Dr. Swati Jadhav, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Swati Jadhav, MD
Dr. Swati Jadhav, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Round Rock, TX. She is 49 years old. Dr. Jadhav is affiliated with University Medical Center at Brackenridge.

Dr. Jadhav's Experience

See how Dr. Jadhav's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jadhav

Dr. Jadhav accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Jadhav is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jadhav has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jadhav's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jadhav to family and friends
    3.4
    Dr. Jadhav's Performance
      GOOD
    Hutto, TX |
    I came in to talk about my depression and anxiety issues for the first time ever and she didn't even attempt to act concerned. It took a lot of trust for me to come to someone about this. I tried to tell her about another health issue and she cut me off and acted completely disinterested. Worst doctor I have ever visited. She kept me waiting for over 20 minutes and only spent maybe 5 minutes with me. She didn't listen to any of my concerns at all.
    Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We apologize for the issues you had during your visit at ARC Round Rock with Dr. Jadhav. ARC wants to assure we provide the best care possible to our patients and we hope you'll grant us the opportunity to address your concerns. Please call our Patient and Provider Relations Manager, Robin E., at 512-230-5500 to further discuss your experience. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, ARC Customer Service
    Hutto, TX |
    I was a new patient today with Dr. Jadhav, although I am an established ARC patient. The nurse came in took the usual vitals ect, that was fine. Dr. Jadhav came in and literally spent 5 minutes with me, I had a concern about my foot and needed medication refills. While Dr. Jadhav did refill my prescriptions, she did not even examine my foot, just told me to schedule with an ARC podiatrist. A total waste of my time and a copay.
    Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It appears that this issue has been addressed with Robin E., the Patient and Provider Relations Manager. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Robin E. at 512-231-5500. Thank you, ARC Customer Service
    Round Rock, TX |
    Very poor doctor. Not interested in helping you get to the root cause or helping you heal. Continually pushed different medications instead of trying to actually give me a clear diagnosis. Always very rushed and didn't have time to address needs and concerns.
    Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We apologize for the issues you had during your visit at ARC Round Rock. ARC wants to assure we provide the best care possible to our patients, and we rely on your feedback to help us determine where to improve. Please contact ARC's Provider and Patient Relations Manager, Robin E., at 512-231-5500 to further discuss your experience. We hope you'll grant us the opportunity to address your concerns. Thank you, ARC Customer Service
    Have you seen Dr. Swati Jadhav, MD?

Dr. Jadhav's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Jadhav has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jadhav's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Jadhav does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Jadhav and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Grant Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences
      University Of Fl College Of Med

Dr. Jadhav does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jadhav and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Jadhav does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Jadhav and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.