Dr. Suzanne Shaffer, MD

Dr. Suzanne Shaffer, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Suzanne Shaffer, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Stanley, KS. She is 51 years old. Dr. Shaffer is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center.

College Park Family Care Center

15101 Glenwood Ave

Stanley, KS 66223

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CorVel
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HCA Midwest Comp Care
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Shaffer

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding.

Dr. Shaffer's Experience

Dr. Shaffer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Truman Medical Center

Dr. Shaffer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shaffer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shaffer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shaffer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shaffer to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Shaffer's Performance
in Kansas City, MO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Shaffer's for almost 20 years, and I would refer her to anyone!
in Olathe, KS |
Dr. Shaffer has been my doctor for Many years and I have always admired And totally trusted her. She is very Thorough and communicates well.
Dr. Shaffer is simply the best at helping with any issues that may come up. She is very thorough when you see her. I never have to wait very long for my appointments. Dr. Shaffer is very clear and to the point of what the issue may be and makes it easier to understand. If I ever have any questions I know I will get a return message promptly to address those concerns. Dr. Shaffer is very good about working me in if there is something very important that needs to be seen.
Kansas City, MO |
I needed to find a new doctor and preferred a female doctor. I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Shaffer to discuss some questions I had about one of the conditions for which I take medication. She was condescending to me and did not listen, at one point saying "I can order tests for you if that will make you happy." She then went in an entirely different direction and when the visit notes were published in the patient portal, there was no mention of what I had originally asked her about.
in Overland pk ks |
I was very pleased with the questions and the procedures the dr had for me. Everything turned out fine
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Shaffer was the doctor that I chose to be my daughter's birth delivery doctor. She is 16 years old and still sees Dr. Shaffer. ?? My family trusts Dr. Shaffer with our medical needs. I feel confident any time my daughter is not feeling well, that we can be seen by Dr. Shaffer or another Dr. at College Park Family Care. ??????
in Grain Valley, MO |
I have gone to Dr Shaffer for about years. She is a wonderful, caring and professional doctor. Dr Shaffer has excellent patient skills and talks to you (the patient) in terms you can understand. She has a warm personality. I can not say enough wonderful things about her.
in Overland Park, KS |
I have been a patient of Dr. Shaffer for approx. 10 years. She never makes me feel rushed-always taking her time to listen to any concerns or questions that I have. I am grateful to have found such a skilled and trustworthy doctor and I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Lenexa, KS |
Can't say enough about the Shaffer team! They get me in when I need to be seen, Suzanne listens to me and always provides great care ! Highly reccomend them .
Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Shaffer, MD?
Are you Dr. Shaffer?

Visit Dr. Shaffer

Dr. Shaffer accepts 22 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CorVel
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA