Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD

Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Ellendula

Frisco Behavioral Health Group

4500 Hillcrest Rd Ste 115 Frisco, TX 75035

Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Frisco, TX and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Dr. Pdmmc College in 1994 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Ellendula accepts

Dr. Ellendula accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Ellendula's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ellendula's Top Procedures and Conditions

Schizoaffective Disorder

Dr. Ellendula treats Schizoaffective Disorder more than 75% of her peers

Dr. Ellendula treats this condition more than 75% of her peers

Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Dr. Ellendula treats Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder more than 75% of her peers

Dr. Ellendula treats this condition more than 75% of her peers

Anxiety

Dr. Ellendula treats Anxiety more than 52% of her peers

Dr. Ellendula treats this condition more than 52% of her peers

Dr. Ellendula's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Medication Management
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Somatoform Disorders
  • Stress Management
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

I have seen mental illness very closely and can UNDERSTAND what patients are going through.
I know it is an frustrating and long process to see an psychiatrist but you NEED to trust me and let your guard down and believe that I will do wh...

• Psychiatry

1.2195121951219512%

Dr. Ellendula?
Dr. Ellendula's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD
I've been seeing Dr Ellendula for three years and she is by far the best psychiatrist I have ever been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Ellendula for 18 years and she is the best! I had gone to numerous other doctors trying to find one who would listen and help get my medications straightened out. She took the time to listen and we worked together to find a dose that was perfect for me. She is compassionate, considerate and always on time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Best of Best forget the Rest! Dr. Ellendula saved my life. I've been a patient for six years. She takes the time to listen and treat my illness with compassion, care and discrete. She is not a pill pusher. She works with me to find a solution to my mental illness that works for me. We were able to find the right medication routine and a healthy organic mental balance with Dr. Ellendula's wealth of knowledge and experience. I have peace in my life again. Thank you, Dr. Ellendula!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Seen her for multiple years, she has helped me with the correct meds adjusted as needed awesome advice. She talks to you like a person not a textbook and gives counseling and meds that work for you. And when talking she is able to take what you’re saying and recognize what you mean, what you need and what is relevant. She is the most in tune doc I’ve personally ever seen. And I’m an ER nurse so I have experience with doctors. Thank you Dr. Ellendula
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr. Ellendula treats her patients with compassion, discretion, and genuine concern. Her staff is very professional and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr. Ellendula is very understanding and helpful. She's very knowledgeable and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Look, psychiatry is an incredibly personal medical practice. Dr Ellendulla is very good at making you comfortable enough to share your life experiences and seek help for the problems you may have. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr. Ellendula is not what I expected...although, to be honest...I didn't know what to expect. I've been a patient of hers for just over two months, and I feel so much better, as it relates to ALL my "issues." She's wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
I was needing to find a new doctor, and after reading reviews about her, I decided to give her a try. I'm so glad I did! I can't say enough great things about Doctor Ellendula and her staff at Frisco Behavioral Group.The staff is so personable, friendly, attentive, respectful and confidential. Dr. Ellendula is genuine, trustworthy, dedicated, knowledgeable, straight forward, attentive, and NEVER condescending or judgmental. I highly recommend Dr. Ellendula.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr. Ellendula is very caring and supportive. She listens to everything you have to say unlike other doctors who seem to rush you in and out of the office. She's also very intelligent and dedicated to making sure her patients receive their best care and have good results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr. Ellendula is amazing. She is loving, compassionate, kind, and really helps her patients find the right plan of action. She has been a godsend to me. She listens carefully and genuinely cares about you as not only her patient, but as a human being. I’ve been through some very low lows, and she has helped me every step of the way. I highly recommend her. Her staff is also wonderful. They are so cheerful and kind. I walk in feeling loved and walk out the same way. Keep up the good work, guys!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Ellendual for a while now and she is an amazing doctor. She listens, she cares and she has had made a huge impact on my life. Her office staff is also very friendly. I highly recommend Dr Ellendula.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr. Ellendulla takes a genuine interest in her patients , and works constantly to find the most appropriate and meaningful treatment on an individual basis. She truly listens to you in order to help determine an appropriate plan of action. I would highly recommend Dr. Ellendulla. Especially if you have seen physicians in the past who stick to the same treatment and are not willing to try an array of options to help you feel your best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr ellendu has been great. She is kind and easy to talk to. She has worked with me, trying different treatments until we found something that really works. I am feeling so much better and wish I hadn’t waited so long to take care of me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr. Ellendula is a phenomenal psychiatrist t that I would recommend to anyone. After seeing over 5 other primary and specialty care doctors; Dr. Ellendula was the only one who listened and prescribed the medication that I truly needed. I am the happiest I have ever been, and I thank Dr. Ellendula for that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
I have been a patient for 7 yrs. It is difficult to leave a doctor you had for 20 yrs. but, Dr Ellendula encouraged me during these overwhelming changes in my life. She is a kind and compassionate doctor. She will take time and listen to you. She has changed some of my meds to newer and better options available today. I know she will help you as she has helped me. She has a peaceful and elegantly decorated office. I really like her receptionist. I always feel welcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Dr. Ellendula is an amazing Doctor. I recently had a baby and after much research I decided to go with her. She is understanding and kind. I think having a kind doctor is SO important. You can tell she really cares about her patients. I'm so thankful to have found her, life as a new mom has been so much smoother, it reassuring to have someone like her to turn to. 10/10 would recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Ellendulla for just over a year. My journey has been a roller coaster but throughout all my life's changes, the mountains, and the valley's and in-betweens, her and her staff have been compassionate, warm, personable, patient and accommodating. The office is enlightening, smells nice and you start to feel better just walking into the lobby. I have recommended Dr. Ellendulla to family, friends, and co-workers. Wish you well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
Much thanks to Dr.E. I would leave no stone unturned when looking for help for my loved one, this lead me to Dr.E. She was not the first Dr. we saw, but she will probably be the last. Previous Drs either focused on up-selling everything under the sun, or were rude, or not accommodating, or just not very skilled. We have had no such problems from Dr.E, only results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Ellendula for over a year. I walked into her office in tears and she patiently listened to me and prescribed medicine she thought might help. We had to make adjustments along the way but today I am feeling good. I don't cry over anything like I once did. I recently lost my husband and she kept tabs on me during this time. Because of her genuine caring nature , today I am mentally strong and doing well. It's like she is my best friend. I love you
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ellendula?

Frisco Behavioral Health Group