Dr. Suzanne Levine, DPM

Podiatric SurgeryFemaleAge 70

Dr. Levine

Institute Beaute

885 Park Ave # 103 New York, NY 10075

Dr. Suzanne Levine, DPM is a Podiatric Surgery Specialist in New York, NY and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine / Doctor of Podiatric Medicine medical school in 1977. She is affiliated with medical facilities Lenox Hill Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Levine to book an appointment.

Dr. Levine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Levine

4.5

87.20930232558139%

Dr. Levine
Dr. Levine and her team were very timely, professional, and warm. I wish I met her 10 years ago when I started suffering from the pain of my bunions. The surgery went smoothly and I am on a quick and painless road to recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Levine and her lovely staff who always made me feel comfortable and in good hands.
Jan 14, 2021
Not only would I recommend Dr Levine - I have been raving about her to any friend or associate who is complaining about foot problems. I had been dreading a foot operation for years; meeting Dr Levine finally convinced me and I could not be happier. She clearly explained what to expect, and her prognosis of recovery time and result were spot on. It was not painful and I was very pleasantly surprised how little I felt inconvenienced during the immediate recovery. Will do my other foot next!!
A. – Jan 09, 2021
Dr Levine and Dr Ryan provided me with excellent service. I waited years to do tailor bunions and hammertoe surgery because I didn’t trust any doctors before. Dr Levine is exceptional and a perfectionist. She provide me with excellent service and care. I finally have beautiful feet that I can show off in sandals. I am truly grateful to them both! Like
Christine P – Dec 12, 2020
Dr. Levine and staff are amazing, #1 in the field of podiatry. I had several consultations with other podiatrists, none were as experienced, highly rated, or as professional as Dr. Levine or Dr. Ryan. Surgically, their work is meticulous. I had ugly and painful bunions on both feet, which Dr. Levine removed and my scars are hardly visible. A top-rated doctor with excellent credentials + kind and compassionate! I highly highly highly recommend.
Deb G – Dec 10, 2020
Dr. Levine and her team are real top professionals in the field of podiatry. I came here because of a misdiagnosed foot problem. Dr Levine identified the issue immediately. Also the office is state of the art and supper efficient!
Kim Op – Nov 18, 2020
I knew from my consultation with Dr. Ryan that I was in great hands at Dr Levine's practice. He answered all my questions, putting any concerns at ease, educating and assuring me on problems and solutions. We were on the same page when I left the office and I felt confident to book the operations. I was treated for multiple ailments including bunions, flat feet, and crooked toes. Within a month, I can feel the difference in my arch and even the way I walk, not to mention how much better they look. The office is aesthetically glamorous, it gives me great vibes, and the girls at the desk are so sweet and accommodating. This is the place to go if you have any concerns about your feet!
Brittany Beckett – Nov 18, 2020
I went to Dr. Suzanne Levine who took care of a hammer toe through minimally invasion surgery. I didn't realize how much of a difference this made to me. She described the procedure, and did it without much discomfort. Her staff is terrific and so helpful and nice. Highly recommend for all things feet.
Riva Brandt – Jun 09, 2020
Dr. Levine and her staff are absolutely fabulous! Her medical assistants are extremely responsive and make scheduling appointments a breeze. I’ve had foot issues for many years and Dr. Levine is the only podiatrist that has been able to help me. I often visit Dr. Levine’s office to treat myself to her famous foot facial and now prefer it over a pedicure!
Jan 03, 2020
Dr. Levine's staff is extremely patient focused. They are very accommodating and always positive. Dr. Levine has state of the art equipment in her office and various ways to address all foot issues. I was having pain in my toe because the cartilage deteriorated and I have bone on bone. Dr. Levine suggested that I get an injection called "The Loub Job" which would act as a fluid joint cushion. I only needed one shot and I can walk again without pain. Dr. Levine was able to do the procedure in her office. If you get the injection, you should stay off your foot for a few hours. It was painless and easy.
The Loub Job Injections – Oct 29, 2019
I have had two hip replacements, a broken ankle and a ruptured Achilles’ tendon...so I know about surgery. My experience with Dr Levine was by far the best experience I have ever had. After discussing my bunion and hammer toe problem with to many podiatrists to count, Dr Levine was recommended to me. Instead of a 4-6 month recovery, I walked out of her office after surgery with a boot on my foot and was mobile immediately. Less than four weeks later I was back at Soul Cycle. And if that’s not enough, my foot looked beautiful. She is fabulous!
Debbie in Jefferson, ME – Oct 16, 2019
I've been a patient for 15 years - Bunions, she promised to get me back in my shoes in 6 weeks with little pain, and she kept her promise, living in NYC, we are always walking and your feet need a lot of attention, she's always been there for me and all of my friends and her office staff is great!
JF NYC – Oct 03, 2019
Dr. Levine is a true miracle worker! Her enthusiasm and optimism made her the only option for my bunion surgery. She was the only doctor who allowed me to drive after two weeks (locally only). The care I received post operatively was also top quality. The rest of her team is friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend Dr. Levine and her entire staff!
Oct 03, 2019
Top notch podiatrist who is a consummate professional. Extremely knowledgable on all aspects of new treatment techniques for foot pain. Incredibly personable, fantastic staff and gets the job done!
Feb 07, 2019
Very personable service. Immediately knew what type of issue I had and started an effective treatment. I’m so glad I met her.
Cheryl Dixon in New York – Jan 30, 2019
Would definitely recommend Dr. Levine to all my friends and family! She did a phenomenal job with my feet and I couldn’t be happier. Her staff is also very personable and professional making my experience there all around excellent!
New York City, NY – Jan 05, 2019
Had a great experience - very happy overall with the doctors care and happy that I was recommended to her office!
New York, NY – Jan 05, 2019
An answer to my prayers! Words can't adequately describe how wonderful this great doctor is. I went from almost three years of excruciating and debilitating foot pain to - guess what? - instant relief today at this skillful and truly personable doctor's office! Long story short, Dr Suzanne Levine is THE PODIATRIST, period. Looking forward to my next visit on December 31st. The staff was great as well. Grateful for a new lease on a pain-free life henceforth.
Debbie N in Valley Stream – Dec 21, 2018
After seeing another doctor who did a terrible job on my foot, I went to see Dr. Levine and she was so professional and ethical. She did everything that my last doctor did not do. I am so lucky to have found her. I had pillows for my feet done by Dr. Levine and am very satisfied.
Esther R in Fresh Meadows, NY – Jul 18, 2018
Dr. Levine, Dr. Ryan and her whole staff were professional yet were able to put me at ease about my concerns with surgery. I always look forward to my appointments at Institute Beauté because the staff are always so welcoming, and there is no other podiatry experience like that of Institute Beauté's. Would recommend very highly.
Bridget in New York, NY – Jun 22, 2018
I found Dr. Levine with a simple Google search and was instantly impressed with her affable smile. My bunion surgery did not disappoint. The moment I stepped into her office the staff and even the decor overwhelmed me with warmth, professionalism, and most of all, reassurance that I will be well taken care of. A week after the surgery my feet are essentially painless and the X-rays look very promising on the healing process. As I write this review she just surprised me with a follow-up call!
Mrs. Yang in Bronx, NY – Jun 15, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. Levine?

Dr. Suzanne Levine believes in treating and caring for her patients in a nurturing and transparent way. She educates her patients on their foot care options...Read more

Dr. Suzanne M. Levine, D.P.M, PC, is a leading New York City Podiatrist and premiere board-certified foot surgeon. Dr. Suzanne Levine has worked in private...Read more

• Podiatric Surgery