Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine  |
Dr. Suzanne Lamanna, DO
Dr. Suzanne Lamanna, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine doctor who practices in North Syracuse, NY. She is 63 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Lamanna is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center.

792 N Main St Ste 100B

North Syracuse, NY 13212

Dr. Suzanne Lamanna, DO

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Lamanna

Dr. Lamanna's Experience

Dr. Lamanna's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Dr. Lamanna does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Univ Of New England Collof Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Lamanna has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lamanna has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lamanna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lamanna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lamanna's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lamanna to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Lamanna's Performance
    FAIR
in Baldwinsville, NY |
If you want a doctor who is smart and hardworking, and whom you can believe in, trust your care to Dr Suzanne Lamanna. She also keeps up with the latest information and can answer your questions intelligently and with confidence. I trust her and I know other professionals trust her. My husband was chronically ill and had several specialists who were always pleased and relieved to know that she was his Primary. She puts the best interests of her patients first.
in Cicero, NY |
I've been a patient of Dr Lamanna's for almost a year now since I changed primary care doctors. It's been 6 years since I've experienced personal attention like I get at her office. Scheduling is easy and I don't think I've ever waited longer than 10 minutes to be called back. I've met with Dr Lamanna and her practitioner Patrick and they both have taken very great care of my several debilitating diseases I suffer with. It is always a pleasure during my visits. Doreen is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
Syracuse, NY |
The office is old and nasty. The staff is untrained/unprofessional. It took months for them to send for one simple referral. It was only after I called 4 times (in which case, I offered a lie each time by her and other staff) that she finally put in for my referral. She and her colleague (NP) started trying to put me on all kinds of medicatins. Then, I was made to feel as if I had a problem for refusing to be their TEST DUMMY. There are far Better options in this area. Save yourself the trouble!
For 15 years, I have been crazy about Dr. Lamanna. She addressed my concerns thoroughly, and gave brilliant suggestions. The long waits in the exam rooms were worth it. She had great NPs. More recently, my health concerns have been complicated. She might be too hesitant to refer to specialists, and trying too hard to tackle everything herself, which results in frustrating and stressing her out. Be prepared for medical students who are shadowing her to do your exams. Always new nurses.
Syracuse, NY |
You never actually get to see Dr. Lamanna, even if you specifically schedule an appt with her. Staff turnover is excessive. You rarely see the same face twice. Office visit wait times are long. Poor record keeping. Even though I visit at least once a year, my records hadn't been updated in over two years. Overbilled on more than one occasion.
in Central Square, NY |
Dr. L. is my physician for 20 years and would be devistated to lose her. She is extremely busy and not always easy to get appt. Sometimes it can be frustrating but once she sees you it is worth the wait. Not sure what she can do to correct this issue since she is always working...
in Memphis,new york |
She was rude and awful and wouldn't listen
in cicero, ny |
Dr. Lamanna is just too busy. Her staff isn't ever going to care the way that she does. The last few times that I have been there, it was insulting.
Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Lamanna is the best. Compassionate, caring, you can tell she loves what she does.
I highly recommend her if you want a well educated and honest physician. I am grateful that I found her.
Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Lamanna, DO?
Are you Dr. Lamanna?

Visit Dr. Lamanna

Dr. Lamanna accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO