Dr. Swastik Sinha, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Swastik Sinha, MD
Having family with neck and back issues, Dr. Sinha understands the frustration with finding an answer to the pain. His passion for treating spine conditions stems from his love of helping others return to living a fulfilling life. A father of three, he understands the need to stay healthy and happy more than ever. With over eight years of medical training and an extensive fellowship at the esteemed John S. Hopkins- in addition to his board certification in spinal surgery, Dr. Sinha is one of the most skilled and up to date surgeons in the state of Washington. He has brought many modern techniques to the Pacific Northwest such as the OLIF and TLIF , which are Minimally Invasive surgeries that save time and money for the patients and is more effective than some of the previous options.

Dr. Sinha's Care Philosophy

Having had family with neck and back issues, I know that finding an answer can be almost as frustrating as dealing with the pain itself. As a fellowship trained spine surgeon I can help you to understand the problem and find a solution, through non-surgical methods or the latest operations available. My ultimate goal is to help you get back to living your life.

Dr. Sinha's Experience

See how Dr. Sinha's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sinha

Dr. Sinha accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Sinha is now accepting new patients
Apex Spine & Orthopedics1400 116th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
(425) 777-4411Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sinha has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sinha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sinha to family and friends
Dr. Sinha's Performance
in Bonney Lake, WA |
I'm a 29 year old male who has experienced lower back pain for the past 7-8 years. Over this time period I have tried every non surgical option available with no success. When sciatic pain set in, I knew I needed to explore surgical options. After consulting 3 separate opinions from surgeons about my condition, I chose Dr. Sinha to perform my laminectomy/discectomy at L4/L5. Besides getting married and having my son it was the best decision I've made in my life. 100% recommend him and his staff.
Great, doctor that is really good at what he does, he made me completely comfortable and used words i could easily understand
in Seattle, WA |
I went to the initial appointment afraid that a surgeon would naturally promote surgery so I was pretty skeptical regarding his recommendation (and told him so...). His manner was so sincere and his explanations so convincing that I agreed to the surgery. Very glad I did! He quite literally gave me back my life. My only regret is that I didn't act on the referral sooner.
in Lynnwood, WA |
Dr. Sinha was not only a blessing but I feel he saved my life from chronic pain. If I hadn't seen him I would've never known I had Klippel-Feil Syndrome. It's what was causing all the pain. 2 neck surgeries and 1 low back and I literally feel like I have a brand new body. I will never be able to thank Dr. Sinha enough. I would recommend him to anyone and I have. The entire staff is also very professional and very friendly. Thank you Dr. Sinha and staff.
in Bellevue, WA |
fantastic results from my operation. Extremely grateful to have a new life. I was back to work and being productive again.
in University Place, WA |
He was very professional and he was able to fix my problem.
in Oak Harbor, WA |
Dr. Sinha is highly professional. In addition he has kept me completely informed of every possible outcome and earned my full trust and respect as my doctor and surgeon. Him and his office are my top recommendation to anyone I know who needs spinal care.
in Everett |
Dr Sinha was the best surgeon I have ever had. He saved me from ending up in a wheelchair. His PA David is also excellent and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs help with back problems.
in lynnwood wa |
i had seen doctors in the past and really was worried about surgery but after see dr sinha i knew i was really for him to help me
in Redmond, WA |
I felt respected and listened to when I worked with Dr. Sinha. I appreciated that he didn't push me in any way towards his own agenda but asked what I was looking for, outcome wise. He was very professional but at the same time easy to talk with. He never seemed to talk over my head and put his thoughts into words a non-doctor like myself could understand.
in Redmond, WA |
I trusted Dr. Sinha going into my neck surgery. He was intelligent & highly recommended. However, I woke up from my surgery with a new extreme pain in my left thumb. Most of a year later, my thumb is numb, as is most of my left arm. After 3 months of physical therapy my right arm was stuck at 50% strength. The worst part is he really didn't care. He said it was a nerve impingement and would go away. Wrong. I requested nerve testing. He eagerly agreed and said I'd be contacted, but I never was.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Sinha saved my life! I wouldn't be walking today if he hadn't been there for me. He is kind, caring, and without a doubt the best surgeon ever. I am forever grateful for his dedication, skill, and compassion!
Have you seen Dr. Swastik Sinha, MD?
Are you Dr. Sinha?

Compare Dr. Sinha

Dr. Sinha says...

Having family with neck and back issues, Dr. Sinha understands the frustration with finding an answer to the pain. His passion for treating spine conditions stems from his love of helping others return to living a fulfilling life. A father of three, he understands the need to stay healthy and happy more than ever. With over eight years of medical training and an extensive fellowship at the esteemed John S. Hopkins- in addition to his board certification in spinal surgery, Dr. Sinha is one of the most skilled and up to date surgeons in the state of Washington. He has brought many modern techniques to the Pacific Northwest such as the OLIF and TLIF , which are Minimally Invasive surgeries that save time and money for the patients and is more effective than some of the previous options.

Dr. Sinha's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sinha says...

For surgery to be the right answer for you, we believe that all other options should be explored before making this decision. At APEX, we believe in operating with minimally invasive techniques before pursuing more drastic measures. These techniques are much quicker to recover from and are far less tolling on the patient. That being said when the situation calls for it we will operate using the most effective treatment for the condition. Our team will walk you through these procedures every step of the way. We pride ourselves in preparedness and attention to detail for every patient.

Dr. Sinha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

• Tim Ganey Researcher of the Year, 06/2010

Dr. Sinha has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sinha's Board Certifications

• Gout
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Hernia
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc

Completed in 2007

The Atlanta Medical Center
    Johns Hopkins
    University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign

Dr. Sinha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sinha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anterior Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery With Fusion
  • Disc Replacement
  • Disc Surgery
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery