Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD

Vascular & Interventional Radiology ·  Female · Age 56

Dr. Slonim

Precision Vascular and Interventional

12400 Coit Rd Ste 505 Dallas, TX 75251

Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences in 1989 and specializes in vascular & interventional radiology and interventional radiology.

Dr. Slonim accepts

Dr. Slonim accepts the following insurance:

Molina Healthcare

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Slonim's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Adenomyosis
  • Uterine Artery Embolization
  • Uterine Fibroid Embolization
  • Uterine Fibroids

I'm going to treat you like my sister.

• Vascular & Interventional Radiology

1990
1989
1985

• Best Doctors in Dallas, 2016
  • Stanford Rossiter Award for Outstanding Leadership in Diagnositic Radiology, 2000
  • Texas Super Doctors, 2016

Dr. Slonim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Slonim

Dr. Slonim?
Dr. Slonim's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Slonim is the absolute best! I feel so blessed to have been referred to her. Her expertise is unmatched and the level of care I received from her and her nurse practitioner was so thoughtful and thorough. I can't say enough good things about her. Having a health issue that requires medical intervention can be very scary, but you will be in the best hands under her care. I highly recommend her. Thank you Dr. Slonim!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
Extremely competent, very kind, considerate of her patients physical health, as well as their finances.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
I can't put into words my experience has been like everything she said start to finish was on point. My first degenerated tumor just passed perfect timing, lost lot of weight. All I can say is she is extremely trustworthy and I highly recommend her and her team,not just words, experienced results.....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
I am a big fan of Dr. Slonim?? she was wonderful during my UFE and during my recovery period! She is very caring and genuine in everything that she does and I’m grateful that I took this route because I was preparing for a hysterectomy but I believe this will work for me?? Thank you again Dr Slonim you rock!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
I would 100% recommend Dr. Slonim to my loved ones and to ANYONE! Look at her credentials- she's very smart & very talented, but in addition, she is hands down the most caring physician I have ever encountered. She's accessible, warm, helpful and demonstrates to you that she cares about you as a person as well as a patient. I wish she could teach all doctors about bedside manner! My UFE procedure went smoothly and I am very happy with the results. Her staff was great and helpful w/insurance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Slonim! I am not a pt, but a nurse that has cared for her patients in 2 different facilities. I am SO impressed with how kind and considerate she is with her UFE pts. She is the ONLY md I know that actually sends her patients home on scheduled meds to ensure their pain is tolerable. She also ANSWERS her phone and ANY questions her pts have. She is VERY involved in her pts care. I TRULY wish that I knew about her and the UFE before I had a total hysterectomy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Dr Slonim! I knew I was in good hands on my first visit - she thoroughly explained the procedure I was having so I knew exactly what to expect. Following my procedure, Dr Slonim personally called to follow up to see how I was doing and I received several other calls from her staff to check in. During my entire recovery, she was always just a phone call away. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Slonim - she's caring, compassionate and capable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
I was having so much pain a prisoner in my home for at least 2-3 days a month. I fully expected to just get some information and leave. After the explanation given to me by Dr. Slonim I was confident that I need to get this done. I am a RN of 16 yrs in surgical and she impressed me. I had full explanation before,during and after my procedure. I was able to get in touch with her for questions whenever I called she answered promptly and pleasantly (even when I dialed by mistake on the weekends).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
Dr. Slonim is the best she makes you feel so comfortable and a sense of security and so wlecomed with her humbled spirit. Her staff also makes you feel welcomed once you walk through the door, their generosity and excellent customer service is superbed. I highly recommend her and her staff if you are weighing your options of fibroid treatments. She was my 3rd medical professional opinion that i felt secured in. My outcome experience was the best choice. Thank you and your staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
I appreciated the personal concern exhibited. Dr Slonim, herself, called several times before and after procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
Dr. Slonim truly cared about my health. She explained the process thoroughly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
Dr. Slonim's entire staff was caring and professional. The procedure was over before I knew anything. I had been suffering since 2008 and I finally was able to get a referral from my new OB-GYN. He said she was one of the best in the field and that she had lots of experiemce which was my husband's main concern. My main concern was recovery .and the amount of pain which is why I wanted an alternative to a hysterectomy. I am so grateful for the opportunity yo.live differently. Bless you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
Dr. Slonim is a humble person. She cares about her patients and listens to them. I had a great experience. I heard great things about so i decided to see her. On my consultation appointment, she walked me through all the details related to UFE procedure. On the day of procedure, everything went well. For post-recovery Dr. Slonim and her team made it a painless process and managed and handled everything professionally. Indeed, she is the best doctor for UFE procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
Dr. Slonim is awesome. She listened to my issues and explained the embolization procedure thoroughly. She and her staff were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. She even called me, personally, to check in the next day after my procedure. I would highly recommend her to everyone I know that suffers with fibroids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
The team at Precision Vascular & Interventional is incredible! Dr. Slonim's bedside manner is superb and her expertise on intravenous fribroid dissolution is tremendous. She and her team took ecellent care of me and the fibroids that had grown to the size of 2 grapefruits and a cluster of small ones are no longer being fed. This procedure blocks the blood flow to the fibroids so that they stop growing and are ultimately expelled. DR. SLONIM IS THE ANSWER TO MY PRAYERS!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Slonim?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Slonim treats patients.