Pediatrics  |
Dr. Suzanne Lekson, MD
Dr. Suzanne Lekson, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

3301 Mercy Health Blvd Ste 445

Cincinnati, OH 45211

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Lekson

Dr. Lekson's Experience

Dr. Lekson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
  • Emergency Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Lekson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lekson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lekson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lekson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lekson to family and friends
2.0
Dr. Lekson's Performance
    GOOD
in Cincinnati, OH |
We were rushed out of the office when requested to come back for a follow up. We never received a confirmation call about any appointments. We waited in the office for nearly an hour past our appointment time before being seen and then waited again to see the Dr. I understand things happen and can cluster up appointments. She was very short and had a dismissive tone when asking questions. We are new parents trying to do our best and she was short and borderline rude.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Lekson is very caring and knowledgeable. She monitors my medications carefully and explains everything thoroughly. She tells you what is best for you, not what you want to hear. My only problem has been with contacting the office. I usually get a recording that says they are closed. I think there is a problem with the phone service.
in Cincinnati OH |
expressed concern , thorough and explained what her approach to my treatment will be.
in Cincinnati, ohio |
Front office staff very rude. The assistant didn't ask details such as my height, just guessed it for three inches shorter than I am, recorded my blood pressure was taken on left arm, it wasn't she took it on the right side, the assistant was VERY rude. Dr. Lekson talked down to me, was rude both in person and on my chart messages, she did not report problematic test results to me, ever. She should not be a doctor. I will never see her again and recommend no one takes their child to her.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I wish I could give this office no stars. No sick hours, always booked but waiting room is always empty when i'm there. Nurse didn't wash hands or wear gloves to give my son shots. Dr. Lekson talked to me like I was an idiot when I asked questions. Overall worst experience I have ever had in a doctors office. I do not recommend this place to anyone with children.
in Cincinnati, OH |
MY MOTHER IS 90 YEARS OLD SHE FELL AND HAS A FRACTURED SHOULDER AND DISLOCATED THUMB - SHE WENT TO HOSPITAL AND NURSING FACILITY FOR RE HAB - DURING THIS TIME SHE WAS GETTING PAIN MEDS DAILY TO KEEP HER COMFORTABLE WHEN SHE WAS SENT HOME DR LEKSON REFUSED TO GIVE HER ANY PAIN MEDS SHE COULD NOT SLEEP , EAT OR MOVE WITHOUT PAIN - DR LEKSON SAID IT WAS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR MY 90 YEAR OLD MOTHER TO HAVE PAIN MEDS WE JUST WANTED HER COMFORTABLE I WOULD NOT TAKE MY DOG TO THIS SUPPOSED PHYSICIAN
in Cincinnati, OH |
Very poor customer service. Despite calling ahead to cancel the first appointment due to an unexpected circumstance, the office personal was unprofessional in not rescheduling the appointment---claimed a 24 hour rule.Your choice Doctor, but such inflexibility often indicates poor patient care and/or bad skills. Checked her online reviews which were very poor. So it work out well that I did not waste my time.
in Cincinnati, Ohio |
She was my baby's pediatrician. She also treats adults, I believe for pain management. The office atmosphere isn't kid-friendly. She is the only doctor so if your child is sick good luck seeing her. Half the time she was out of the office. We had to call after hours one time, and never did receive a call back. Nurses weren't friendly and it's hit or miss if Dr. Lekson is friendly and helpful. In my opinion, all factors with Dr. Lekson's office, team, availability, etc i don't recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Lekson, MD?
Are you Dr. Lekson?