Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD

Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Swati Ellendula, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Frisco, TX and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Dr. Pdmmc College in 1994 and specializes in psychiatry.Read her story

4500 Hillcrest Rd Ste 115

Frisco, TX 75035

Learn about Dr. Ellendula

See how frequently Dr. Ellendula performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Schizoaffective Disorder
Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
Anxiety

Dr. Ellendula's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Ellendula's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ellendula "My basic philosophy is to know you MY PATIENT! i want to know what factors lead you to be here in this condition. I DO NOT have a cookie cutter plan for everybody. When you come to me you are an UNIQUE PERSON struggling with life issues! My sincere request is for you to be HONEST with your psychiatrist because that's your SAFE HAVEN. IM NOT GOONG TO JUDGE YOU BUT IT WILL HELP ME MAKE AN TAILOR MADE PLAN FOR YOU!! My treatment approach involves an thorough initial evaluation to understand your symptoms then make an educated and accurate diagnosis and depending on the case by case following recommendations: - Psychiatric Medications -Referral to our own counselor unless you are already seeing one outside -Pissibility of wellness panel and urine drug screen which is case by case to see if other medical problems are causing or exaggerating your current symptoms -Exercise, yoga and meditation - Supplements like Vitamin D3, Vitamin B-12, thyroid supplement, iron supplement, multivitamin and calcium etc but this all depends on case by case and the different situations Lastly I would like to again say that I like TEAM WORK with my patients and your FEEDBACK regarding meds, counseling or any other recommendations is CRUCIAL TO MAKE PROGRESS FOR YOU. I rather troubleshoot the situation than YOU STOP COMING AND STOP TREATMENT. REMEMBER THE KEY TO EVERY RELTIONSHIP IS HONESTY AND OPEN FEEDBACK AND YOUR RELATION WITH ME IS NOT ANY DIFFERENT!! My main goal is to RELIEVE you from your suffering as soon as possible and make you FUNCTIONING again so you can go back to your work, school and family responsibilities. Please bring to my attention your CONCERNS and I will TRY MY BEST to solve them. At the end I would like to tell one thing that if YOU DO NOT TRUST IN YOURSELF NOBODY AROUND YOU WILL!! so let's get back to work to make you self confident, productive and happier and responsible person that YOU ALWAYS WANTED!!"

This content was provided by Dr. Ellendula "I have seen mental illness very closely and can UNDERSTAND what patients are going through.

I know it is an frustrating and long process to see an psychiatrist but you NEED to trust me and let your guard down and believe that I will do what is the BEST for you.

Most patients have been suffering for years or even decades before they see me!! All I ask my patients is to be really HONEST with me and give me at least 3-4 visits to understand their symptoms, why they are feeling the way they are feeling and to observe their personality and time to make accurate diagnosis so that I can TAILOR MADE PLAN for each and every patient I see!

if you are NOT honest with your psychiatrist regarding drug and alcohol abuse or history of trauma then really you are CHEATING yourself!

i always like to treat my patients with team approach by which I mean patient and I are THE TEAM!

patient knows their body better than everybody else so it's my sincere request to my patients to keep OPEN FEEDBACK with me."

• Psychiatry

• University Of Mississippi Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Dr. Ellendula has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ellendula does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ellendula and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ellendula's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ellendula to family and friends

Dr. Ellendula's Performance

Dr. Ellendula is amazing. She is loving, compassionate, kind, and really helps her patients find the right plan of action. She has been a godsend to me. She listens carefully and genuinely cares about you as not only her patient, but as a human being. I’ve been through some very low lows, and she...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been seeing Dr Ellendual for a while now and she is an amazing doctor. She listens, she cares and she has had made a huge impact on my life. Her office staff is also very friendly. I highly recommend Dr Ellendula.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Ellendulla takes a genuine interest in her patients , and works constantly to find the most appropriate and meaningful treatment on an individual basis. She truly listens to you in order to help determine an appropriate plan of action. I would highly recommend Dr. Ellendulla. Especially if you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr ellendu has been great. She is kind and easy to talk to. She has worked with me, trying different treatments until we found something that really works. I am feeling so much better and wish I hadn’t waited so long to take care of me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Ellendula is a phenomenal psychiatrist t that I would recommend to anyone. After seeing over 5 other primary and specialty care doctors; Dr. Ellendula was the only one who listened and prescribed the medication that I truly needed. I am the happiest I have ever been, and I thank Dr. Ellendula...more