Dr. Suzanne Hall, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 23 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Hall is outstanding--listens carefully, explains in English, has a sense of humor, never makes you feel rushed--and then fixes your problem. Her staff is both competent and a lot of fun. No wait time. Am very grateful for both the medical and human treatment.
Author:
FIRST VISIT AND SO IMPRESSED: PRECISION,COMPASSION, THOROUGH ASSESSMENT. SO GLAD I FOUND HER.
Author:
I recommend Dr. Hall unequivocally. She did rotator repair surgery on my husband and she was...I can’t even find the right word. His result and recovery was 100% opposite from a previous surgery he’d had on the other shoulder. You need shoulder work, see her. Period.
Author:
Amazing doctor and staff, professional and on time. Highly recommended.
Author:
I read what it said on her blog and kinda let it go in one ear and out the other but what is written is really how it was. "This extra expertise creates a very different experience for those in need of shoulder care. The visit begins by really listening to you. Family or friends are encouraged to come as an extra pair of eyes and ears. The exam is thorough and tests are only ordered when necessary. Diagnoses are clearly explained." Dr. Suzanne Hall and Maurren were terrific and gave 100%
Author:
I truly recommend Dr. Hall to everyone that needs a doctor/surgeon for any shoulder problem. I am recovering from shoulder replacement and couldn’t be happier with my outcome. Dr. Hall and her PA, Maureen are excellent in their field of expertise. Coupled with knowledge and experience, they are the best. The office staff are friendly, courteous and efficient. Kudos to the entire team!
Author:
Dr Hall is great. Discusses the issues thoroughly, in plain language and without hurry. Discussion leads to a course of action that can be pursued with confidence and a sense that we're playing with a full deck or were going to pursue the information we need so the deck can be as full as possible.
Author:
My first and so far only experience with Dr. Hall last week couldn't have been better. Her office staff were welcoming and helpful. Her knowledge and personable skills in assessing my shoulder problem and communicating what was going on and what steps were needed to help my condition were top notch.
Author:
rotor cuff total tear she was able to fix.. I love going to her office., taken at appt time. and all the staff are wonderful. I had to call to ask question after surgery and received call back very quickly. never rushes you, answered all my questions. Her PA is wonderful working with you on exercises and what you can do and not do.
Author:
Very straightforward and down to earth. Explains everything in detail. Has an excellent P.A. as well. I had a badly torn rotator cuff and she fixed it up great. She also handled all the rehab afterwards so I did not have to go to a separate facility.
Author:
She is a kind, firm, able surgeon, who understood my situation as a musician, yet promised only that she would give me her best talent as a surgeon.. After surgery she visited me in the hospital to assure me that from what she observed about my shoulder, my chances of returning to playing were good. My recovery has been essentially pain free and with good progress. (The parts that did hurt are surgical waste, I have a polyethylene socket and a titanium bass where what hurt used to be.)