Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD

Dr. Slonim
Telehealth services available

Fibroid Institute Dallas - North

12840 Hillcrest Rd Ste E104 Dallas, TX 75230

Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD is a Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialist in Dallas, TX and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from George Washington University Schl of Medicine medical school in 1989. She is affiliated with medical facilities Carrollton Regional Medical Center and Medical City Children's Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Slonim to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Slonim's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Slonim's conditions and procedures:

• Adenomyosis
  • Uterine Fibroid Embolization
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Slonim accepts

Dr. Slonim accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Molina Healthcare

Dr. Slonim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Slonim

Dr. Slonim?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (20)
  • Explained conditions well (20)
  • Listened & answered questions (20)
    Great staff and physician! I felt I had excellent care and everyone happily answered any and all questions from the first appointment, to before, during and after the procedure, to the follow up appointments. Highly recommended Dr Slonim and her team!
    Apr 03, 2021
    Thank you for your 5-star review! Dr. Slonim and...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Slonim and her staff! I was very nervous about getting this procedure done but the care I received throughout the process went well beyond my expectations. I had a quick recovery and when I was unsure of symptoms I was having I was able to get a hold of Dr. Slonim right away. Her NP Esther is wonderful, as are each of the staff members who helped walk me through the administrative end with courtesy and care. My quality of life has improved greatly - no more pain, heavy bleeding, or having to "hide out" for days. I am so very grateful to have had my UFE done at Fibroid Institute Dallas!
    Margaret S. – Jan 12, 2021
    Hello Margaret: Seeing that you had a 5-star...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    Great experience!! Very caring and professional staff. Definitely recommend to who needs help, many thanks to Dr. Slonim!!
    Svetlana – Jul 23, 2020
    Svetlana, thank you for sharing your experience...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    Dr Slonim was very easy to talk to, she explained the procedure thoroughly. Dr Slonim has a perfect formula for pain management post that works. UFE was my first surgery, to have a phone call from the surgeon 24 hours post op was very reassuring and made me feel good about my progress. Office staff are very warm and friendly. I highly recommend Dr Slonim.
    Jul 10, 2020
    We appreciate your kind words and sharing how...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    She made me very comfortable
    Feb 26, 2020
    Our goal is for all our patients to feel...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    Dr. Slonim is very knowledgeable & made me feel confident that I was in good hands for my UFE procedure. She called me at home after office hours to make sure I was doing well during my recovery. Her whole staff is excellent & very caring. I’d give her 10 stars if I could.
    Julie – Jan 22, 2020
    Julie, thank you for the kind words. Our team is...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    Dr. Slonim is the absolute best! I feel so blessed to have been referred to her. Her expertise is unmatched and the level of care I received from her and her nurse practitioner was so thoughtful and thorough. I can't say enough good things about her. Having a health issue that requires medical intervention can be very scary, but you will be in the best hands under her care. I highly recommend her. Thank you Dr. Slonim!
    May 17, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    Extremely competent, very kind, considerate of her patients physical health, as well as their finances.
    May 09, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    I can't put into words my experience has been like everything she said start to finish was on point. My first degenerated tumor just passed perfect timing, lost lot of weight. All I can say is she is extremely trustworthy and I highly recommend her and her team,not just words, experienced results.....
    Kathleen robledo in Dallas, TX – Sep 07, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    I am a big fan of Dr. Slonim?? she was wonderful during my UFE and during my recovery period! She is very caring and genuine in everything that she does and I’m grateful that I took this route because I was preparing for a hysterectomy but I believe this will work for me?? Thank you again Dr Slonim you rock!!
    Lorna Wilson in Dallas TX 75229 – Mar 14, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    I would 100% recommend Dr. Slonim to my loved ones and to ANYONE! Look at her credentials- she's very smart & very talented, but in addition, she is hands down the most caring physician I have ever encountered. She's accessible, warm, helpful and demonstrates to you that she cares about you as a person as well as a patient. I wish she could teach all doctors about bedside manner! My UFE procedure went smoothly and I am very happy with the results. Her staff was great and helpful w/insurance.
    JC in Dallas, TX – Aug 09, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr. Slonim! I am not a pt, but a nurse that has cared for her patients in 2 different facilities. I am SO impressed with how kind and considerate she is with her UFE pts. She is the ONLY md I know that actually sends her patients home on scheduled meds to ensure their pain is tolerable. She also ANSWERS her phone and ANY questions her pts have. She is VERY involved in her pts care. I TRULY wish that I knew about her and the UFE before I had a total hysterectomy.
    Rockwall, TX – Aug 01, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Dr Slonim! I knew I was in good hands on my first visit - she thoroughly explained the procedure I was having so I knew exactly what to expect. Following my procedure, Dr Slonim personally called to follow up to see how I was doing and I received several other calls from her staff to check in. During my entire recovery, she was always just a phone call away. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Slonim - she's caring, compassionate and capable!
    Nichelle in Dallas, TX – Jul 30, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    I was having so much pain a prisoner in my home for at least 2-3 days a month. I fully expected to just get some information and leave. After the explanation given to me by Dr. Slonim I was confident that I need to get this done. I am a RN of 16 yrs in surgical and she impressed me. I had full explanation before,during and after my procedure. I was able to get in touch with her for questions whenever I called she answered promptly and pleasantly (even when I dialed by mistake on the weekends).
    TAMIKA in Denton, TX – Jul 02, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    Dr. Slonim is the best she makes you feel so comfortable and a sense of security and so wlecomed with her humbled spirit. Her staff also makes you feel welcomed once you walk through the door, their generosity and excellent customer service is superbed. I highly recommend her and her staff if you are weighing your options of fibroid treatments. She was my 3rd medical professional opinion that i felt secured in. My outcome experience was the best choice. Thank you and your staff.
    T. Jones in Grand Prairie, TX – Jun 29, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    I appreciated the personal concern exhibited. Dr Slonim, herself, called several times before and after procedure.
    Karen Brown in Little Elm, TX – Jun 11, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    Dr. Slonim truly cared about my health. She explained the process thoroughly.
    Livingston, NJ – Apr 20, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    Dr. Slonim's entire staff was caring and professional. The procedure was over before I knew anything. I had been suffering since 2008 and I finally was able to get a referral from my new OB-GYN. He said she was one of the best in the field and that she had lots of experiemce which was my husband's main concern. My main concern was recovery .and the amount of pain which is why I wanted an alternative to a hysterectomy. I am so grateful for the opportunity yo.live differently. Bless you.
    Lynn in McKinney, TX – Mar 31, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    Dr. Slonim is a humble person. She cares about her patients and listens to them. I had a great experience. I heard great things about so i decided to see her. On my consultation appointment, she walked me through all the details related to UFE procedure. On the day of procedure, everything went well. For post-recovery Dr. Slonim and her team made it a painless process and managed and handled everything professionally. Indeed, she is the best doctor for UFE procedure.
    Jay in Dallas,TX – Mar 30, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?
    Dr. Slonim is awesome. She listened to my issues and explained the embolization procedure thoroughly. She and her staff were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. She even called me, personally, to check in the next day after my procedure. I would highly recommend her to everyone I know that suffers with fibroids.
    Tamiko Syrie in Cedar Hill, TX – Mar 02, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Slonim, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Slonim?

I'm going to treat you like my sister.

Suzanne Slonim, MD is board certified in Radiology as well as Vascular and Interventional Radiology. She graduated from George Washington University School...Read more

• Vascular & Interventional Radiology

George Washington University Schl of Medicine
    1985
    Duke University

• Texas Super Doctors, 2016
    • Stanford Rossiter Award for Outstanding Leadership in Diagnositic Radiology, 2000
    • Best Doctors in Dallas, 2016