving, TX. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Le is affiliated with Baylor Surgical Hospital at Las Colinas, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving, Medical City Arlington and Medical City Las Colinas.

7501 Las Colinas Blvd Ste 200

Irving, TX 75063

Dr. Sy Le, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Le

Dr. Le aims to provide the highest-quality reproductive medical services to his patients using the most cost effective pathway, from basic therapies to the most advanced technologies available. He uses a focused, holistic approach individualized for each patient. He is also committed to empowering patients with accurate and understandable information, encouraging them to share in the informed decision-making process.

Dr. Le's Experience

Dr. Le's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Infertility
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Subfertility

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Myomectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Ultrasound

• Americas Top Obstericians and Gynecologists, 2004-2005
  • Fort Worth Top Doctors, 2007
  • Americas Top Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 2005
  • Texas Super Doc, 2004-2007

Dr. Le has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Le does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Le and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Le's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Le to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Le's Performance
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Le has great bedside manner. He is friendly and treats you like a friend. He was honest and up front about any lab results that weren't where he'd like them to be or things that I needed to work on. He was genuinely excited for me when he learned that I was pregnant and that the treatment he recommended had worked. Dr. Le is in this business because he is happy to see his patients succeed in becoming parents.
in Irving, TX |
He is hands down the best!
Dr Le, Kristy & his staff are a fabulous group of people. They made us feel so comfortable with everything that was happening & very encouraging. I'm a 49 year old mother of 3 that has the opportunity to be a surrogate for my son and daughter-in-law, yes I'm carrying my grandbaby. We have to thank Dr. Le and his staff for this amazing journey.
in Austin, TX |
Each and every visit with Dr Le was very pleasant. I couldn't ask for a better person to help me through the most depressing thing that has ever happened to me. Dr Lee is definitely an angel flying to close to the ground!!
Irving, TX |
We would like to Thank Dr Le, We do not have any words to describe how he helped us to have a baby and our baby is six months old and from bottom of our heart we thank him. Our journey:- we are married couple for 9 years and we have been trying for baby for 2 years and we could not succeed and we visited Dr Le and he understood our concern and he explained all the options and the procedures........... we went through 2 IUI cycles, 3 IVF's and 3rd one was fruitful. We are blessed with Baby Boy
Flower Mound, TX |
My Son is 6 1/2 years old now . Dr Le was a blessing from God to help me and my husband have a baby. He's the best.
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Le is an excellent doctor and is very good at what he does. At first, he seemed nonchalant but that was not a correct opinion, he is very smart and takes what he does very seriously. He is a doctor that knows his craft and he may come off as "scientific" but that is only because he wants the process to be successful. I caution anyone that visits him to not be put off by his approach, it is the correct approach to such an important/expensive IVF process. My IVF was successful with one cycle!
in Irving, TX |
We highly recommend Dr. Lee. He is the expert in this area, understands the needs of his patients and explains each and every procedure. Patients needs to trust him completely. We are thankful to Dr. Lee and his staff. We are happy to have consulted him.
in Irving TX |
I had my HSG procedure today with Dr Le. He and his staff is wonderful. The nurse explained me everything and DR Le did the procedure in such a way that I hardly felt anything. He was talking to me to keep me busy and that helped. It was a great experience . Thankyou Dr Le and staff for making my HSG experience wonderful and painless.
in Dallas Tx |
Hello I went to Dr. Le to have an HSG procedure, which I was very nervous from reading other stories about pain and how much it hurts. Dr. Le was friendly and very, very gentle. Dr. Le explain to me each step he did as he did the procedure. My HSG procedure was painless. It only took about 5min and it's over. Thanks Dr. Le for making my HSG experience easy and comfortable.
in Dallas, Texas |
I started seeing Dr. Le and right away he started all my exams to accurately diagnose me. I have PCOS and 1 blocked tube. He did a Lap and unblocked my tube after 2 failed IUI's. I am now currently on my 1st and hopefully my only IVF. I am very hopeful that Dr. Le can get me pregnant. He is a great DR and makes me comfortable.
in Irving, TX |
Very Bad Experience.Dr Lee is one greedy Person.By reading all good reviews i wanted to go near him for my infertility treatment.He is so rude that when i started asking him questions regarding my IUI, he gave me my file and asked to leave find someone else.I had failed IUI with him.I would not recommend him to any one.
in Bedford, TX |
I had been suffering from IF for years prior to meeting Dr. Le and his staff. Dr. Le was very thorough in analyzing and monitoring my situation. He was able to determine the issue causing the infertility and swiftly changed our plan to one that was more suitable for my situation. Everything after that fell into place and I now have a baby boy and additional frozen embryos. Dr. Le and staff are all amazing in explaining the steps. The nurses are very compassionate and do a fantastic job!
in Mesquite, TX |
My experience was great with Dr. Lee. He made me feel comfortable. I was extremely happily with his protocol and decided to choose him to do our IVF treatment. I am 13 weeks pregnant now and I could not be more happy. He explains everything in detail and the staff is also great. Nina his nurse was always very nice and friendly and always happy to answer the millions of questions I had. Anyone considering IVF I would definitely recommended Dr. Le.
Have you seen Dr. Sy Le, MD?
Are you Dr. Le?

Visit Dr. Le

Dr. Le accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Le has admitting privileges