Dr. Suzanne Goh, MD

Dr. Suzanne Goh, MD

Pediatric Neurology  |
Female
Dr. Suzanne Goh, MD is a pediatric neurology doctor who practices in San Diego, CA. She has been practicing for 14 years.

7090 Miratech Dr

San Diego, CA 92121

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Goh

Dr. Goh's Experience

Dr. Goh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatric Neurology

• Pediatric Neurology

Dr. Goh does not have any board certifications listed.

• Autism
  • Autism Spectrum Disorders
  • Epilepsy

No malpractice history found for California.

• Harvard University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of California At San Francisco
  • Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Goh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goh has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Goh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goh to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Goh's Performance
San Diego, CA |
This is a world class clinic - amazingly right in our own backyard. Families come from around the world for the care. I continue to be impressed by how kind and brilliant the therapists are, and the recent addition of a family counseling program. My 6 yo son and my entire family have been really helped by the services here.
San Diego, CA |
I have only interacted with the staff, whom I found to be entirely disrespectful of parent schedules. They only offeredmidday, weekday appointments, take it or leave it. Since this therapy requires multiple regular visits, working single parents are hard-pressed. Furthermore, they take advantage of the desperation of parents eager to help their children and provide substandard level of professionalism with regard to advance arrangements, citing an inability (unwillingness?) to schedule ahead.
Carmel Valley, CA |
I agree with other reviewers that each child (and family) is different. In our case, this has been a life changing experience since we started the program 6 months ago. Dr Goh is an amazing woman and pedi neurologist. This has translated to everyone we interact with in the clinic.
in Encinitas, CA |
This is an amazing clinic that has changed the life of my son and our entire family. While Dr Goh has reduced her direct involvement in patient care, the broader staff (including Wendy - pediatric NP - who is amazing) have given us an experience we couldn't get anywhere else. We recently had a meeting where the entire multi-disciplinary team of 15+ sat down with us to show the progress our son had made on so many dimensions. It was heartwarming to see so much love put into our child.
in San Diego CA |
I can't say enough about Dr Goh’s impact, compassion & work ethic, and as importantly the broader staff. I recognize that what they are trying to pull off – a comprehensive integrated approach – is very difficult, not just clinically but all the obstacles insurance puts in the way (especially Tricare). Other providers need to worry about 1 pre-authorization, but they have had to arrange many more. The PNT team has been relentless in continuing to push for what’s needed to deliver the best care.
I like Dr. Goh as a person but her people are ruining the business. We have waited months to get their program together. We got insurance approval for two services only. It looks great on paper but cannot be implemented for military families without huge out-of-pocket expense. Double check your prescriptions as ours were wrong. I don't think she wrote them but the staff on signed pads. I ordered adaptive items covered by insurance but have never received. We didn't get what was advertised.
Carmel Valley SD, CA |
Dr. Goh is the most brilliant and caring physician that my family has ever worked with. This has also translated to the therapists around her - all of whom are the best in their respective fields. Their offering is broad (and perhaps complex), but they did a great job helping me understand the relevance of each part to my child and what is insurance covered vs self pay. They are clearly trying to get as much covered through insurance as possible, which I know isn't easy these days.
in San Diego, CA |
The most caring dr I have ever seen. She has changed my daughter's life. She has also given hope to our whole family. My daughter has a neurodegenerative disease but still she is progressing beautifully with Dr Goh's help. We are also very happy with our ABA supervisor, Katie. She is also very nice and caring. I was desperate when I met this team. They are godsend for our family. Their only issue is scheduling and I think it is normal as the fast is growing really fast.
San Diego, CA |
I've been coming to PNT for 2 yrs, and have been amazed by the growth. I've been incredibly impressed that as different therapists have joined, the quality has remained first rate across every service (speech, OT, ABA, nutrition etc.) thanks to Dr Goh's oversight. Dr Goh has maintained her compassion & brilliance, though now with so many patients being served her role is now shifting to "orchestra conductor." She remains deeply involved & accessible when I see her and the NP for a medical visit.
in San Diego, CA |
My child, who has moderate to severe autism, has been with Dr Goh at PNT for eight months. To those evaluating this clinic and Dr. Goh: Dr. Goh is a brilliant academic, but she has little contact with the children--or with the parents--after you have finished the intake process. She does not write their programs, she does not observe them in sessions, and she does not read through the behavior interventionists' notes. She is mostly inaccessible. The website seems to imply otherwise.
in San Diego CA |
Dr Goh is a rare blend of incredible medical acumen and judgement, with genuine compassion for patients and families. I can't believe how lucky we are in San Diego to have Harvard-trained Dr Goh and her full team of AMAZING therapists in our backyard. She is supplemented with a first-rate team of office staff, administrative leaders, and billers who create the best possible experience for families during very stressful situations. PNT is what the future of autism treatment should be!!
San Diego, CA |
Dr. Goh is warm, caring, astute, and extremely competent. She is always sure to spend as much time as necessary To be sure that we have been heard and that we understand how she intends to proceed with the therapies for our child. Indeed, Dr. Goh is a wonderful listener, and has created a loving environment for helping children on the autism spectrum. The entire staff is spectacular.
Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Goh, MD?
Are you Dr. Goh?