Dr. Sven Sandeen, MD

Dr. Sandeen
Telehealth services available

Richard N Hess MD

7436 N La Cholla Blvd Tucson, AZ 85741

Dr. Sven Sandeen, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Tucson, AZ and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson medical school in 2003. He is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sandeen to book an appointment.

Dr. Sandeen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sandeen

Dr. Sandeen?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (42)
  • Explained conditions well (42)
  • Listened & answered questions (42)
  • Long wait times (1)
Dr. Sandeen did my abdominoplasty in Sept. From my first appointment with him I knew he would be the perfect fit. He was so friendly and accommodating, especially his office staff. All the ladies in the office always spoke to me as if they know me, so warm and welcoming. Dr. Sandeen also answered allllll my questions, even though I felt some of mine were dumb questions. He completely made me feel like I was in good hands. And I was! My results are better than I could have ever imagined. Seriously. I wish I could post my before and afters here. I’ve followed his instructions and listened to all his advice and everything is healing beautifully. At two months post op I’m extremely impressed and can’t wait to see what a year post op looks like. I’ve told friends and family about Dr. Sandeen and I will continue referring everyone to him. If you’re reading this because you’re thinking about having work done, do yourself a favor and go ahead and schedule that consultation with Dr. Sandeen.
Bea. – Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sven Sandeen, MD?
Dr. Sandeen is wonderful. Great bedside manner, extremely detail oriented and friendly. He takes the time to address any issues and always makes you feel like you are his #1 patient. I had issues with healing after my mastectomy and he saw me on a weekly basis for months. I had three surgeries with him for my breast reconstruction and the final result is perfect. I was nervous what I would look like/feel like after a mastectomy and I could not be happier. He made me look better than I did before surgery. His office staff is very organized and always friendly. I would highly recommend him. So happy he was my surgeon during this difficult time.
Susan Rettammel – Sep 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sven Sandeen, MD?
I am very happy with my facial surgery Dr. Sandeen did last year . He is an excellent surgeon and accomplishes a natural look which I love! He is very calm and kind, spends lots of time explaining the pros and cons of different procedures and makes the patient feel relaxed and comfortable regarding medical procedures. I highly recommend him.
Arshi Ahmed – Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sven Sandeen, MD?
Dr. Sandeen is amazing. I could not be happier with my results. My body looks better than I could have ever imagined it might. My recovery was by no means easy, but it was speedy and it wasn't painful. My scars are all in discreet locations and healing nicely. I am now three-months out from my surgery and loving my new and improved body. I look like myself, but the best version of myself. I look how I always wanted to look but couldn't achieve through years and years of diets and exercise. Dr. Sandeen is a wonderful and extremely skilled surgeon. I can't thank him enough for changing my body in the most incredible way.
Tucson, AZ – Jun 14, 2019
100 percent
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sven Sandeen, MD?
Dr. Sandeen recently removed a skin cancer from my nose. As the procedure progressed it became clear that the lesion was larger than initially anticipated, requiring a fairly extensive incision. Dr. Sandeen did a wonderful job, producing an excellent cosmetic result with minimal scarring. As a physician who has performed some plastic surgery myself, I understand how difficult it can be to operate on the nose. I have tremendous confidence in Dr. Sandeen and would recommend him to anyone.
Jeff Maltzman in Tucson, AZ – Oct 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sven Sandeen, MD?
He really went out of his way to help insurance accept and help pay for a boob reduction surgery. He did an amazing job and helped me feel more comfortable and not worry. The surgery went amazing and so did healing, I would for sure recommend him to anyone!
Oro Valley, AZ – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sven Sandeen, MD?
I had bilateral brachioplasty (removed my arm "wings") 6 weeks ago. The difference is amazing! My arms look great and I feel confident and happy. Dr Sandeen uses a technique that minimizes the scar being seen, which is very important when you are having surgery to look better. My scars are only visible if I raise my arms over my head AND they are minimal! Dr Sandeen is personable and kind. He treats you in a caring, professional manner. He is my go-to plastic surgeon. Thank you Doc!!!
Cherry Harper in Oro Valley – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sven Sandeen, MD?
Dr Sandeen performed facial reconstructive surgery following an extensive Mohs/melanoma surgery. The results after 4 months of healing are amazing considering it involved much of my nose and cheek. I had resigned myself to expect visible scars; have to look closely now to find them! He is obviously excellent, also kind and caring. I am very grateful to have been referred to him.
Barbara James – Jul 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sven Sandeen, MD?
Dr. Sandeen recently completed breast reduction surgery on my prior 42G's and created a much more livable and aesthetically pleasing size and shape. I could not be happier as I was suffering from pain in my back, neck and shoulders...4.5lbs was removed. My husband is very pleased with the results!
Tucson, AZ – Oct 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sven Sandeen, MD?
I had a very involved , 7 hour surgery done by Dr. Sandeen in March, 2017. His expertise and follow-up care were excellent. He also possesses a great sense of humor and bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.
Tucson, AZ – Jul 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sven Sandeen, MD?
Dr. Sandeen and his office staff are professional, helpful and understanding. During my consultation appointment Dr. Sandeen answered all my questions and told me exactly how the surgery would go. My surgery went very well and I'm very pleased with the results. After my surgery Dr. Sandeen called to see how I was doing and I appreciated that courtesy. I would highly recommend Dr. Sandeen to anyone looking for a doctor of plastic surgery.
Doris M. in Tucson, AZ – Jun 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sven Sandeen, MD?
This physician is a master of his profession. Extremely conservative and a perfectionist. He is insightful to patient's feelings and has a wonderful sense of humor/
Tucson, AZ – Jun 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sven Sandeen, MD?
Before meeting Dr. Sandeen, I had been through nine surgeries on my right breast (due to Breast Cancer, several infections that followed). My original surgeon moved away; Dr. Sandeen was highly recommended to me by my Oncologist. I needed another surgery due to a condition in which the breast pocket encapsulates. Very complicated surgery due to how much work had been done already. The results are beautiful; Dr. Sandeen is a pro and kind. He explained risks, but did the job. Highly recommend!!!!
Sama in Tucson, AZ – May 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sven Sandeen, MD?
Dr. Sandeen was very experienced with my condition and easy to communicate with. I felt I totally understood the proceedure and the recovery process after we talked. I have already recommended him to several friends & co-workers.
C Buchler in Tucson, AZ – Apr 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sven Sandeen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sandeen?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery