Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female

Dr. Miranda

Swedish Plastics & Aesthetics

901 Boren Ave Ste 1650 Seattle, WA 98104

Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Seattle, WA and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Univ Of Calif San Francisco in 2008 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Miranda accepts

Dr. Miranda accepts the following insurance:

First Choice Health
Medicaid
Molina Healthcare
Premera Blue Cross
Providence Health Plans
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Miranda's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2016
Mark Codner, MD, Atlanta, Ga.
2015

Dr. Miranda?
Dr. Miranda's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD
RecentMost Helpful
My experience with Dr. Miranda and everyone on her staff at Swedish Plastics & Aesthetics in Seattle was, in one word, EXCEPTIONAL. I was very nervous to have surgery after breast cancer but it was medically necessary to have a lumpectomy and related breast reduction. Regardless of the pain that followed (I've never had any surgery before this) I am so very pleased with how I look and how well the scars have healed. (Biocorneum is the best!) I am one happy patient and would highly recommend Dr. Miranda. A huge thank you to her for my new look!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD?
From start to finish, Dr. Miranda and her staff were exceptional - informative, supportive, exemplary in every way. Thank you Dr. Miranda -- I am so very happy that I came to you for the eyelid surgery I knew I wanted, but was nervous about. Your skill and dedication are evident and I am thrilled with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD?
Dr. Miranda repaired my earlobe after it split in half. It healed very well with a minimal scar and she was even able to re-pierce the earlobe three months later. I'm very happy with her work and highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD?
Dr. Miranda is a fabulous surgeon and also a great person! She gave me exactly what I wanted, a natural looking breast augmentation. She listens and is easy to talk to. I highly recommend her to anyone interested in cosmetic procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD?
She is an amazing person and I have every confidence in her abilities Because she has every confidence in her abilities and knows what she is capable of he on reconstruction is a very personal process and she knows this. She is intuitive and is emotionally attuned with good bedside manner. I really appreciated her insight and her informativeness and the loveliness of her staff as well as her presence in the Room. I want to express my gratitude. I am so grateful to have her On my side!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD?
I felt in very good hands with doctor Miranda. She answered my questions and concerns clearly and professionally. I am happy with the result of my surgeries .I would highly recommend her to other friends and family. Also liked how the staff felt friendly and personably and professionaly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD?
Removed my port scar. Did an amazing job and made me feel very comfortable because I had anxiety about surgery. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD?
Dr. Miranda wants her patients to receive the best possible care and outcome. I am thankful that I chose her and received the care from the whole Swedish team. My journey has been one that started off apprehensive after I found I carry the BRCA2 gene mutation. I choose to have a double mastectomy. I became appreciative as I received quality care and support. Then in awe when I injured my breast at home and Dr. Miranda and team made sure I received additional support to heal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD?
Dr. Miranda is the most compassionate, caring, and competent physician. She genuinely cares for the emotional and physical needs of all her patients. I felt extremely lucky to have her guiding "my journey" along the way. Not only is she a skilled surgeon, but my office visits were always met with a smile and positive encouragement as I healed. She wanted the very best outcome for me and did all that was needed (and then some) to make it happen. She is truly an amazing physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD?
Amazing! I cannot recommend Dr Miranda enough. She went above and beyond my expectations, both in the results from the surgery and the care leading up to it and after. After 2 lumpectomies i wasn’t feeling good about the way i looked. Dr Miranda worked with my whole team of doctors to agree on a treatment option that satisfied everyone. She took the time to talk me through my options and was honest about risks associated but optimistic about the outcome. She really cares about you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD?
Dr. Miranda is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She is so extremely professional and did an amazing job on my abdominoplasty. From the time I walked in her office her and her staff made me feel so at ease and comfortable. She knew what I wanted and I have never been so happy with a procedure. She exceeded my expectations. Dr. Miranda is so genuine, kind, knowledgeable and I would recommend her to anyone looking for plastic and reconstructive surgery. I am truly beyond trilled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD?
From the moment I met with Dr. Miranda, I knew I had found the right plastic surgeon for my breast reconstruction. After being diagnosed with breast cancer five years ago, and having a mastectomy on the right side, it was always my plan to go through the process of reconstruction. The first two plastic surgeons were most definitely not the right fit. They both had only one option for me, and were arrogant and I thought were trying to do the most costly option rather than the best fit for me. I h
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD?
From my initial consultation to the complete removal of the Lipoma Dr. Miranda was professional, courteous and understanding. Suzette and her staff answered all of my questions and were tremendously helpful navigating the process with the insurance companies. We reviewed the steps of the surgery together and when the day arrived I felt completely informed and prepared. I highly recommend Dr. Miranda and her team of caring professionals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD?
I am amazed at the skilled level of the procedure that Dr. Miranda performed. Not only to make me cancer free but the end result looked like artwork! The office staff were so friendly, helpful and extremely supportive. Thank you, Dr. Miranda & staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD?
I love Dr Miranda! She came to me highly recommended when I was having a breast / healing issue. Not only did she get to the root of my problem, she treated me in a way that I felt completely cared for. It's hard to put into words the relief that I felt knowing Dr Miranda truly cared about my issue and remedied it in the least o basics way. Dr. Miranda is a gift to Seattle women.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD?
From my first visit to my continued visits she has gone above & beyond to ensure my health, presurgery, post-surgery has gone smoothly. She is attentive, thoughtful, a wealth of knowledge, & the most important an amazing positive human being. What made me so proud & honored to have her as my doctor, is when she called me the day of and the day after my surgery (she also came to see me while I was in ICU). I didn’t feel like I was alone in this definitely felt that she knew what I was going thru.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzette Miranda, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Miranda?

Swedish Plastics & Aesthetics