Dr. Suzanne Bennett, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Suzanne Bennett, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Bennett Family Medicine 18275 N 59th Ave Ste 144 Glendale, AZ 85308 Get Directions

To help people achieve health for life.

Dr. Suzanne Bennett, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Glendale, AZ. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Bennett is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus.

Dr. Bennett's Experience

See how Dr. Bennett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bennett

Dr. Bennett accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bennett has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bennett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bennett to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Bennett's Performance
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Bennett is truly an amazing Doctor! She always takes time to listen and then provide appropriate recommendations. I never feel like she is in a rush to get me in and out... something I have felt at other medical offices. Dr. Bennett has helped my family through many things with empathy, compassion and a tremendous wealth of medical knowledge. When my daughter was going through the changes associated with puberty, The assistance and advice Dr. Bennett provided was above and beyond!
in Tolleson, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr Bennett for at least 10 years. They have helped me in so many ways. Diagnosing has been fantastic. The office help is great. When I need anything they jump right on it and get it done. Highly recommend all the Dr's in there. Debbie
in Surprise, AZ |
My wife I have been going to Dr. Bennett's office for 3 years with little to no problems, any problem we have had were taken care of quickly and professionally . The staff is very helpful and friendly, the nurses are great especially Debra she always go the extra mile to make sure you are ok and taken care of. Dr. Marczak is the best doctor in Arizona, he always spend enough time with you and why you are feeling bad and wants you to understand what is going to with. Great Office and Doctors!
Friendly staff, always on time for my visit!!
in Glendale az |
Great office, I have been going here for 3 years and have always had a good experience with Ali and the rest of the staff
Scottsdale, AZ |
I feel so lucky to have found Bennett Family Medicine. My family and I have been coming here for years and are very happy with the experience. Staff is very friendly and professional. Appointments are prompt.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Sue Bennett is a rare find in the healthcare world today. She never makes me feel rushed, has called me at home to check on me and is a very good listener. She is honest and caring. I have also seen Physician Assistant Jim who is fantastic! The office has an upbeat atmosphere, and the staff are very friendly. Dr. Bennett is very knowledgeable about woman’s health and prescribes Bioidentical Hormones which is a great service to her patients. I highly recommend this office.
in Peoria, AZ |
This is a great doctors office! I have tried for several years to find a primary care doctor's office that was warm, caring and friendly and I have found that with Dr. Suzanne Bennett. She never makes me feel rushed, and she is extremely personable. I would give her bedside manner a 10/10. Her medical assistant Debbie is also so warm and very helpful. This office even let me know in the lobby how much longer it would be before I was seen. Great communication. Great office!!
in Glendale, AZ |
Dr. Bennett always takes enough time in the examining room to answer all my questions. Never dismisses any of my concerns as not being important.
in Peoria, AZ |
I have been going to this office for about 4 years. I actually look forward to going in. The staff is friendly, Dr Bennett has always been thorough, detail oriented and her bedside manner is excellent. The office as a whole is very clean, up to date and well cared for. I did have a problem with my insurance once and the staff went above and beyond to solve it. I can't say enough about this office. Ones like this are a rare find these days!!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Great office, staff are always friendly, I have seen all the providers and they are great. And, they have all been there for years. This is a big deal because at my previous office, I would see a provider once and they'd be gone the next visit! I have absolutely no complaints! Try them, you won't be disappointed!
Phoenix, AZ |
Healthcare professionals who work here are amazing! The front desk is a whole different story. They have messed up on billing my insurance every time I've gone there. The staff who answer the phone are always rude and need better training.
in Glendale, Az |
i have been going to Dr Bennett for 16 years & wouldn't go to anyone else. She has worked to get me feeling right when tests results show I should have different medicine she believes in treating the patient & not what the test say on some patients & with me it has worked everytime. I feel great & never doubt what she says. Shes friendly & caring & so is her staff & I truly care for them all very much.
in Glendale, AZ |
The providers are very knowledgeable with current treatment options. The staff goes above and beyond to make the patient feel comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend this doctor to ALL of my friends, family and acquaintances.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I would not recommend this doctor. Archaic record system, questionable billing practices and extremely rude office staff.
Wonderful office! Very impressed with the office staff and the providers are all great, Jim, Ali, and Dr. Bennett. I love that it's a small office. I never have a problem getting an appointment. Everyone I have referred to this office have loved it!
Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Bennett, MD?
Are you Dr. Bennett?

Compare Dr. Bennett

Dr. Bennett's Care Philosophy

To help people achieve health for life.

Dr. Bennett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Dr. Bennett does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bennett and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1996

Phoenix Bapt Hospital

Completed in 1999

Phoenix Bapt Hospital

Dr. Bennett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bennett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bennett does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bennett and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.