Dr. Suzanne Bennett, MD

Dr. Suzanne Bennett, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 51 years old

33 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

To help people achieve health for life.Read more

Dr. Bennett's Experience

See how Dr. Bennett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bennett

Dr. Bennett accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bennett has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bennett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bennett to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Bennett's Performance
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Sue Bennett is a rare find in the healthcare world today. She never makes me feel rushed, has called me at home to check on me and is a very good listener. She is honest and caring. I have also seen Physician Assistant Jim who is fantastic! The office has an upbeat atmosphere, and the staff are very friendly. Dr. Bennett is very knowledgeable about woman’s health and prescribes Bioidentical Hormones which is a great service to her patients. I highly recommend this office.
in Peoria, AZ |
This is a great doctors office! I have tried for several years to find a primary care doctor's office that was warm, caring and friendly and I have found that with Dr. Suzanne Bennett. She never makes me feel rushed, and she is extremely personable. I would give her bedside manner a 10/10. Her medical assistant Debbie is also so warm and very helpful. This office even let me know in the lobby how much longer it would be before I was seen. Great communication. Great office!!
in Glendale, AZ |
Dr. Bennett always takes enough time in the examining room to answer all my questions. Never dismisses any of my concerns as not being important.
in Peoria, AZ |
I have been going to this office for about 4 years. I actually look forward to going in. The staff is friendly, Dr Bennett has always been thorough, detail oriented and her bedside manner is excellent. The office as a whole is very clean, up to date and well cared for. I did have a problem with my insurance once and the staff went above and beyond to solve it. I can't say enough about this office. Ones like this are a rare find these days!!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Great office, staff are always friendly, I have seen all the providers and they are great. And, they have all been there for years. This is a big deal because at my previous office, I would see a provider once and they'd be gone the next visit! I have absolutely no complaints! Try them, you won't be disappointed!
in Peoria, AZ |
I love this office! They are small and personalized! You just can't find an office like this anymore. Every person in the office had a warm personality from the front desk receptionist, to the medical assistant Debbie. Dr. Bennett was fantastic. She spent a lot of time with me in the room and explained things very well. She was very patient when I had a million questions. I actually look forward to going to the doctor with this office. A rare find! Try them, you won't be disappointed!
Phoenix, AZ |
Healthcare professionals who work here are amazing! The front desk is a whole different story. They have messed up on billing my insurance every time I've gone there. The staff who answer the phone are always rude and need better training.
in Glendale, Az |
i have been going to Dr Bennett for 16 years & wouldn't go to anyone else. She has worked to get me feeling right when tests results show I should have different medicine she believes in treating the patient & not what the test say on some patients & with me it has worked everytime. I feel great & never doubt what she says. Shes friendly & caring & so is her staff & I truly care for them all very much.
in Glendale, AZ |
The providers are very knowledgeable with current treatment options. The staff goes above and beyond to make the patient feel comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend this doctor to ALL of my friends, family and acquaintances.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I would not recommend this doctor. Archaic record system, questionable billing practices and extremely rude office staff.
Wonderful office! Very impressed with the office staff and the providers are all great, Jim, Ali, and Dr. Bennett. I love that it's a small office. I never have a problem getting an appointment. Everyone I have referred to this office have loved it!
Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Bennett, MD?
Are you Dr. Bennett?

Compare Dr. Bennett

Dr. Bennett's Care Philosophy

To help people achieve health for life.

Dr. Bennett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Dr. Bennett does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bennett and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1996

Phoenix Bapt Hospital

Completed in 1999

Phoenix Bapt Hospital

Dr. Bennett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bennett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bennett does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bennett and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.