Dr. Suzette Sanchez, DO

Dr. Suzette Sanchez, DO

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Suzette Sanchez, DO is a dermatologist in Holland, MI and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from Michigan State University / College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1994 and specializes in dermatology.

3290 N Wellness Dr Ste 260

Holland, MI 49424

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health
  • Spectrum Health

Learn about Dr. Sanchez

See how frequently Dr. Sanchez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Scabies
Acne

Dr. Sanchez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sanchez "The office of Dr. Suzette Sanchez, D.O. provides comprehensive skin care for you and your family. From skin rejuvenation to examination, diagnosis and treatment, Dr. Sanchez is dedicated to providing exceptional care for you and the health of your skin. Her mission is to make patients of all ages feel comfortable with any questions or concerns related to the health of their skin."

• Dermatology

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Michigan State University / College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Mi State University College Osteo Med
  • Downstate U Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Sanchez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sanchez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sanchez's Reviews

1.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sanchez to family and friends

Dr. Sanchez's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Sanchez is always willing to fit me in when I come home. This is not typical for a specialist and I feel so valued by her! She listened to my worries about my acne getting worse and changed my medication dose and a different cream. My acne is completely cleared. All I can say is wow! 10/10...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Sanchez is matter of fact, analytical and professional in her treatment. In a day and age where time is precious I appreciate her expertise in diagnosing and advising treatment in a timely manor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Not even worth my time! Went with a painful reoccurring cyst, she told me she wouldn't do anything and sent me away. Still charged me 140$ for the not even 5 min i talked to her. For what I got, I was robbed!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
Came here at the suggestion of my family doctor to check out a mole on my shoulder. Dr Sanchez looked at it for about 30 seconds and said it's an age spot. Got a bill for over $200. Wham! Then I find out that they don't accept my health care plan even though it lists my provider on their website....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
First time ever at a dermatologist. I was very unimpressed with Dr Sanchez. I will not be returning to her. Did not take more than 5 minutes with me and did not even look at everything I needed her to. Horrible bedside manners, no idea why she is practicing medicine.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1