Dr. Suzanne Hall, MD
Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery•Female•Age 66
Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
Dr. Suzanne Hall, MD is an Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery Specialist in Hendersonville, NC and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Hall has extensive experience in Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery. She graduated from University of Massachusetts Medical School in 1984. She is affiliated with Pardee Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Appalachian Shoulder Specialists1507 Haywood Rd Ste E Hendersonville, NC 28791
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Practices at Top HospitalAmerica's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ • See hospitals
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
- Settlement (2/11/2021)View details
Frequently Treated by Dr. Hall
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Hall treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Hall treats other conditions, please contact the office at (828) 697-1944.
Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery
Shoulder and upper arm conditions include arthritis, bursitis, rotator cuff injuries, and dislocations, with treatment options such as surgery or physical therapy.Compare with other Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery specialists.
Dr. Hall is experienced in the area of Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 22 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Hall's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Hall's conditions and procedures:
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- Arthritis of the Shoulder
- Avascular Necrosis
- Bone Disorders
- Broken Arm
- Broken Shoulder Blade
- Clavicle Fracture
- Complications of Joint Prosthesis
- Elbow Bursitis
- Glenoid Labrum Tear
- Humerus Fracture
- Joint Pain
- Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
- Limb Pain
- Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
- Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
- Osteoarthritis of Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Scapular Fracture
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Disorders
- Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
- Shoulder Fracture Treatment
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Muscle Strain
- Shoulder Sprain
- Shoulder Stabilizations
- Shoulder Tendinitis
- Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
- Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Hall accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Hall accepts the following insurance:
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- Coventry Health Care of the Carolinas, Inc.
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- United Healthcare
- Basic Plan
- United Healthcare
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.