Dr. Suzanne Turner, MD

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 57 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Turner is the best doctor I have ever seen. She cares immensely and is a true partner in your health. When my adult son was ill, she thought outside the box and gave him the care that eventually saved him. Can’t recommend enough. Concierge fees well worth it to have her in your corner.
Author:
When I started seeing Dr Turner, I liked that she was more engaged and spent more time with her patients than my other doctors. I found that her concerns shifted to my weight and trying to sell me her medical weight loss products (containing aspartane which contributes to my migraines). I was only 20-30 pounds overweight and seeking care for a health problem I had dealt with off and on since I was young, including when I was thin. That said I think she's well suited for concierge medicine & BHRT
Author:
I signed up for Dr. Turner’s “concierge” treatment. It is not inexpensive; but has been perfect for my situation & it is well worth it to me. Her nurse Margaret & Dr. Turner really improved my quality of life with their personalized attention and availability at all times.
Author:
The Best! I’ve been a patient of Dr. Turner well over 10 years and can’t speak highly enough about her, Margaret and the entire staff. Always professional, pleasant and they go the extra mile to put my health first.
Author:
She must be awesome because she charges $2000 just to see her. I have medicare and Aetna but still 2 grand. Bad
Author:
Dr. Turner has been my medical doctor for many, many years. I trust her and her staff with all of my medical care. Her NP, Irina, is who I usually see for routine care. She is wonderful and spends a lot of time listening to me and addressing any concerns I have. The office staff is also friendly and fantastic. I highly recommend!
Author:
Dr. Turner is an amazing physician. She is kind, brilliant and gifted. Her concierge fee is well worth it. She gives her patients undivided time and attention to get to the root of the health issues and her assistant, Margaret, follows up with great detail. Her holistic/medical approach makes her even better.
Author:
About as outstanding of a physician that I have encountered in my entire life. She is exceptionally bright, wonderful clinical acumen, intuitive/interpersonally aware and sensitive, and also has understanding of how nutrition integrates with health, using this knowledge effectively.
Author:
I see her Nurse, Melissa Selby, since Doctor Ferree Turner has gone to concierge service. Melissa is great.
Author:
I saw Dr. Turner for several years before she converted her practice to concierge. She is a wonderful doctor and, if my budget allowed for me to pay the annual fee, I would still see her as I appreciated the time she took with me to listen and ask the questions needed to diagnose even unusual issues. I have found her nurse practitioners to be very caring, thorough and professional.
Author:
I see some patients writing reviews have been frustrated by Dr. Turner's choice to move in the direction of concierge. Best money we have spent on medical care!!! She is a fantastic problem solver, cares deeply for her patients (my family!), and takes the time to listen. The time she has taken during my annual physical has literally saved my life. She uncovered two life threatening conditions because she took the time to pay close attention. Amazing, gifted doctor!
Author:
Dr Turner is a very compassionate care provider that is very thorough and has made many quality of life suggestions that have improved my health.
Author:
Dr Turner is a fabulous physician. I have been seeing her since before she started her own practice and I am now a concierge patient. She has always taken the time not only to understand any symptoms I was experiencing, but she takes the time to get to the root of the problem (diet, emotional health, toxins, mindfulness, etc..) rather than just prescribing meds to manage symptoms. She truly manages the overall health and wellness of her patients with compassion. I highly recommend her!
Author:
Wow!!! What an amazing experience it has been having Dr. Turner and her staff taking care of me and my medical needs. I have never had a more caring and engaged medical team!!! Dr. Turner is always available to me and her emotional and sincere investment in my life has changed not only my health but also my outlook on the medical profession. You can see the love in her eyes and she makes you feel like you are the only patient that exist when she is with you. I have finally found my forever DR!!!
Author:
Dr Turner is an excellent Doctor that I would highly recommend. Her concierge practice does require an upfront fee but it is reasonable and worth the cost because of the time and personal attention she spends with her patients. She is VERY knowledgeable and current. She routinely spends an hour with me when I schedule a visit and I have always been able to get in quickly. I have also seen her nurse practitioners in the past and I was very pleased with the level of care. Vine medical is awesome!
Author:
Doctor Turner is an excellent and knowledge doctor. I was with her before she changed to a concierge practice. I liked her, and so elected to stay her as she changed to the concierge practice. She has been available whenever I have needed her. She spends a great deal of time with me, insuring the reason for the visit has a successful resolution. I have been able to get same day appointments. She is the best Primary Care doctor I've ever had. She is well worth the extra money. She is a 10 :)
Thank you so much, Lynn! I look forward to seeing you again
Author:
While Dr. Turner is a very good doc, she has changed the concept of her office to "concierge service" at an astronomical price to give specialized service to a select clientele (rich and privileged). This service is not covered by most insurances. During this transition, she has lost touch with many of her patients and pushed them off to Nurse Practicioners who are inconsistent with treatment. Furthermore, the admin office staff is practically clueless with scheduling and medical record keeping.
I'm so sorry to hear you've had this experience with my nurse practitioner and front desk staff. We have gone through some significant changes in staff in the last year and are constantly training to improve. Transitioning to concierge medicine was a difficult choice that I felt I had to make to take the best care possible of each patient. I understand it is not for everyone, which is why I work to train and monitor my nurse practitioners closely. I welcome any details.
Author:
Overall a good group of medical providers. Been with Vine Medical for 3 years now. Beware that if you don't pay the annual retainer fee to see the on premise doctor ( Dr. Turner) , you will be seen by a mid-level provider or nurse. Although with a more restricted scope of practice , these practitioners seem to be fine. If you are looking to see the same provider time after time , for consistency, be prepared to pay an annual fee to see the MD (on top of regular medical charges & co pays).
Mr Kirby, I encourage you to try to see the same nurse practitioner for consistency. My nurse practitioners, although different in style, are both thorough and competent. If you have specific concerns, please feel free to send me details.
Author:
The office claims to treat acute illnesses, yet they can't see you for three weeks. Do not claim to treat acute illnesses if you clearly can't. Poor business model.
It is this concern exactly that made me change to a concierge style practice. I am available same day or next day and by phone most of the time. If you have more details to share, I'd love to address it with my staff directly and accurately to avoid problems in the future