Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD

Dr. Ellendula
Telehealth services available

Frisco Behavioral Health Group

4500 Hillcrest Rd Ste 115 Frisco, TX 75035

Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Frisco, TX and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Ellendula has more experience with Psychotic Disorders than other specialists in her area. She graduated from Dr. Pdmmc College medical school in 1994. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ellendula to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

See similar Psychiatry Specialists in Frisco

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Ellendula accepts

Dr. Ellendula accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Psychotic Disorders

Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other Psychotic Disorders specialists.

Typically treats 75% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency
Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Dr. Ellendula treats Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder more than 75% of their peers

Dr. Ellendula treats this condition more than 75% of their peers

Schizoaffective Disorder

Dr. Ellendula treats Schizoaffective Disorder more than 75% of their peers

Dr. Ellendula treats this condition more than 75% of their peers

Check Dr. Ellendula's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ellendula's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Eating Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Somatoform Disorders
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Ellendula's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ellendula

4.1

1.1904761904761905%

Dr. Ellendula?
I LOVE Dr. Ellendula! I have found her to be the most compassionate and helpful doctor! She is working with me to get my medication working for me and I couldn't be happier with her care!
Laura G. – Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
I've been seeing Dr Ellendula for three years and she is by far the best psychiatrist I have ever been to.
Michael F. in Plano, TX – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Ellendula for 18 years and she is the best! I had gone to numerous other doctors trying to find one who would listen and help get my medications straightened out. She took the time to listen and we worked together to find a dose that was perfect for me. She is compassionate, considerate and always on time.
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Best of Best forget the Rest! Dr. Ellendula saved my life. I've been a patient for six years. She takes the time to listen and treat my illness with compassion, care and discrete. She is not a pill pusher. She works with me to find a solution to my mental illness that works for me. We were able to find the right medication routine and a healthy organic mental balance with Dr. Ellendula's wealth of knowledge and experience. I have peace in my life again. Thank you, Dr. Ellendula!!
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Seen her for multiple years, she has helped me with the correct meds adjusted as needed awesome advice. She talks to you like a person not a textbook and gives counseling and meds that work for you. And when talking she is able to take what you’re saying and recognize what you mean, what you need and what is relevant. She is the most in tune doc I’ve personally ever seen. And I’m an ER nurse so I have experience with doctors. Thank you Dr. Ellendula
Happy patient – Jun 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr. Ellendula treats her patients with compassion, discretion, and genuine concern. Her staff is very professional and friendly.
Paul in Frisco, TX – Jun 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr. Ellendula is very understanding and helpful. She's very knowledgeable and kind.
Lydia F in MckinneyMckinney, TX – Jun 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Look, psychiatry is an incredibly personal medical practice. Dr Ellendulla is very good at making you comfortable enough to share your life experiences and seek help for the problems you may have. I highly recommend her.
Jun 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr. Ellendula is not what I expected...although, to be honest...I didn't know what to expect. I've been a patient of hers for just over two months, and I feel so much better, as it relates to ALL my "issues." She's wonderful!
J.A. Martinez in Plano – May 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
I was needing to find a new doctor, and after reading reviews about her, I decided to give her a try. I'm so glad I did! I can't say enough great things about Doctor Ellendula and her staff at Frisco Behavioral Group.The staff is so personable, friendly, attentive, respectful and confidential. Dr. Ellendula is genuine, trustworthy, dedicated, knowledgeable, straight forward, attentive, and NEVER condescending or judgmental. I highly recommend Dr. Ellendula.
K Lampi in Frisco – May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr. Ellendula is very caring and supportive. She listens to everything you have to say unlike other doctors who seem to rush you in and out of the office. She's also very intelligent and dedicated to making sure her patients receive their best care and have good results.
Frisco – May 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr. Ellendula is amazing. She is loving, compassionate, kind, and really helps her patients find the right plan of action. She has been a godsend to me. She listens carefully and genuinely cares about you as not only her patient, but as a human being. I’ve been through some very low lows, and she has helped me every step of the way. I highly recommend her. Her staff is also wonderful. They are so cheerful and kind. I walk in feeling loved and walk out the same way. Keep up the good work, guys!
Katie Winn – Apr 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Ellendual for a while now and she is an amazing doctor. She listens, she cares and she has had made a huge impact on my life. Her office staff is also very friendly. I highly recommend Dr Ellendula.
Jaymie in Allen, Tx – Mar 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr. Ellendulla takes a genuine interest in her patients , and works constantly to find the most appropriate and meaningful treatment on an individual basis. She truly listens to you in order to help determine an appropriate plan of action. I would highly recommend Dr. Ellendulla. Especially if you have seen physicians in the past who stick to the same treatment and are not willing to try an array of options to help you feel your best!
Laura L. in Frisco, TX – Mar 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr ellendu has been great. She is kind and easy to talk to. She has worked with me, trying different treatments until we found something that really works. I am feeling so much better and wish I hadn’t waited so long to take care of me.
Amy – Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr. Ellendula is a phenomenal psychiatrist t that I would recommend to anyone. After seeing over 5 other primary and specialty care doctors; Dr. Ellendula was the only one who listened and prescribed the medication that I truly needed. I am the happiest I have ever been, and I thank Dr. Ellendula for that.
Princeton – Dec 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
I have been a patient for 7 yrs. It is difficult to leave a doctor you had for 20 yrs. but, Dr Ellendula encouraged me during these overwhelming changes in my life. She is a kind and compassionate doctor. She will take time and listen to you. She has changed some of my meds to newer and better options available today. I know she will help you as she has helped me. She has a peaceful and elegantly decorated office. I really like her receptionist. I always feel welcome!
R. Allen in Denton, TX – Oct 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr. Ellendula is an amazing Doctor. I recently had a baby and after much research I decided to go with her. She is understanding and kind. I think having a kind doctor is SO important. You can tell she really cares about her patients. I'm so thankful to have found her, life as a new mom has been so much smoother, it reassuring to have someone like her to turn to. 10/10 would recommend her.
Taylor – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Ellendulla for just over a year. My journey has been a roller coaster but throughout all my life's changes, the mountains, and the valley's and in-betweens, her and her staff have been compassionate, warm, personable, patient and accommodating. The office is enlightening, smells nice and you start to feel better just walking into the lobby. I have recommended Dr. Ellendulla to family, friends, and co-workers. Wish you well!
Prosper, TX – Oct 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Much thanks to Dr.E. I would leave no stone unturned when looking for help for my loved one, this lead me to Dr.E. She was not the first Dr. we saw, but she will probably be the last. Previous Drs either focused on up-selling everything under the sun, or were rude, or not accommodating, or just not very skilled. We have had no such problems from Dr.E, only results.
Rob in Frisco, TX – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ellendula?

I have seen mental illness very closely and can UNDERSTAND what patients are going through.

I know it is an frustrating and long process to see an psychiatrist but you NEED to trust me and let your guard down and believe that I will...

• Psychiatry

University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
1994
Dr. Pdmmc College

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Ellendula communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Ellendula communicates via email

• Does Dr. Ellendula offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Ellendula offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Ellendula offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Ellendula offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Ellendula have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Ellendula has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Ellendula offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Ellendula offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Ellendula offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Ellendula offers evening visits