Cosmetic Surgery  |
Dr. Svetlana Danovich, MD
Dr. Svetlana Danovich is the founder of SD Medical Arts located in New York. She is a board certified surgeon recognized internationally for her innovative techniques and surgical prowess. Dual trained and licensed in Cosmetic, as well as general Surgery, Dr. Danovich is committed to providing the finest surgical treatment available, along with offering state of the art procedures to her patients. As an artist and surgeon she combines outstanding surgical skills with a keen eye for aesthetic enhancements, providing optimum natural results. Dr. Danovich was born just outside Moscow, in Russia, where she received her medical degree (MD) and PHD from Voronezh Medical Academy at the age of twenty three. In 2003 she moved to the United States to specialize in part of the most advanced medicine in the world. Achieving academic excellence at medical school in the USA (NYCOM), Dr Danovich ranked in the top ten percentile in the NY College of Osteopathic Medicine, as well as becoming a member of the PSI Sigma Alpha National Osteopathic Scholastic Honor Society. She maintained a rigorous general surgical training at the prestigious institution of Stony Brook University Center in New York. Upon completion of her chief residency in General Surgery, Dr. Danovich went on to receive her Cosmetic Surgery training at New Look New Life, affiliated with NYC Lutheran Hospital. Dr. Danovich has been in solo practice since 2013, is affiliated with numerous hospitals, and is an active member of many teaching programs both in New York City and Long Island. In 2016 she completed a state of the art cosmetic surgical facility located in Manhattan on 52nd Street and Fifth Avenue. Dr. Danovich holds the distinction of having written and spoken extensively on cosmetic/plastic surgical topics both in the United States and internationally at the major medical symposia. Recognized for her superior talents by her peers, the media, and her patients Dr. Danovich has been published in leading scientific journals worldwide, reinforcing her position as a leading New York based cosmetic surgeon. With her great understanding of some of the most challenging cases, as well as correcting the negative affects of the aging process associated with today's busy lifestyle, she and her team provide and maintain the highest standards of patient safety and care.

New York

16 E 52nd St Ste 801

New York, NY 10022

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Danovich

At SD Surgical arts we work with you to give you optimal results. SD Surgical and Medical Arts has invested in the latest technologies. We are not like any other cosmetic surgical practice because we strive to produce results and are not satisfied till we achieve the best. As a cosmetic surgical artists, I believe in Balance. Great Architecture has Balance. Art Work has balance. I see the human body the same way. It is about balance. OR As I call it - DIVINE PROPORTIONS

Dr. Danovich's Experience

Dr. Danovich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery

• Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Wrinkle Removal

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Veronezh Academy, Russia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Voronezh Medical Academy, Russia M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Stony Brook University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Stony Brook University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • The American Academy Of Cosmetic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Danovich has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Danovich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Danovich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Danovich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Danovich to family and friends
Dr. Danovich's Performance
in Bay Shore, NY |
Even though she is a young doctor, her expertise is impressive and she has extensive knowledge of the male facial physiology that not many cosmetic doctors understand. I’m 48 years old and I started noticing that I was looking tired all the time. Dr. Danovich explained the reasons why I looked tired and recommended me fillers and PRP Plasma. She also explained the difference of injection technique as men and women cannot be treated the same. I am more than happy with the results.
in Old Brookville, NY |
I chose to have my surgery done with Dr. Danovich because since my first visit for a consultation I felt I trusted her. I researched day and night to find the perfect doctor in NYC. She was very knowledgeable and explained everything about the surgical process. She answered all my questions and talked to me about different options. All I can say now is that she changed my life.
Westbury, NY |
As far as I’m concerned, Dr. Danovich is the best of the BEST! When I spoke to Dr. Danovich she seemed very intelligent and aware as to all the procedures I would get when I use to live in LA. She never rushed me and took the time to answer all of my questions. Since I have some asymmetry in my face from prior surgery, I explained that that was my biggest concern. I was really impressed that she was able to address all of my issues without me having to tell her. She is truly an artist!
Westbury, NY |
I chose to have my surgery done with Dr. Danovich because since my first visit for a consultation I felt I trusted her. I researched day and night to find the perfect doctor in NYC. She was very knowledgeable and explained everything about the surgical process. She answered all my questions and talked to me about different options. I never felt push to buy or sign anything. All I can say now is that she changed my life.
in Roslyn, NY |
I came to Dr. Danovich on December to get a breast augmentation.  From my initial visit, I felt welcome and that I was in good care.  The staff was very friendly and professional and Dr. Danovich was very sweet and caring and she happily answered all my questions. I scheduled my surgery without any hesitation and all I can say is that I made the right choice. Dr. Danovich is AMAZING! She did such a wonderful job. I’m more than satisfied with my results and I feel so much more confident with my b
in New York, NY |
Dr. Danovich is the TOP NYC Female Plastic Surgeon. I have truly enjoyed my experience from start to finish with Dr. Danovich and I can't say enough nice things about her! She made me comfortable throughout my surgery and I’m more than happy with my breast augmentation results. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Svetlana Danovich, MD?
Are you Dr. Danovich?